NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 2/29/2004 11:17:00 AM

Well this color intrigued me for the longest time so I just had to have it. I like the color and tend to wear it in the fall. I am very pale and have red/auburn hair blue/green eyes. As nice as it is, I just don't reach for it as much as I tend to prefer either pinks or bronze colors.

on 2/27/2004 9:48:00 PM

I clicked yes, I would buy this again but I don't think I will ever have to as it is so pigmented. It applies easily on my MAC NC37 skin and wears well. I use it in winter for a flushed look and in the summer it looks lovely with more color in my skin. One of my favourites!

on 2/23/2004 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Exhibit A looks like a bright tomato red blush but with a light hand it gives a natural flushed look. It makes you look that you are blushing or that "I just came back from running flush". Give this a try- don't be scared off by the bright color. It's really beautiful!

on 2/17/2004 1:14:00 PM

I love this blush. Extremely bright is an understatement. I have to wear shades when I open the compact and apply it with a large blush. A few light swipes over the very top of my cheekbones to the outter corners of my eyes looks very chic and mod. I like to pair this blush with a bright red lipstick and black liquid eyeliner on the tops lids. Wonderful.

on 2/9/2004 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this blush recently, and even though the colour is extremely frightening to look at, its one of the most amazing blushes ive tried. Its definitely one of Nar's highly pigmented blushes, and therefore one must proceed with caution when using this- the trick is to gently swipe your brush over the compact and then tissue off as much of the product as you can, and THEN apply to your cheeks;it then gives the most amazing glow to your cheeks ive ever seen. Enough product in this container to last the lifetime for a whole family of girlies... If anyone needs to buy this product a second time, Ill eat my hat......

on 1/28/2004 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the strongest powder blush I've ever tried. A light graze with my brush left a stain like spot which was hard to blend on my cheek. This is a great for wedding day blush. You'll get that great blushing bride look, but looking like you're literally blushing. I openened this blush and thought "wOw" at the redness and then I finally figured out why it was called Exhibit A. Because this would be the color of the murder weapon, Exhibit A. lol.. this was a good choice for my first NARS powder blush, I definatley want more of their colors now.

on 1/19/2004 12:20:00 PM

I am an Asian PPP and this blush looks lovely on me. When I first put it on I overdid did and wound up looking scary, but the second time I shook off the brush a lot, used a really light hand, and it wound up looking very fresh. As long as you do it lightly, it will look beautiful.

on 1/19/2004 12:37:00 AM

Warning! Nars blushes are as addicting as crack. Proceed with caution! These have taken over my life! If you think it's the sheer novelty of them, you're probably right! BUT, they go on like butta! Exibit A will more than likely,no it will, scare you off at first glance. It's like fire engine orange! And although I don't have much luck with it on fair complections, I think it's an absolute staple for medium-dark women. It especially looks good on NW45 women. Try it, love it!

on 1/7/2004 4:16:00 PM

exhibit a is absolutely the best blush ive ever used. HG! it gives me the healthiest glow that im always trying to duplicate with pinkier tones. it fits my olive complexion so well, even when i put it on a little heavier. i also love that its not shimmery, so the winter skin glow looks natural. i was worried that it would accentuate redness and acne spots, and im not saying it does anything to reduce it, but the color just fits in on my face instead of clashing and looking like im applying a makeup on over redness and zits, which is the worst cheap looking thing ever imo. im a fan for life!

on 1/6/2004 9:11:00 PM

My HG!!! This is scary in the pan but beautiful on!!! I use this with my MAC holiday petite set blush brush 2003 and it looks wonderful! I just lightly touch the brush to the pan and apply (No need for the complicated methods I keep hearing everyone using) And it gives me a natural sexy flush! I'm a LLL/FFF so fair pple dont hesitate to try this!! It works so wonderfully well! Although the blush is really pricey, it is really finely milled and will last you a lifetime! So dont hesitate to invest in this! A little goes a long way!

Popular Blush Products