October 30, 2014 | 1475 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wish I could use this :(. Great finish and consistency, but it makes me so orange :(. I'm pretty fair and this just makes me look like I tried to fake tan. Wahh!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by teddy11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont`t like it because it oxidize on me and makes me look orange.It emphasizes dry paches also.But i don`t need any powder with this for a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by purplegobstopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

First off, this one is ways better than the original version. This one has a nice light coverage and doesn't leave my skin shiny. For safe measure I use the MAC mineralize skinfinish natural as a setting powder. For a western BB cream, this does the job. A friend once complimented on how good it makes my skin look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by evangelic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works much better than my Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in vanilla!!!! And it covers more than actual liquid foundation in general. It works on me very well, but I can't say the same for the next woman who is curious to try it. I love the packaging, especially the fact that it comes in a squeezing tube. The color of the tube is gold, which I think is perfect for it. It is my new shiny golden treasure in a tube. Plus, you only need a little of application to apply on! The price was around $11, and judging by the ingredients that performs a miracle on my face, it.s a freaking steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by chymaras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am a Bzzagent and I received the Garnier Oil-free BB Cream in my color- light to medium product for free for trial purposes. My skin type is primarily combination with the typical oily t-zone, but it turns dry and somewhat flaky in winter. I also usually like my foundations with at least a medium coverage and always use a primer or a moisturiser underneath for staying power.

The first time that I used the Garnier BB cream, I applied it without a moisturiser or primer directly to my skin with my fingers and it spread easily. Initially I felt it was too pink toned for my neutral- yellow toned skin but in the few seconds that it took to spread the cream, it vanished completely! To my surprise, it had a lot more coverage than I was expecting and definitely more than Maybelline or L'oreal BB creams (which work better as primers anyway). The slight redness that I have around my nose and on my chin, my mild dark circles all concealed! I also didn't need a setting powder because it was as matte as it gets, but in a nice non-shiny way. Four hours past- no shine or grease and my skin looked healthier as the BB cream was absorbed by my skin.

The second time that I used this cream, I had to apply an oil free moisturiser underneath as my skin was dry (thank you extended winter in spring, hello NJ) and the BB cream spread better for obvious reasons. I did see some mild shine on my forehead by 3 hours post but owed it to the moisturiser I wore underneath, which I wouldn't be wearing when the weather gets warmer.

This Garnier BB cream is exactly what I would want to use in Summer because it's easy and because of its SPF 15. If I needed more coverage than it already gives me, I would use a concealer on those spots only.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by MsBloodyFallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just your average BB cream/tinted moisturiser :D Its good but to avoid the really oily look, you have to use powder to make it seem less oily. Very light coverage for small acne dots. Hasn't made me break out yet. The packaging is quite annoying, the lid side has to face upwards to avoid losing product when opening for use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by devo0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally no breakouts from a bb! Though I still get shiny and I'm not that oily. So the shine control could be better . Price is good here in Canada get at Walmart since shoppers is like an extra 9 bucks. Overall good bb wish there was a color in between the 2 . I had to buy both and mix

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Mands783

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A million times better than the original. It's fragrance free which I love because although I don't mind the original scent it was really strong to have all over your face all day long. It keeps me completely shine free... even with powder the original would leave my face looking like an oil spill. I'm not a fan that the pricing is the same but you get less... not cool! It's only .5 oz less, but still! Also, it's very runny... I actually like this texture better than the thick and hoppy original but the packaging would've been more appropriate with a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by SophieRose99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer this oil free matte blend to the original Garnier BB cream, which is way too shiny for me. The tube could be designed a bit better given the runny consistency but once you are used to using it is actually quite good, and easy to blend into your skin, It minimises pores, reduces some redness and has a natural finish. I use this instead of foundation. It doesn't last all day on the oilier parts of my skin, I need to touch up about 4 hours after application. I have it the lighter shade, it would probably suit fairer skins with a cool undertone as it is a little on the pink side (mind you I have quite yellow toned skin - a lot of products look pink on me).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Stefanyx0x

At first i was quite hesitant with qll the bb creme thing . I have acne scaring and breakout easily . So i went and give it a try since a saw quite good reviews .. This is my first bb creme i tried and overall all i like it ! First off i clean my face and apply one coat of this with my hands . It doesnt dry instantly but when its completly dey it gives a darker color and matt finish .It covers and conceals pretty well , my blemishes and under eyes circles ... I powder afterwards because i get oily trough out the day even though it says oil control , and blot . The staying power is nice , i work 9h days , but at the ends of the day it transfers easily .