April 21, 2014 | 703 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by sophia415

This is one of the best drugstore foundation ever. I find this foundation even better than Kat Von D's Lock it foundation. The finish it gave me was a nice dewy-matte finish and if I didn't want to set it with powder.. I didn't have to. It lasts the whole day without me getting super oily. The coverage is flawless, to the point where I can just put away my concealer.

But use at your own risk....

WHY 2 LIPPIES??

At the time, while I was using this foundation I had clear skin, with a zit here and there. A month and half after using this foundation my chin started breaking out with PAINFUL CYSTS. I never in my life broke out so bad from a foundation before so I didn't suspect it to be this foundation that was breaking me out. The coverage that this foundation gives me is so flawless .. how can I resist?? So i used it for another month and man... nothing was getting better.. 40% of my face turned into a pepperoni face. I am not even exaggerating. I finally tossed it out and went out to buy a new one and now my face is slowly healing.. Thanks but no thanks Covergirl..

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Samiraaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product... It claimed to do so much in one foundation bottle!! I bought it, and needless to say, I was disappointed. This wouldn't blend, made my skin look ashy, and gave little coverage for me. And it is not a buildable/layerable foundation. I was so sad );

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by beachgirl1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After hearing so many positives about this product, I went out and bought it! For the first week I was loving it (coverage, consistency, blendability, etc). However, after week two, my jawline was developing cysts...it was acne, but it wasn't normal acne that I was ever used to. It was deep under-the-skin painful acne that left my jawline with scabs. It turned into a wound and it still stings. As much as I would of loved this product, it just didn't work out because of the big breakout it gave me. Luckily, cvs has a 100% money back guarentee and I was able to buy my neutrogena skin-clearing foundation with that money.

Skin is still in healing mode right now though :/

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by heyyyitsssemma

This is my holy grail drugstore foundation!
Here's some background on my skin: I have very oily, acne prone skin with hyper pigmentation.
PROS:
The price: it usually ranges from $9-13 depending on where you buy it. For me, that's a decent price for a foundation.
The coverage and consistency: this foundation is medium-full coverage and has a thin, light consistency (which I like because it feels like I'm not wearing so much makeup) I have a lot of acne and acne scars and this covers and evens out my skin tone very well. It's also pretty build able too.
The lasting power: I'd say this lasts for about 8 hours for me.
The finish: this foundation has a matte (almost powdery) finish. But while being matte, it still looks like your skin.
The packaging: it has a PUMP! which is an A+ in my book for packaging.

CONS:
It can emphasize dryness, so if you have dry skin, you will probably not like this foundation at all.
Finding my shade: I have it in the shade Soft Honey (855). Finding my perfect match was kind of difficult because I needed a shade with enough yellow in it to match my very yellow neck and chest.

I have been wearing this foundation every time I've wore makeup since I got it. I would absolutely recommend to my oily skin girls! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by kh0215

I have the type of skin that no make up lasts on. I have used everything from Bare Minerals, Revlon Color Stay to many may other brands and types. I had given up on wearing make up. I live in Central FL and it wasn't worth the time putting it on in the morning for it to be gone before lunch. I decided to try this as it was on sale and I had a coupon. This is the BOMB for me. I put my makeup on this am at 7:30. We went bowling, shopping and then spent the rest of the day in the blistering sun at a festival: I still have make up on and it is 9pm. I guess there is a first time for everything!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by yazmataz94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin has been doing so well this summer and it actually looked like all the exercising I was doing was clearing it up thoroughly. However, I needed a new evening foundation since all i was using was my trusty Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. I should have continued to stick with that, since when I used this foundation, I broke out badly in cystic acne. I tried it one more time to see if it was the cause of it and it was. In addition, it settled into fine lines that I didn't even know I had and again I'm only 19. I will not make the mistake of using this cakey foundation ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My absolute new favourite foundation! It used to be Revon Colorstay Whipped and this just blows it out of the park for me. I really do believe that it has a primer built in because I have extremely oily skin and this holds up so well on my skin - even better than the colorstay. I had this on for almost 8 hours and when I blotted my face barely any oil came off my skin. I think it looks even better the longer it is on my skin. The coverage is really good, I don't have to use much concealer afterwards. I would say it's even better coverage than the colorstay and I haven't found that it's cakey or thick. I will continue to repurchase - it's amazing! Again, I have extremely oily skin and I find it hard for any foundation to last on my skin and they all break down around my nose and chin - I haven't found that to be the case with the Outlast. Would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by YoitsNik

I absolutely love this product! I had a severe breakout this summer and my face is all scarred up! This foundation provides great coverage, it does not make me break out and it can keep up with time! I start my day at 5AM, once I come home around 6PM, the product is still intact! It has a great consistency, it is not thick at all. I prefer using this over my MAC Studio Fix Longwear. I am a little lighter than an NC40 ( color during the summer) and I got this product in Soft Honey!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by angelitaaguila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have extremely DRY skin. No joke so I cant use this alone. But I mix it in with my NUANCE BY Salma Hayek - Tinted Moisturizer and its perfection because... here is my story... I purchased salma hayek tinted moisturizer but it is way to sheer to be used alone. It is great for dry skin tho because it is so extremely moisturizing. While cover girl is very very very dry and can get cakey but I thought I should mix it and maybe they would complement each other. And it was a match made in heaven. The perfect mixture for DRY SKIN:) While giving you the coverage and the moisture all in 1. Perfection! I already had both and it would have been a waste of money if I didn't mix them together since alone neither works on my skin or for the reasons I wanted.

This was just my experience but I do recommend to try to mix things that you already own and maybe dislike and you might end up turning it into an amazing combo! OR you can even mix it with your regular lotion so make it more moisturizing. Play with what you have and what your needs are!.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by lvdd

I bought this foundation for days that I need fuller coverage, but I've been using it everyday because I love it so much! I have very oily skin, with a lot of scaring and also dark undereye circles. This foundation covers it all. I use it with primer and a small stippling brush. I found that that brush creates the lightest, most even finish that provides a lot of coverage. It's very matte, and stays on my oily skin for the entire day. I still have to blot 1-2 times a day, but that's to be expected. I would say avoid using a sponge to apply, because when I did it came off too heavy but also with minimal coverage. Foundation brushes left it a little bit streaky, but fingers did well enough. Overall, one of the best drugstore foundations I've tried, will be buying again.