April 19, 2014 | 1105 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2004 3:16:00 PM More reviews by makeupbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush recently, and even though the colour is extremely frightening to look at, its one of the most amazing blushes ive tried. Its definitely one of Nar's highly pigmented blushes, and therefore one must proceed with caution when using this- the trick is to gently swipe your brush over the compact and then tissue off as much of the product as you can, and THEN apply to your cheeks;it then gives the most amazing glow to your cheeks ive ever seen. Enough product in this container to last the lifetime for a whole family of girlies... If anyone needs to buy this product a second time, Ill eat my hat......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2004 5:42:00 AM More reviews by MsiLLneSs

This is the strongest powder blush I've ever tried. A light graze with my brush left a stain like spot which was hard to blend on my cheek. This is a great for wedding day blush. You'll get that great blushing bride look, but looking like you're literally blushing. I openened this blush and thought "wOw" at the redness and then I finally figured out why it was called Exhibit A. Because this would be the color of the murder weapon, Exhibit A. lol.. this was a good choice for my first NARS powder blush, I definatley want more of their colors now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2004 12:20:00 PM More reviews by downik

I am an Asian PPP and this blush looks lovely on me. When I first put it on I overdid did and wound up looking scary, but the second time I shook off the brush a lot, used a really light hand, and it wound up looking very fresh. As long as you do it lightly, it will look beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2004 12:37:00 AM More reviews by tashamichelle

Warning! Nars blushes are as addicting as crack. Proceed with caution! These have taken over my life! If you think it's the sheer novelty of them, you're probably right! BUT, they go on like butta! Exibit A will more than likely,no it will, scare you off at first glance. It's like fire engine orange! And although I don't have much luck with it on fair complections, I think it's an absolute staple for medium-dark women. It especially looks good on NW45 women. Try it, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2004 4:16:00 PM More reviews by purplecobra

exhibit a is absolutely the best blush ive ever used. HG! it gives me the healthiest glow that im always trying to duplicate with pinkier tones. it fits my olive complexion so well, even when i put it on a little heavier. i also love that its not shimmery, so the winter skin glow looks natural. i was worried that it would accentuate redness and acne spots, and im not saying it does anything to reduce it, but the color just fits in on my face instead of clashing and looking like im applying a makeup on over redness and zits, which is the worst cheap looking thing ever imo. im a fan for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2004 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Jean_sim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG!!! This is scary in the pan but beautiful on!!! I use this with my MAC holiday petite set blush brush 2003 and it looks wonderful! I just lightly touch the brush to the pan and apply (No need for the complicated methods I keep hearing everyone using) And it gives me a natural sexy flush! I'm a LLL/FFF so fair pple dont hesitate to try this!! It works so wonderfully well! Although the blush is really pricey, it is really finely milled and will last you a lifetime! So dont hesitate to invest in this! A little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2004 8:40:00 AM More reviews by myyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A very unique product. I have a hard time getting Sin and Deep Throat to work on me. They are hard in the pan, and very little colour actually comes off. Exhibit A is very soft and much looser.

The colour in the pan is bright orange-red. But on my cheeks, the orange-ness is transformed into a glow, and the red shows up as a light rose flush. It is a bit difficult to work with, I barely touch my brush (nevermind swipe) into the pan and it would be enough. Another way to use it is to dab my finger into the pan, dab it onto my cheeks, and then blend with a brush. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 11:58:00 PM More reviews by hooked

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I now own four NARS blushes: Lovejoy (universal all season), Torrid (my winter splash of color on top of Lovejoy), Desire (my summer splash of color), and Exhibit A. I have to write a review for Exh A because it's the most amazing single item to change/morph from day to an evening look in a flash. I keep it in my purse. This blush, and just a touch on the brush is enough, plus Bite of Toffee Ultra-Addict gloss by Dior and an espresso brown liner is enough to add intense yet natural definition for a mom on the go.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2003 5:09:00 AM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Oh what a gorgeous blush this is! i wish i could give it 6 stars! i love it so much! This is a very bright very pigmented red-orange color. It's not the kind of color i wear on the apple of my cheeks (reserved for pinks and peaches), but it's something i use high up on my cheekbones, blended slightly up, down and in. Gives off such a sexy flush. The color is so bright it 'glows'. If you've noticed and liked the kind of strong colors Milla Jovovich usually wears on her cheekbones up to the outer corner of her eyes, you'll love this one. Of course, i don't apply it as strongly as she does. I also use this as an eyeshadow around the outer corner of my eyes, and also as very pretty lip stain. Just apply a little lipbalm or clear lipglass on top. So versatile!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2003 2:39:00 PM More reviews by sammifan

I've been itching to buy this blush ever since it came out and I read all the rave reviews on the m/u board and on productville. I never got around to buying it until recently at a makeover when the MA used it on me, though, and I don't regret this purchase! It gives me a very healthy flush. Yes, it is scary looking in the pan and yes, if you apply too much you *will* look like a clown - which is what happened to me the first time. But once you try it a couple of times you will master the technique of applying it properly and you will love the results! I usually use a powder blush to apply the more pigmented blushes(a tip taught to me by a national MA at a YSL makeover at Holt's). You have a lot less blending to do afterwards and goes on more naturally as well as sheerer. I swipe over the blush twice gently with my powder blush, then swipe on a tissue and apply to my face, and voila, the right amount of pigment appears! I think this would look gorgeous on tanned skins, but as a PPP it worked very well on me also. A beautiful combination would be to wear this with NARS babe lipgloss, and a olive-green shadow with gold. Highly recommend this blush!