Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 4/23/2013 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

just perfect for oily skins. I'll buy this again and again!

on 4/22/2013 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really Like this BB cream. I tried the original garnier BB and HATED it. It was so greasy and impossible to wear with my combination skin. I bought this, and I am in love. It reminds me of Nars Sheer Matte Foundation because of the nice light coverage, and matte finish. Keep in mind this product is very drying because of the extremely high alchohol content, but otherwise is an excellent product!

on 4/21/2013 3:25:00 PM

This is one of my favorite drugstore bb creams although I highly recommend Garnier's new oil control version of this bb cream just because this bb cream unfortunately left my skin oily.another con for some people is that it has a strangeish smell that doesnt really bother me because its not offensive but to others they might not like it.but this bb cream is fantastic because it has a thick, moisturizing texture and it has pretty good coverage for a bb cream.it definitely blurs imperfections besides blemishes and it lasts pretty much all day for me which is important because I dont always have time to reapply my makeup.also it has sunscreen in it which is always a plus! Overall a lovely bb cream especially for drugstore.

on 4/21/2013 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Ugh, this product made me break out so much :( it emphasized a fine line on my forehead which I didn't even know I had before I put this stuff on, I'm only 18. I only used it for about a week cause I thought maybe it would get better or I'd start liking it but then I just broke out terribly so bad I didn't want to leave my house. The colour selection is really small too. The medium/dark you have to be pretty tan to wear, it worked for me until my tan faded but I could see it was looking way too dark so I tired the light/medium and it was way too white. Overall I'm very disappointed and would not recommend. Maybe it could work for you if you don't have sensitive acne prone skin. But for acne prone girls I would not recommend.

on 4/21/2013 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It has a great coverage, looks very natural and has a beautiful matte finish. BUT it smells like an alcohol. Don't use this on your eye area! Because the alcohol will dry out the under eye area so bad. And it is not very good for your skin so i don't recommend this

on 4/20/2013 10:49:00 PM

Was so excited to try this product! Started out great, the application was literally flawless! Fast forward a week and a half and I start breaking out everywhere! Stopped using it and my skin has calmed down. For some reason Garnier skin products do NOT agree with my skin. Would not recommend for sensitive for break-out prone skin.

on 4/20/2013 3:34:00 PM

I bought this product because I saw so many good reviews on it! However when I tried it for the first time I notice that it was very very runny! I notice that when I applied it, it did look and feel amazing! However throughout the day it wore off! It did control oil at the beginning of the day but around the middle of the day I had to keep blotting my face! It look horrible! Even though my face looked oily, it was actually drying out my skin. I'm going to try it again just this time with moisturizer underneath and a different powder foundation over it to see if anything changes! I hope it does !!

on 4/19/2013 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this product! I have normal to dry skin and this oil free version of the Garnier BB cream is 100% better than the original formula. The original is greasy, offers minimal coverage and is very strongly fragranced. This oil free formula is exactly the opposite and leaves a beautiful finish with really nice coverage typical of a foundation. The only thing I dislike is the runny, watery consistancy. It tends to leak out of the tube when you unscrew the cap. Fantastic product!!

on 4/19/2013 7:59:00 AM

Loved this on my skin at first. It looked so good on my oily, acne prone skin with tendency for dry patches. I am 37. After two days I got 7, yes 7, new red spots on my face. Pity but into the bin it goes..

on 4/17/2013 5:59:00 AM

I was excited by good reviews for this..the first application was fine. It has a reddish tone which isn't complimentary of already pink toned or light skin. After a few days of light application I broke out, which very rarely happens to my skin type. The colour wasn't good, and it felt thick on my skin. Disappointing overall :/