NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 4/11/2004 4:21:00 PM

Lovely blush! Of course, it is definitely scary when you open the compact! This blush is my most natural shade, believe it or not. It is the color I naturally blush. I use a Mac#168 brush with this, since the bristles are white I can tell exactly how much pigment I am picking up. I recently swapped this away though. Of course, it is no biggie because I know I am going to reswap for this again anyway! LOL!

on 3/31/2004 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What can I say about this blush that hasn't already been said? Scariest color I ever bought, also one of my all time favs. Carefull application is a must. You can go from "I do declare, it's a bit warm in here" to full blown circus clown. Artfully applied this gives a bueatiful flush of color, like healthy skin. Great for me who's natural color is sun bleached oatmeal. If I had ruddy cheeks I would pass on this one. Now have two so I never need to be without. One for the train case and one for my purse. This is a great touch-up blush mo matter what color I happen to have on.

on 3/23/2004 1:06:00 PM

A dramatic colour in the pan, but if applied with a light hand, this products gives a glow rather then a blush! I find it works best with the Lancome "skunk" brush, as this allows you to see how much you picking up!!

on 2/29/2004 11:17:00 AM

Well this color intrigued me for the longest time so I just had to have it. I like the color and tend to wear it in the fall. I am very pale and have red/auburn hair blue/green eyes. As nice as it is, I just don't reach for it as much as I tend to prefer either pinks or bronze colors.

on 2/27/2004 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I clicked yes, I would buy this again but I don't think I will ever have to as it is so pigmented. It applies easily on my MAC NC37 skin and wears well. I use it in winter for a flushed look and in the summer it looks lovely with more color in my skin. One of my favourites!

on 2/23/2004 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Exhibit A looks like a bright tomato red blush but with a light hand it gives a natural flushed look. It makes you look that you are blushing or that "I just came back from running flush". Give this a try- don't be scared off by the bright color. It's really beautiful!

on 2/17/2004 1:14:00 PM

I love this blush. Extremely bright is an understatement. I have to wear shades when I open the compact and apply it with a large blush. A few light swipes over the very top of my cheekbones to the outter corners of my eyes looks very chic and mod. I like to pair this blush with a bright red lipstick and black liquid eyeliner on the tops lids. Wonderful.

on 2/9/2004 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this blush recently, and even though the colour is extremely frightening to look at, its one of the most amazing blushes ive tried. Its definitely one of Nar's highly pigmented blushes, and therefore one must proceed with caution when using this- the trick is to gently swipe your brush over the compact and then tissue off as much of the product as you can, and THEN apply to your cheeks;it then gives the most amazing glow to your cheeks ive ever seen. Enough product in this container to last the lifetime for a whole family of girlies... If anyone needs to buy this product a second time, Ill eat my hat......

on 1/28/2004 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the strongest powder blush I've ever tried. A light graze with my brush left a stain like spot which was hard to blend on my cheek. This is a great for wedding day blush. You'll get that great blushing bride look, but looking like you're literally blushing. I openened this blush and thought "wOw" at the redness and then I finally figured out why it was called Exhibit A. Because this would be the color of the murder weapon, Exhibit A. lol.. this was a good choice for my first NARS powder blush, I definatley want more of their colors now.

on 1/19/2004 12:20:00 PM

I am an Asian PPP and this blush looks lovely on me. When I first put it on I overdid did and wound up looking scary, but the second time I shook off the brush a lot, used a really light hand, and it wound up looking very fresh. As long as you do it lightly, it will look beautiful.

Top Rated NARS Products