Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 12/10/2013 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i like this mascara. it makes my thin short lashes look really long and volumized. just make sure not to wiggle the wand while applying it.

on 12/8/2013 6:15:00 PM

This isn't a bad mascara but I won't buy it again. The coverage is thick all the way to the tip which is a very unnatural look. I like dramatic, but I like mascara that thins out toward the tip. This also flakes a bit and the wand is so spiky it hurts if you get too close. Good black color, doesn't lump or clump.

on 12/8/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have bought this mascara over and over, I absolutely love it! After I tried a sample of Benefit's They're Real! I wanted to find more affordable mascaras that had similar brushes. Obviously this doesn't have the same bristles at the tip of the brush but it is great for coating lashes and giving definition, volume, and length. I much prefer the plastic/rubber bristled mascara wands like this one and Benefit's They're Real! This doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, and isn't impossible to remove (the downside to They're Real!) . Overall I love this mascara and will keep buying it!

on 12/8/2013 4:40:00 AM

I really wanted to like this mascara, as my favorite youtube guru raves about it all the time (missglamorazzi). I can't tell if I dislike the formula or just the rubber brush. Every time I use this my lashes stick together. I always apply two coats of mascara, but if I try it with this one I end up with a clumpy mess. It's also a very wet formula which I find hard to work with because it transfers so easily as I'm applying. This is one of those products that is a hit or miss for different people. I will not repurchase.

on 12/3/2013 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I like the brush, I always buy these rubber-thing-type-wand mascaras.
The formula is a bit wet, but that's not a huge deal.
The only thing I don't like about it, is that it smudges on me pretty quickly, after about 3-4 hours. Maybe because I have oily skin and oily lids and/or long lashes, I don't know. But this smudging makes it kinda unusable for me...

on 12/3/2013 4:27:00 AM

I really dislike this mascara. I didn't even think it was possible to make your lashes look SHORTER and THINNER. This is just how it works with me, it may be different with others. I absolutely hate the formula and the brush does nothing at all. I wouldn't recommend this mascara to anyone. The only nice thing about it is the packaging. Other than that, I am really sorry to say it was huge disappointment with a vey expensive price.

on 12/1/2013 7:28:00 PM

Love this so much! Makes my lashes huge and I love the formula in it. Stays on all day and lashes are never waited down. Sometimes they clump a little but it's not a problem

on 12/1/2013 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara so much!!! It's doesn't clump too much and I like the formula. I have Asian eye lashes meaning they're straight and thin but the mascara actually held a curl and it looked like I actually had big eye lashes.I'll definitely purchase again

on 12/1/2013 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this mascara. The formula is great & it makes my lashes HUGE. It does tend to be a pain to fully wash off, but that's really my only problem with it. I especially love this for my lower lashes because it makes them look super full & long.

on 12/1/2013 5:39:00 PM

Love this mascara....only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because its hard to take off....but, at the end of the day, its worth it. I usually use 2 or 3 different mascara's to get the desired effect, but I don't have to with this mascara. And I can actually afford it right now with money being tight... I hope they don't discontinue this....my lashes look really NICE!!!...Some ladies have been wanting me to try some new mascara that costs about $35....usually I'd jump at buying it...but, I'm so happy with this mascara...that I will not waste my money on anything else!!!

Popular Mascaras