January 25, 2015 | 1677 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lisalandry

I was very hesitant to try any BB cream and with a lot of concern I finally decided to try this one first and boy am I glad I tried this one!! I'm over 40 with dryer skin that is prone to breakouts. I've had NO trouble with any breakouts after about 4 weeks of usage. I'm using the oil free version. The coverage is perfect - not too much - not too little and it last all day w/out any touch ups needed. A great product in my opinion. No other foundation is needed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I bought this product because of the overall good rating here and in the hope that it wouldn't be too drying, which is the main problem I have with foundations and even tinted moisturizers. I have sensitive combination skin tending towards dryness particularly on the cheeks. After trying this product several times, I would say it's a good product to use once in a while but not on a daily basis. The consistency is light, liquid and the scent neutral, which I like. A pump dispenser would have been better but I just keep the tube turned upside down to avoid spilling, which works fine. The coverage is surprisingly high, it looks a bit caked on for the first ten minutes, but eventually blends into the skin and looks quite natural. Also it delivers the promised matifying effect and has good staying power. However, it is a bit too drying for me to wear every day, and I started developing white heads after wearing it two days in a row. So to sum up, an ok product to wear every now and then but not the HG I am still looking for...Not good enough for me to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by kelzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream, I use it under my foundation as a base/primer and my skin looks so flawless.

Doesn't leave my skin looking oily at the end of the day (unlike maybelline bb cream).

Although, I wish Garnier would make a lighter one! Having only two choices of colours, obviously it's not going to fit everyone, I'm on the very pale side, and can get away with using this but would much prefer a lighter shade.

Unsure whether or not it breaks me out, as some people have said it gives them pimples, I'm struggling with acne atm but don't think it's down to this bb cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by izzylynch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product initially because I had run out of my usual Dermalogica tinted moisturiser (I don't wear foundation) and was desperate. I actually liked it at first because it smells lovely and the colour match was good. I then got a few pimples and realised it was down to this BB cream. Then I went and bought the real techniques stippling brush which I absolutely adore! I tried to apply this with the brush and it flaked all over my face leaving black dots everywhere, WHAT?! Its not the brush because ive used it with my mac studio tint moisturiser! Sorry Garnier but your BB just isn't good quality!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked the idea of BB Cream especially for oily skin so I bought the lightest shade.
Firstly, it turned out to be so so runny that I'm not sure how one is supposed to handle it! It just spills everywhere. Secondly, it does not blend well - at least on my skin. I've even tried it with a primer and a moisturizer and still couldn't make it "melt in".
Thirdly, the colour is dreadful - too dark and with a definite orange hue which looks horrible on my pale skin with pink undertones.
Finally, it does not control oil - I was all shiny (and orangey...) within 30min. I wish I lived in the US and could return it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by brooklyn7

Love it. Not fragranced like the original. Less greasy than the original as well. Nice light coverage and airbrushed effect. Perfect for a busy mama who does not have time for makeup. This plus Nivea Lip Care in Guava is the perfect no makeup yet groomed 1 minute routine!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by courtneysbigsister

Thought at first I had found the miracle product that took care of imperfections and my uneven skin tone. It was great the first 2 days and here I am posting on day three and I have at least 5 or 6 pimples of varying types on my face. One is cystic and it hurts! I hate that it's turned out that I can no longer use it because if I wasn't breaking out Id still be using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is amazing! It is light, smooth and can be used for overall skin coverage. I have quite oily skin and this cream took the shine away but my skin actually looked airbrushed! I had some faint dark circles under my eyes and with a swipe of this cream, they instantly vanished! It wasn't drying at all either! I used cleanser and moisturiser underneath for a fresh base and then applied this cream.

I was so impressed! It covers up small or red spots, dark circles, gentle signs of ageing (Told by my parents) and general skin imperfections. It is light and can be used underneath foundation too. It left me with smooth, airbrushed skin and will continue to buy this in the future!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by dianabrito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it! it has pretty good coverage. I do get a bit oily on warmer/humid days but overral it's quite confortable on skin.
It is very liquid and I find it difficult to apply so I mix it with a primer or a mattifying moisturizer. I recomend keeping it upwards because it's so liquid.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Chucky1441

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say when I first heard of BB Creams I thought they were overrated. Recently it has started to become warmer out and I've been noticing my skin has been even more oily and my makeup just come sliding off. It also is looking more cakey then before because of how many times i need to put powder over the oily spots. My skin is combination to oily or even oily. In the winter it gets dry patches and in the summer I'm just one huge oily mess. So I wanted something that was lighter then a foundation but still gave me the coverage I needed for some of red spots. I just tried it today and I used my Cetaphil oil control moisturizer and my Neutrogena shine control primer like I always do before putting any type of foundation on. I first applied 1 coat and notice that it evened out my skin and covered some red spots. Thinking I would try another coat I did and almost got rid of all the red spots I had on my face, not to mention my skin was completely even and glowing. The only bad thing I have to say about this BB Cream is that it seemed ether too dark or a little orangey on my skin. I bought the Light/Medium BB Cream so maybe next time ill get the Fair/Light. Over all this is a wonderful product that I think everyone should try!