April 20, 2014 | 1545 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Mum85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this because the original was too greasy/oily for me especially in summer,I love everything about this except the spf 15 which I wish was higher and that's it's runny when it comes out,the colour is perfect on my med tan skin,it hides my large pores and I look flawless,the coverage is around medium and is build-able I have very oily skin and I don't need powder only in the afternoon and even then its not very bad with shine or sliding off,other than rimmel (which is my fav) this is def my second favourite

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by jg3net

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product!!! Controls oil, nice coverage (as for BB cream), very light - indeed I use it when I go to the gym as well as on weekends. Doesn't dry out skin - simply perfect!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by maudwang

I've tried a lot of BB creams in the past, mostly Asian brands, and they were always very thick, greyish, and i always ended up super oily after an hour. And every single one of those had some kind of whitening properties (which is very popular in Asia, but honestly, i prefer having a nice natural tan, hehe).
I bought the Garnier bb cream because i ran out of my usual foundation, and i needed something, anything really, to wear everyday until i bought a new bottle.
My, oh my, was i surprised! This is totally oil free, super light yet offers great coverage, my skin ends up velvety smooth, it stays on for quite some time (about 5-6h).
It basically gives me my own skin, but a thousand times better.
I'm a college student and i have combination skin. Every morning i just put this bb cream on, with a little mascara and blush and poof! super natural and refreshed look! Perfect for going to class and compared to a regular high end foundation it's super cheap.
I still use my regular foundation for special events, or when i'm going out, or having my picture taken, but this has made a huge difference in my every morning routine.
CAVE: only (small) problem with the packaging, there's no drip-stop cap (or however it is called) and the product is pretty runny so it's a bit messy. I'm hoping that Garnier is going to change that in a future edition.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by adeleruth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was put off after having tried the first line of BB cream's Garnier did, because they were TERRIBLE! However, i trialed a free sample and this time they got it right! Blends so easily into my skin, covers the redness in my cheeks and darkness under my eyes, completely evens out my skin tone without looking cakey and stays in place for ages! I dont even need to set it with powder! This product has wiped at least 10 mins off my daily make up routine! Only down point is the packing, as the BB cream is liquid, it just runs out the end and can get a bit messy! otherwise Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by nwild

I'm a bit of a virgin to the whole BB cream business and I've read that compared to the asian BB creams this really isn't up to scratch. However, for what I wanted I'm stoked with this product. Generally I wear Estee Lauder Double Wear every day, and I've never really thought to look past it. Although I began to long for something quicker and easier for summer. Something you could just wake up and slap on without having to really think about it.This is it for me. While other reviews I've read have said the coverage isn't that great, I have found it awesome, equal to a foundation. I was also looking for something a bit more luminous than Double Wear and this has a nice luminous quality on my skin. Others have commented that this in not a product for oily skin. My skin can become a little oily by the end of the day, but is otherwise pretty normal, and I've had no problem with this being too oily. I still wear a moisturiser but I make sure it has dried before I apply the cream. Then I try to work it in like a cream rather than a foundation, add a matte bronzer in oily prone areas and some under eye concealer and I'm done. I love how this looks on my skin, even at the end of the day. For reference I have the medium colour, they only have light or medium in Australia, and it's a perfect match. I will defo be buying again, especially for summer.
As for it's BB cream long lasting benefits, I really can't say, but as an alternative to foundation it's ace.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the original version of this before and wanted to love it like everyone else but I didn't like it at all! When this version came out I was so excited to try it out. I got it in the colour medium and at first I thought it was going to be too light because as I was applying it, I could see that it was easily a shade lighter for me :( BUT as I did the rest of my makeup I noticed that the colour had adjusted/oxidised to my skin tone! And I love it, it gives a semi-matte finish but I still sometimes powder my face to set it. You can easily go from light to medium coverage - if you don't have too many imperfections. I used to rotate between my foundation and the bb cream and honestly, almost everytime I wore this, my bf would comment on how nice my skin looked! I now wear this daily to work and on weekends unless I'm going out special. The only concerns I have is the colour - it is a bit more pink based than I'd like; and the packaging - I like the slim tube, but as soon as you open it, product is already on its way out, so I store it upright with the opening facing up

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by bridget88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had never used a BB cream and was interested to try, and I got this one for about $AUD 11, so I figured why not? It is a great product - my skin tends to get oily throughout the day but with a bit of powder it doesn't go shiny. It is also a good "light" foundation to use, especially for work when I don't want to wear too much makeup but I still want enough to cover up. The light colour was perfect for me, and I have very light skin. It makes you look a little bit "sunkissed" (as an other reviewer mentioned) without making your face look brown and your neck super white. As for the packaging, I will agree that even the tiniest bit of pressure on the tube makes a LOT come out, which is annoying but if that's the only downfall then I will deal with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by eliteprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ok so this product was not too bad, it didn't break me out which is a super plus but the "light" shade is not all that light.. it had a pinky undertone and sets much darker than when you first apply.. (like most foundations or BB creams)

Anyway It is very runny and the packaging was awful, and it always spills :( but the coverage was surprisingly medium buildable so i was happy with that. This product isn't great.. it's only OK and I will only re purchase maybe once more because it works well for days i don't wanna wear heavy makeup but I know there must be better out there so sadly it's not a win for me :( xx

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by xalliewallie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very mixed feelings about this product! firstly the 'light' colour isn't really that light, but on my nw20-25 skin it works quite well, and is nice and yellowy and sunkissed looking. the formula is great too, applies nicely with a kabuki brush and doesn't cling to dry patches despite the oil free formula (which reeks of alcohol by the way!) I find it lasts beautifully if I don't powder it, and just give myself a blot and a powder halfway through the day. However, despite the 'non comedogenic' formula, this does give me a few bumps especially round my chin. No full blown spots but definitely does clog my pores abit, which is bad really considering it is advertising it doesn't do that! I love the finish and formula though, so have continued to use it and would repurchase. Just bear in mind if you have VERY troublesome skin you could have a problem!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by yaiza123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Ok I gotta hand it down to garnier, after that horrible BB cream they produced at first, this isnt bad stuff ^^ Since I dont think western companies are all that great at making actual BB creams, with spf and benificial ingredients for your skin I will disregard that in this review (lets just say it isnt present in this bb cream). Basically I always look at this as a decent foundation. Its very liquid if you put a drop on your hand it could drip off. So before applying I was pretty convinced this couldnt possibly give any coverage. But it did :) It has a medium coverage, which can probably be build up to full. Its quite easy to apply and you actually dont need much product to get the job done. After applying it gives a nice demi-matte finish.
However there are some things I dislike. The colour (light) is quite a peachy shade, this might be good for some people but I wished this had a more yellow tone (doesnt come in many shades all together). Also I dont think this lasts all that long, maybe 4-5 hours. The thing I disliked the most is the fact that it really does emphazise dry patches, I have quite a lot of those, so thats pretty annoying. In the end I wanted to give it 3 lippies instead of 4, but I do think this is good stuff especially for girls with combo or oily skin. Its pretty cheap 10 bucks for 40 ml and also the fact that garnier listend to their consumers is something which is worth rewarding in my opinion :) But when it comes down to it, I probably wont repurchase.