November 28, 2014 | 1714 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by caradise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have naturally long and thick lashes but the tips of them are invisible. I heard alot of good things about this from my friends so I decided to try it out myself, like cmon it only costed 7€ at my local drugstore) and the first time I applied it - just WOW. I used it for couple of weeks til I started liking the natural lash look and bought a more lightweight formula mascara. After two months I opened this one again and tried it on. Completely dried out. It was dry, clumpy and made my lashes look really awful. It just didnt last eventhough I had closed the bottle completely. Not sure whether I'll try this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cute packaging, good brush, and makes my eyelashes long and thick! This is the best drugstore mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by pikerupert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is probably amongst the best of the Maybelline mascaras I have used, and the best of the Volume Express collection. Although a bit 'wet' compared the others it is far more separating and less clumpy but gives my tiny lashes lots of length but not much curl. Yet with use of a curler, this gives me wonderful super black quite long lashes. Thanks Maybelline(:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Ruthmostyn

The best

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by shalee99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First off i really enjoyed this mascara and i would buy this again...the only thing is after a while it just isnt the same as when i first got it!! I am a mascara LOVER and i am still looking for a mascara that will make me stop looking :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a decent mascara and makes a good job at volumising the lashes (it's volumising not lenghtening), it's dark black and has a good consistency. Personally i don't think it clumps at all but it has a rather chunky and short wand that could be potentially a danger when applying it. The real issue I have with this mascara is about removing it. My Bioderma struggles a bit and I have never had any problem before with this make up remover. You need an oil based remover and I don't like the idea of tugging and pulling around the delicate eye area so tha's why I won't repurchase it again, even if I believe it's a good drugstore pick.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by chloecat333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this mascara!!! Gives me great length and volume. Hardly clumps and the blackest shade makes your lashes look super thick. Only downside is the brush is kind of spiky and hurts if you touch your waterline or have sensitive eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this mascara at all. The brush is large and rubbery with little rubber spikes all over it. The brush's shape makes it so hard to remove excess mascara before applying (which there was a lot of). It deposits way too much wet mascara on your lashes resulting in clumps.

I spend 5 minutes on each eye using a eyelash comb to pull my lashes apart and to try distribute the mascara evenly. I wouldn't put 2 coats on - it would just make a huge, wet mess.

Edit: Also, those little spikes are sharper than your average mascara wand...be careful while applying.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Mayemarie

I have really never liked the madcaras from Maybeline, so I actually don't know why I even bought this. But I did. In the beggining I actually really liked it. It gave perfect volume and lenght to all of my lashes without getting clumpy, but after a week or so there were a lot more clumps. I am really good at not pumping it too much, knowing that that will cause clumps. So I guess this was just another clumpy mascara from Maybeline, it just weren't clumpy in the beginning. I have already replaced it with one from L'oreal, but I tend to use it some times.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sk8182

Honestly, I don't know what the big deal is with this mascara. The brush has very short, rubbery bristles, and the product goes on quite clumpy; it is difficult to "clean" the brush to get rid of excess product before applying. Also, it is IMPOSSIBLE to wash off of lashes. I used it today and it took me about ten minutes to completely remove. It did lengthen a bit, but did not hold the curl from my lash curler very well.