L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 3/19/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so I've been looking for a bb cream everywhere. I didn't want a really expensive one so when I found this product, I was quite excited to try it out. I loved the way it blended but the colour was atrocious. It was way too orange..I looked like someone from Jersey Shore. I read in one of the comments that someone's boyfriend noticed how orange they were. My boyfriend asked me the same question. He asked me how I suddenly got a tan and why I was so orange. Ugh, I will never buy this again. Also, I have fairly oily skin and this product did NOT help it whatsoever.

on 3/19/2013 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I can wear this primer instead of foundation.It tones down my Rosacea quite a bit and gives me a matte finish. I love the more natural "no makeup" look it allows me.

on 3/18/2013 10:57:00 AM

Stop using after the first try. I dont recommend for dry skin as me.

on 3/17/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I've tried several BB creams and this is the one I am going to every day since I bought it. I am surprised this product is not getting better reviews because it is a really good product.
The price is good (under $10); packaging is good (comes in a squeeze tube).
This cream feels gritty when first applied to the face but once you spread it around (with your fingers, no brushes) the grittiness goes away. That's just the beads that give actual color to the cream. I've been using this stuff as a primer and it works like a charm. I apply this cream under my regular foundation or I wear it alone with just some powder over it.
I work 12 hour shifts and I have to say I was amazed at how this stuff keeps my oily T zone completely oil free by the end of the night! I noticed it during my first week of use. I looked in the mirror while using the restroom and noticed NO SHINE at all on my forehead! I kept staring because I couldn't believe it!
Well this is a product I will be buying again and again for sure, that's all I gotta say :) I recommend buying a shade lighter than you think you need. I use the "light" shade (medium was too dark for me).

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I generally love L'Oreal face products. TrueMatch and TrueMatch Lumi are two of my favorite foundations, so I figured I'd give their BB Cream a try. I mix shades N3 and W2 in the TrueMatch lines, so I picked this BB Cream up in the shade "Light". I tested it out on the back of my hand and it blended in perfectly, so I immediately assumed that I would absolutely adore it. When I applied it to my face, the coverage was light, but it gave my skin a soft airbrushed look and the texture made my skin feel so smooth and silky. The finish was even perfect, natural matte that didn't look flat or powdery. This product was quickly reaching HG status...until I realized that it was one of the worst colors I've ever seen. Almost immediately it began to turn orange. Not even a golden tan with a slightly orange undertone...flat out orange. And to make matters worse, it was turning a dark orange/brown around my cheekbones and my nose. I looked like a rotting carrot. My boyfriend caught a glimpse of me and stopped dead in his tracks. He *never* comments to my makeup, so when he frantically asked me why I was orange I knew this product was destined for the trash bin. So disappointing. I've never had a base product turn so bad so fast. Complete waste of $10 and if I could give it a 0 overall, believe me I would.

on 3/10/2013 12:56:00 PM

First time BB user and I chose this product. Maybe I used too much but it's a little tight and "dusty" on my skin. (I'm a very fair complexion)
No orange, no color at all really--kind of chalky but I may have used too much.
I applied with my fingers and then went over it with a cosmetic sponge.
I have very deep pores around the nose area and don't see much coverage but there aren't a lot of products that work for me in that area.
So I will give it another shot on a different day and see if anything changes.
If not, I'm gonna get my $$$ back.

AMAZING. The BB cream goes on evenly and smoothly, and has little beads that exfoliate the skin while you are rubbing it on your face. It isn't thick or heavy at all, it goes on light as a feather and feels amazing. My skin immediately looks like I just applied foundation or powder, except this BB cream looks better than any foundation or powder I have ever used. Although it says it is suppose to naturally make skin flawless, that isn't true, my freckles and blemishes are still visible. It however reduces redness and overall makes my skin smoother-looking. It doesn't leave my skin oily at all. I love this stuff! Plus it's better than the Miracle Skin Transformer which is 50 dollars. Totally amazing price at 15 dollars.

on 3/8/2013 5:56:00 PM

Since I'm still in school and want light coverage, I'm in love with this product.
I have naturally sensitive skin, and this doesn't bother it at all. I used to use the maybelline version, but switched when I started breaking out.
I do still need something under my eyes for dark circles (but like I said, I'm a student. I don't sleep much), but other than that it's great.

on 3/7/2013 9:21:00 PM

I wanted to love his stuff, for all its claims. I tend to have dry, sensitive skin, a bit oily on e forehead. This stuff is too drying for me. If I was oily all over, I know it would work great for me, but unfortunately I am too dry for it.

on 3/7/2013 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was so excited to use this new BB cream until I tried it on and my face became completely orange! Such a shame to waste my money on it... I think Ill just use the bare minimal to get through the pack. Apart from the colour, it feels quite nice on my skin and it isnt cakey at all which I liked. made my dry patches on my forehead flake a little but any make up does that to me. Such a shame about the colour I really wanted to like this!