July 25, 2014 | 1803 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by skyybound1243

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

oh.my.god. I cannot express how awesome this product is. It makes my skin look so soft and pore-less. No product has ever been able to keep my combo skin from looking greasy and shiny but this product gives me a beautiful matte finish with a healthy glow. It doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup nor does it feel like it and I do feel like it improves the texture of my skin even after I remove it. You can add an extra layer on top hours later if you feel the need to but I find that this product has a remarkable lasting power on my skin. On top of all this it does not make me break out and EVERYTHING makes my skin break out. I am so impressed with this product and would recommend it to anyone ^.^

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product.. But i hated it.. It made my dry patches drier even after i applied moisturizer!! and the pigmentation is awful.. it's too orange for me.... :/ It's very cheap though.. and if you have oily and not too pale skin (like mine) this will probably work... (:

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

This was the only shade in my drug store and it looked fine on my hand but too light on my face. I'm a Natural - Warm Natural in Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick (Sorry don't use MAC...). This gave me a WHITE face. This is definitely for fairer people.

I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin, and it made me break out a bit at the end of the day. Would not recommend it for people with my skin type.

However, texture wise, I think it makes for a good base. Coverage is limited but this and concealer should be ok.

For those without sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin who are fair, have minimal blemishes and don't need full coverage makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Gidella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a very nice BB cream. With primer and some powder it lasts the whole day for me without a change in color or any other not so nice side effects (like making me break out).

I especially like that it helps to keep the skin matte. It doesn't cover everything everything, but it tones down the redness from various zits and it helps to even out skin color where you need it. That it also doesn't cost much just makes it more appealing. I definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by arielyn211

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I soooo wanted to love this. While the texture is fab, andthe price is great, the color is just way too pink for my reddened complexion. it certainly lent to a " jolly old elf" appearance, but it did little else for my skin tone or texIure. Back to the drawing board for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by NormaGee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hated this product I felt it made my face look like a grease ball and instead of making my skin better it made me break out wherever I applied it. The only thing I liked about this BB was that it had a bit more of coverage than other bb creams

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by ellen1159

Too dark, even at the light shade, but I must have blotted my face four times at workto get the excess off. I need something that adheres better to skin and doesn't rub off so badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by ashl0p

LOVEEEE THIS BB CREAM! Decent amount of coverage, verrrry lightweight on the face, liquidy consistency, blends seamlessly, and demi-matte finish. Price is pretty steep for something from the drugstore, but everything about this bb cream is just awesome. I put it on before school with my fingers and it instantly events out the red hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and around my nose. I set it with a little bit of translucent loose powder and I LOVE the natural look, esp for the spring & summer since heavy makeup would only melt off my face anyway. I've been reaching more for this bb creme than I have been for my UD Naked Skin foundation and MAC. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I picked this up in Deep and I needed to test it out for a week before making a judgement. As far as bb creams go I currently have Smashbox and Bobbi Brown in my stash. As far as color match it is perfect. It meshes perfectly with my skin without oxidizing. I apply it on top of my antioxident serum and leave out my moisturizer. It wears well after 8 hours of wear. Gives a nice semi-matte finish and I only had to blot my nose once over the course of wear. It does an awesome job at diffusing my minor scars and makes my large pores in t-zone non-existent. Overall this is a great drugstore bb cream and after a week of wear and not experiencing any skin irritation or other negative issues this little gem has now earned a permanent spot in my collection. Well worth the investment.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Draka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this product too much. I admit it had more coverage than I expected it to have, but that's kind of all I can say good about it. Maybe the price too. But this product just did not work for me. The pigment from it wouldn't blend in my skin, it was sitting on top of it. I have normal skin that gets combo during summer time (when I tried this product it was summer), and I found that the alcohol this BB contained actually made my skin oilier on my forehead and nose, because it was drying it too much and made it react. It irritated a bit my sensitive skin (not a lot, but i'd rather it would not harm my skin at all).
It has a watery runny texture, which I don't mind, but despite this, I was actually feeling it on my face.
About the shade... I have pale skin (NC15-20) and the light shade of this suited me well.
I tried layering it a bit, but since the pigment wouldn't blend, it was not such a good try. Also it had the tendency to separate its texture on my skin, creating some stripes on my T-zone.
To sum it up, I don't say this is a bad product, but it's not suited to just anyone. It's not a great loss if you buy it and don't like it, I'm sure some friend/family around you would like it better. Besides it's cheap. But if you know your skin is sensitive or even a bit reactive to some ingredients, test it a bit more before you decide to purchase!