April 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Liss42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love using this, it goes on smooth and for once I got the color that matched my skin, you can use a little or a lot at a time depending on how you like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like that this comes with a pump. This product is full coverage and I haven't had a problem with it breaking me out like some other people seem to, although I am acne-prone. I apply mine with a beauty blender and it finishes beautifully. However, although it's called outlast and is supposed include primer mixed inside or whatever, I don't think it really lasts any longer than other foundations I've liked. I do like it though and I think I'd repurchase it, but I like to try new foundations once I finish one up to try to find my HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by sophia415

This is one of the best drugstore foundation ever. I find this foundation even better than Kat Von D's Lock it foundation. The finish it gave me was a nice dewy-matte finish and if I didn't want to set it with powder.. I didn't have to. It lasts the whole day without me getting super oily. The coverage is flawless, to the point where I can just put away my concealer.

But use at your own risk....

WHY 2 LIPPIES??

At the time, while I was using this foundation I had clear skin, with a zit here and there. A month and half after using this foundation my chin started breaking out with PAINFUL CYSTS. I never in my life broke out so bad from a foundation before so I didn't suspect it to be this foundation that was breaking me out. The coverage that this foundation gives me is so flawless .. how can I resist?? So i used it for another month and man... nothing was getting better.. 40% of my face turned into a pepperoni face. I am not even exaggerating. I finally tossed it out and went out to buy a new one and now my face is slowly healing.. Thanks but no thanks Covergirl..

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Samiraaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product... It claimed to do so much in one foundation bottle!! I bought it, and needless to say, I was disappointed. This wouldn't blend, made my skin look ashy, and gave little coverage for me. And it is not a buildable/layerable foundation. I was so sad );

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by beachgirl1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After hearing so many positives about this product, I went out and bought it! For the first week I was loving it (coverage, consistency, blendability, etc). However, after week two, my jawline was developing cysts...it was acne, but it wasn't normal acne that I was ever used to. It was deep under-the-skin painful acne that left my jawline with scabs. It turned into a wound and it still stings. As much as I would of loved this product, it just didn't work out because of the big breakout it gave me. Luckily, cvs has a 100% money back guarentee and I was able to buy my neutrogena skin-clearing foundation with that money.

Skin is still in healing mode right now though :/

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by heyyyitsssemma

This is my holy grail drugstore foundation!
Here's some background on my skin: I have very oily, acne prone skin with hyper pigmentation.
PROS:
The price: it usually ranges from $9-13 depending on where you buy it. For me, that's a decent price for a foundation.
The coverage and consistency: this foundation is medium-full coverage and has a thin, light consistency (which I like because it feels like I'm not wearing so much makeup) I have a lot of acne and acne scars and this covers and evens out my skin tone very well. It's also pretty build able too.
The lasting power: I'd say this lasts for about 8 hours for me.
The finish: this foundation has a matte (almost powdery) finish. But while being matte, it still looks like your skin.
The packaging: it has a PUMP! which is an A+ in my book for packaging.

CONS:
It can emphasize dryness, so if you have dry skin, you will probably not like this foundation at all.
Finding my shade: I have it in the shade Soft Honey (855). Finding my perfect match was kind of difficult because I needed a shade with enough yellow in it to match my very yellow neck and chest.

I have been wearing this foundation every time I've wore makeup since I got it. I would absolutely recommend to my oily skin girls! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by kh0215

I have the type of skin that no make up lasts on. I have used everything from Bare Minerals, Revlon Color Stay to many may other brands and types. I had given up on wearing make up. I live in Central FL and it wasn't worth the time putting it on in the morning for it to be gone before lunch. I decided to try this as it was on sale and I had a coupon. This is the BOMB for me. I put my makeup on this am at 7:30. We went bowling, shopping and then spent the rest of the day in the blistering sun at a festival: I still have make up on and it is 9pm. I guess there is a first time for everything!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by yazmataz94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin has been doing so well this summer and it actually looked like all the exercising I was doing was clearing it up thoroughly. However, I needed a new evening foundation since all i was using was my trusty Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. I should have continued to stick with that, since when I used this foundation, I broke out badly in cystic acne. I tried it one more time to see if it was the cause of it and it was. In addition, it settled into fine lines that I didn't even know I had and again I'm only 19. I will not make the mistake of using this cakey foundation ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My absolute new favourite foundation! It used to be Revon Colorstay Whipped and this just blows it out of the park for me. I really do believe that it has a primer built in because I have extremely oily skin and this holds up so well on my skin - even better than the colorstay. I had this on for almost 8 hours and when I blotted my face barely any oil came off my skin. I think it looks even better the longer it is on my skin. The coverage is really good, I don't have to use much concealer afterwards. I would say it's even better coverage than the colorstay and I haven't found that it's cakey or thick. I will continue to repurchase - it's amazing! Again, I have extremely oily skin and I find it hard for any foundation to last on my skin and they all break down around my nose and chin - I haven't found that to be the case with the Outlast. Would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by YoitsNik

I absolutely love this product! I had a severe breakout this summer and my face is all scarred up! This foundation provides great coverage, it does not make me break out and it can keep up with time! I start my day at 5AM, once I come home around 6PM, the product is still intact! It has a great consistency, it is not thick at all. I prefer using this over my MAC Studio Fix Longwear. I am a little lighter than an NC40 ( color during the summer) and I got this product in Soft Honey!