Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 11/10/2013 8:05:00 PM

This formula did not work for me. It's so wet that when I curl my lashes and apply it takes the curl away and makes them clump. It was average so I won't be purchasing again

on 11/9/2013 5:49:00 PM

I like this mascara, it is similar to CoverGirl lash blast (orange tube) but it isn't as brittle. Very easy to use, great for everyday use.

on 11/6/2013 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Everytime Maybelline comes up with a new mascara I usually love it but this one is just let me down. The wand is just so bulky and the bristles are very short and doesn't give volume or length is just regular. I am really disappointed at this mascara I had high expectations for this one. I my opinion the falsies are winning!!!

Update: I have kept on using and is okay I am more comfortable using it, my lashes has get use to it and it makes them a bit more with volume, not sure though if I will buy it again!!

This mascara is GREAT!!!! I do recommend it. But, I had a allergic reaction to it. My eyes kept getting watery, itchy, & puffy. After illuminating all my eye makeup. It ended up being my rocket mascara. I wore it for a few weeks before I had a reaction. It's a great product. But, if your eyes start to water, get itchy, and puff up. It might be the mascara.

on 10/31/2013 4:46:00 PM

This mascara is AMAZING!
I have used multiple expensive designer brand mascara's and nothing compares to this one!
It curls, lengthens and volumizes your eyelashes without having to use much.
I really recommend it, and the cheap prices makes it even better!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this mascara. It works wonders on my lashes, makes them much fuller and easy to work with. Maybelline makes great mascaras and this is no exception, I like this much better than my Diorshow and I think it's almost as good as Benefit - They're Real, it's just a lot cheaper!
But remember, it gives a lot of volume and some people don't like that and find it hard to work with.

on 10/27/2013 11:37:00 AM

This product was my second mascara ever, and i love it. It stays all day even when it isnt waterproof. I will definitly repurchase this in the future, but for now im just trying out some other ones.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Definitely volumizes! My lashes looked much thicker after using two coats and also seemed to curl and lengthen. The formula is very wet which I don't mind but beware if a wet formula is something that turns you off.

on 10/23/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to really like this product. Probably a great product if you have long lashes - unfortunately I do not. This is buildable and I experienced clumps. I experimented by using this together with other mascaras but it still did not work.

on 10/23/2013 8:28:00 PM

Walmart, $8, black, waterproof. PROS: black, stiff wand, length, volume, doesn't flake, doesn't make lashes crispy, affordable, easy to find. CONS: can get clumpy, never fully dries, wet formula, hard to take off.

Video Reviews & Tutorials