L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (7%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't love or hate this foundation. I wouldn't buy it again only because it makes your face very shiny within a couple hours. I even would bring powder to blot with but my fave stayed pretty slick. The pump was very useful and the color choices had a wide range but wasnt very satisfied with it's staying power .

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE IT SO MUCH. I thought it went on so smoothly and really brings a nice pretty soft tone shine out.

The best thing about the foundation is the packaging it comes with a pump and it is travel friendly, I wish other foundations had this type of packaging. However this is the first foundation I've ever returned. The application of it is not too great, the coverage is not too good, and it doesn't last long, even if you set it. It is sheer but it can easily look cakey. I looked oily wearing this an hour or two after applying it, by the end of the day it seemed like I was wearing nothing. Will not repurchase.

This was very far from perfect. It broke me out, didn't cover, and looked bad on my skin. I tried applying it with my fingers, a sponge, and a brush, and every time, it looked pastey and cakey. I tried setting it with a powder, put it still looked pastey. I understand it is supposed to be luminous, but it was just ridiculous how shiny my face was, along with the pastiness. I was not pleased with this and will not be buying it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this foundation. It matches my skin almost perfectly. It's moisturizing for my dry skin and doesn't irritate it. It has light coverage but hides a lot of imperfections. I am not sure how this works. It also makes my skin look very luminous and radiant. The formula goes on very smooth and even.
It does err on the side of shiny but if bothered, I think you could blot or set with a powder. This is not a long wear foundation so it comes off if you touch it. I haven't gotten to the last quarter of the bottle but if it's anything like the Visible Lift foundation pump, the product will be hard to get out. I love L'Oreal foundations and as using Visible Lift Serum Absolute before this.

This foundation was always my all time favourite. I loved the coverage and the consistency is perfect! It goes on so smoothly. However on my skin it doesn't last very long which is why I started using another mac foundation. I still use this one for work (as I don't want to waste my mac one hahah). This foundation would be perfect if it stayed on me longer!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation my favorite by l'oreal, I love the coverage for me, and almost darn near to my skin tone, I use e.l.f lock and seal drops in it lasts all day but when don't the make seems to come off sometimes, it look natural like the bb cream by l'oreal but on steroids and never cakes, it feels like your skin . I recommend this l'oreal product!!!! Also a good foundation for beginners cause I believe there is everything in this foundation you need to use it by it self Nikku-Chan Mata Ne

Love how the foundation looks. I do have oily skin so it is not an everyday make up for me. I would definitely wear this out or for special occasions. For me it lasts probably about 5 hours looking beautiful then starts to be very shinny. This product is probably great for people with dry skin. The color and coverage is perfect. (I would say medium coverage but buildable)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

let me say I really LOVE this foundation! For my everyday foundation I mix this with a drop of CoverGirl's 3in1 Outlast Foundation and it is the closest I've come to a HG.

Firstly, the packaging is awesome! mostly because it is one of the few drugstore foundations with a pump and I really love that. Also the pump for me never dispenses too much product so there isnt any wasted.

I would describe this foundation as light to medium coverage, it can definitely be built up but I dont think it could really pull off full coverage. I usually have some cystic acne and this evens things out but I still go back in with a concealer on spots. The finish is as the title says Luminous and Dewy and it looks really beautiful on the skin, never cakey.

As I have Combo Skin I like to mix the CoverGirl to give this foundation some oil control because it doesnt really have any. The other downside for me is that on its own the lasting power is not that good, only a few hours. Once again mixing the CoverGirl helps with this problem.

Overall I seriously would recommend this foundation! I like it on its own when I want to look perfect for something that I know won't take long and it is my number one foundation for mixing with other, higher coverage ones to get a happy medium. I've repurchased twice and will continue to do so!

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this foundation!! It is my holy grail. I would go insane if it were to ever be discontinued. It makes my skin still look like skin (not cakey)!!!

It does give you a dewy finish, nothing too overwhelming though. It definitely makes your skin look like it's still SKIN!! Unlike some foundations that look like you have something on it... Get what I mean?

But most importantly, it is light to medium coverage, makes my blemishes less noticeable. It lasts FOREVER! Late nights when I am up playing video games after work (10+ hours), I get ready to wash my face to go to bed, but when I look in the mirror, it just looks better than ever! It makes me not want to wash it off, lol. But I do, no worries, Haha. Very easy to wash off. Comes off easily with my Neutrogena Ultra Gentle foaming wash. It doesn't come off with just a splash of water, so if you want to go swimming, you are gooooood to go!

I recommend using a synthetic foundation brush (any form of a synthetic foundation brush) because using your hands would only waste product because it sticks to your skin/soaks up in your hands. Synthetic specifically doesn't soak up the product. I wouldn't recommend using cheap cosmetic facial sponges because those tend to soak up the product a lot. WASTE!!

It's extremely easy to blend. It isn't blotchy or anything. It gives me the perfect blend of color that I need. Although the color that I have (W4), it has a little tiny bit of pink in it. I don't know why since it's part of the WARM series. ): But it isn't too noticeable. It eventually blends into my skin.

I have dry to normal skin, but get a tiny bit shiny on my T-zone (so technically combination, LOL.), but that's okay because it still looks like a healthy finish. This foundation IS moisturizing, so it is THE perfect foundation for those with dry skin. The wide range of shades is perfect because it is very specific with undertone shades (cool, neutral, warm).

It is a tad more pricey than your average drug store foundation, but it definitely performs very well so it is totally worth it! You can usually find makeup coupons somewhere online or in the Sunday paper! So definitely look for it!!