NARS Exhibit A

4.6

wow!!! this blush is stunning, it takes a bit of practice but when you get it right, you get the most beautiful, natural colour. i don't think i will ever have to repurchase, i just have to dab the blush and apply. also i bought it on ebay for 9 ($18) so it was a bargain.

This is such a stunning color when applied sheerly. The MA used this color on me during a makeover and I could not resist getting it. It gives such a rosy, healthy glow and I tend to use a powder brush when applying this blush to prevent getting clown cheeks. The MA also demonstrated using this as eyeshadow and although I would not try this on myself, it looked surprisingly good on her. As other reviewers have mentioned, it wouold also make a great gloss if you slick some clear gloss over it though it would be better to check with the company to see if this product is safe to be used around the eye or mouth area. Retails for AU$60 from Mecca and would gladly repurchase.

This blush is a beautiful color, and looked great when I smudged it on my wrist, but on my face it's just slightly off. I'm NC20 and wear bronzer daily, and it looked just a bit too orange and not red enough to look natural on my skintone. I much prefer MAC Variety, which is more of a sheer tomato red and looks like a natural sunkissed flush on me. Still, I think it's a gorgeous and unique blush, highly pgmented and high-quality like all Nars blushes.

Lovely blush! Of course, it is definitely scary when you open the compact! This blush is my most natural shade, believe it or not. It is the color I naturally blush. I use a Mac#168 brush with this, since the bristles are white I can tell exactly how much pigment I am picking up. I recently swapped this away though. Of course, it is no biggie because I know I am going to reswap for this again anyway! LOL!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What can I say about this blush that hasn't already been said? Scariest color I ever bought, also one of my all time favs. Carefull application is a must. You can go from "I do declare, it's a bit warm in here" to full blown circus clown. Artfully applied this gives a bueatiful flush of color, like healthy skin. Great for me who's natural color is sun bleached oatmeal. If I had ruddy cheeks I would pass on this one. Now have two so I never need to be without. One for the train case and one for my purse. This is a great touch-up blush mo matter what color I happen to have on.

A dramatic colour in the pan, but if applied with a light hand, this products gives a glow rather then a blush! I find it works best with the Lancome "skunk" brush, as this allows you to see how much you picking up!!

Well this color intrigued me for the longest time so I just had to have it. I like the color and tend to wear it in the fall. I am very pale and have red/auburn hair blue/green eyes. As nice as it is, I just don't reach for it as much as I tend to prefer either pinks or bronze colors.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I clicked yes, I would buy this again but I don't think I will ever have to as it is so pigmented. It applies easily on my MAC NC37 skin and wears well. I use it in winter for a flushed look and in the summer it looks lovely with more color in my skin. One of my favourites!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Exhibit A looks like a bright tomato red blush but with a light hand it gives a natural flushed look. It makes you look that you are blushing or that "I just came back from running flush". Give this a try- don't be scared off by the bright color. It's really beautiful!

I love this blush. Extremely bright is an understatement. I have to wear shades when I open the compact and apply it with a large blush. A few light swipes over the very top of my cheekbones to the outter corners of my eyes looks very chic and mod. I like to pair this blush with a bright red lipstick and black liquid eyeliner on the tops lids. Wonderful.

Top Rated NARS Products