L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 3/22/2013 11:06:00 PM

I purchased this in Fair and it turned orange almost immediately. The orange mellowed out after about twenty minutes, but it was still too dark for my NW15 complexion.

on 3/22/2013 11:49:00 AM

I just put this on my face because it came as a product sample, and after living with it awhile and reviewing the comments here, I have a theory: this stuff is just self-tanning cream with a lotion mixed in. Why else would it 1) be so greasy, 2) turn orange, 3) smell the way it does, and 4) feel so yucky on the skin? No thanks; going to wash it off now. What a sham/shame.

on 3/21/2013 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Also surprised that this product isn't getting higher reviews. I love it. It smooths out the imperfections, gives a hint of color, makes a great base for foundation.

It does have silicone in it, so if you have really oily skin you might want to avoid it. My T-zone does get a bit oily with this by the end of the day, but that happens with almost anything I use, so I blame my skin more than the product.

It also seems to last a long time. I don't wear it every day, but my tube seems to be really lasting. Great value.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

LOVE this product!!! I use it every single day! The lasting ability is perfect, for an all day wear. The formula doesn't get my very oily skin anymore shiny than any foundation I've tried has. With powder you don't even really have to worry. It blends in VERY quickly, making it a great product for if you're in a rush and need to get your makeup done quickly. It's light, you don't feel it on your face, and it looks natural. It's a light-medium coverage, I'd say, depending on how many layers you put on of it. If I'm not satisfied with the coverage on certain days I just put a little concealer on the spots I'm not satisfied with.
The only bad thing I can say about this product is the color selection. I have VERY pale skin, so I picked the lightest color which is a shade too dark. Which is a bummer, but I still make it work because I'm in love with the product. Highly recommend it, despite the color selection.

on 3/20/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Absolutely LOVE!!! I have tried one too many BB Creams in my time using make up and this is by far the best. Goes on easily, does not feel heavy on your skin & the greatest thing of all is that it leaves my face oil free and matte looking all day long!!

on 3/20/2013 10:14:00 PM

I echo the comments of the last reviewer in that this is a very good product as far as making my skin look smoother and giving me a matte finish, with no oily t-zone problems. I too am surprised that this isn't getting better reviews. I had been on the look out for a BB cream that has a built-in primer as this one does and it really is great. I got the light one as I have very fair skin and was also pleasantly surprised that there is no funky color to interfere with my makeup. The tube is well-designed and the product comes out whitish which I didn't expect; though it's not hard to blend in with your skin tone. So far, this is the best BB cream I have found and love the unique, no color formula which leaves my skin looking luminous and flawless. I also recommend using it as an eyeshadow and lipstick primer as well. Makes lip color and eyeshadow go on smoother and doesn't alter the color of your makeup at all. Great stuff!!!

on 3/19/2013 9:10:00 PM

Love this product! This is what I been wearing everyday since I bought it. Leaves a matte finish on my face.I'm surprised how well my oily t-zone stays dry. I don't need to set with powder and I can achieve a " No makeup" makeup look with this product. I'm surprised this product is not getting better reviews. It has a light coverage but you can build the coverage up a bit. All in all I would buy this bb cream again.

on 3/19/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so I've been looking for a bb cream everywhere. I didn't want a really expensive one so when I found this product, I was quite excited to try it out. I loved the way it blended but the colour was atrocious. It was way too orange..I looked like someone from Jersey Shore. I read in one of the comments that someone's boyfriend noticed how orange they were. My boyfriend asked me the same question. He asked me how I suddenly got a tan and why I was so orange. Ugh, I will never buy this again. Also, I have fairly oily skin and this product did NOT help it whatsoever.

on 3/19/2013 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I can wear this primer instead of foundation.It tones down my Rosacea quite a bit and gives me a matte finish. I love the more natural "no makeup" look it allows me.

on 3/18/2013 10:57:00 AM

Stop using after the first try. I dont recommend for dry skin as me.