January 31, 2015 | 1821 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by SamiSue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly I have a crazy obsession with lashes but I have found my holy grail mascara. No other mascara can lengthen, thicken or separate as much as Rocket Volume. Whenever I wear this I always get compliments about my lashes. It's perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by BeautyByBrianna

REALLY GOOD AT SEPARATION!! This mascara separates my lashes so well it's amazing! It has good length as well. The only complaint I have with this mascara is that I find its not as dark and black as I hoped it would be. It does so well for length and separation they don't appear that way from a short distance only up close. I have to use another mascara to make them darker but i guess if your want more of a natural look with just one layer go for it! But you can definitely build it up, around the second - third coat I start to see clumps

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Nauneei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this Mascara today, i absolutely adore it! Its wonderful it gives my lashes so much length, volume, has great coverage doesn't clump and doesnt dry out. I definately would consider purchasing it again i hated Revlon's Lash potion it was a poor excuse for mascara but on the bright side i found something better♥

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by GigiMakeupStudio

This is one of my least favorite Maybelline mascaras. The formula is much too wet & makes my lashes look a wet, spidery mess. Too many coats will make your lashes stick together. I just don't like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by michellenovaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite mascaras! It doesn't clump unless you put too much on, which also goes for pretty much every mascara I've tried, and you can get your lashes really long and thick! My only problem with it is it doesn't hold a curl, probably because it isn't waterproof. But other than that, it's wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I really like this mascara! I picked it up on a whim because the brush reallly caught my eye and it is very big and unique, unlike any other mascara brush I've seen before! I got it in waterproof and the color is called "very black." This makes my lashes look false and very long!! It gives me length, volume and thickness. You get what you pay for, buy it ASAP!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by noemielizabethh

I will start off with saying that I have very thin, light lashes. This mascara is pretty good and I do get amazing volume with it. The only downside to it is that it is kind of a wet formula. After a few uses it is less wet and works perfectly fine. I do like this a lot and I don't regret buying it. The packaging is so cute and you do get your money's worth. It is inexpensive and totally worth trying out. I would purchase this again. I mean I wouldn't be in any rush to purchase it but I will probably have this product in my make-up bag more frequently.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Aprilsfool413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got so many compliments on my eye lashes whenever I'd layer this stuff on to my lashes. Maybe I just have long lashes, but people have asked me if I had on fake lashes or if I was using a lash growth method.. I got so many "your eyelashes are so long!" So if u have pretty decent lashes and use this mascara right, your going to get compliments. My personal opinion on it is that it's a good mascara. Good quality for what it's worth. Although, I don't like how hard it is to remove it all... It stays on my lashes even after I've used makeup removing wipes and washed my face... Ugh

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxmarina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying my lashes are average length and fullness, a major problem i have is they are stubborn when it comes to staying curled. I also really like thick black, glam, in your face lashes, day or night.

With that being said, this mascara is alright. I've never had any issues with flaking, but i dont find the formula dark enough nor do i find the volume it gives me appealing. It basically just sticks all my lashes together after 2 coats and the ends of my lashes look really blunt and odd. It also is horrible at keeping my lashes curled, but most mascaras dont do good in that front for me.

I think this mascara is good for those who already have long and curled lashes, and as long and you be careful not to apply too much, i think it would look quite nice, i know my friend uses this and it looks phenomenal on her, but she has gorgeous natural lashes to begin with.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by ilovevsandstuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I put NO on repurchase because this is not the GREATEST mascara ever. This is a really bad beginners mascara because of the brush. It gives a lot of length and it stays on great but it's kind of difficult to put it on. I often use the Mabelline One by One for like one coat and then a few coats of The Rocket and it looks amazing. The brush is pretty clumsy in the beginning but otherwise it's a very good mascara.