August 22, 2014 | 1106 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Carmen314

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Iv'e Been Using This Product For A Couple Years Now. I Wont Use Another Eyeliner This Is Perfect! Not Too Harsh And VERY Easy To Apply Unlike Some Liquid Liners. A++

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by BrendaW75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have Artliner in brown and it looks perfect. It doesn't look harsh like some other liquid eyeliners, but I still think most ppl should stay away from the black. This liner is fast to apply, once you get used to it, you only need 10 sec to get it done. The results are sexy and confident.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Chloefg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG eyeliner. It goes on smooth and stays put all day long. I use it in Brown with MAC Teddy Brown Eye Kohl to tight line upper and lower lash line. My lashes are long but thin and this combo fills in the spaces and gives me a defined eye without looking overdone. The effect is of a dark bronzed eye which works for me because I need a bit of shine in my makeup. With my mature skin that I need to mattify to control the oil the shine on the eye works.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by hilaryblossom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this a couple days ago and it's so easy to apply (ha I sound like an informercial), except that you can't get a pointed precise end because of the tip. however, I've used it once, and it's practically empty. this is ridiculous, maybe I just got a botched one but there's barely anything in there.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2007 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Oneirix

This is sort of a pending review, but I bought the artliner a few months ago and after botching application the first few times, I stopped bothering. However, the color (although in the wrong place) went on beautifully, and its stubborness during removal attests to its long-lasting capabilities. Unfortunately, I'm too much of a novice to use it for now, and I've removed lippies based on its exorbitantly high price and tricky application. Will edit if I ever get it to work for me. :/

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by aesthetic

Nice eyeliner. Bit tricky to apply at first, but once you get used to it it goes on beautifully! Other than the application, this eyeliner has been the best I've ever used. I don't think I'll ever switch.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2007 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kiki1224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS: the application was relatively easy with the felt tip, it's a little bit on the soft side, and for some people control was an issue but i found it ok.

CONS: this eyeliner did not stay on my lids AT ALL. literally about 10 seconds after application it started to flake off in chunks. VERY unattractive. i reapplied another layer. didn't help. and mind you i applied this right after clensing my face so it couldnt've been oily lids. after battling with it for the next ten minutes, i gave up. (if this is what it looks like only after one minute, i can't even begin imagine what it'd look like after a day.)

OVERALL: in the end, i was very frustrated. the drugstore bargain for 1/5 of the price had much better results than this horrible let down.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2007 11:14:00 PM More reviews by tixifix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved how waterproof it is. The only problem is that in the triangular tip, there seems to be a little round shape in the end that is not hard enough and slips. They cause me to make a lot of mistakes and make me make up for it by putting a thicker line (it's not necessarily easy to correct it because it's waterproof, especially when you're in a hurry) and I usually end up with something that looks like an eye shadow coverage, which is not bad but it destroys its name as an eyeliner. I had a better experience with a Maybelline eyeliner similar to this because it has a real pointy (but soft enough as to not hurt the eye) the only problem is that it isn't waterproof. But a $5ish vs. a $28 one? You choose.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by modfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. I never use liquid liners because I tried it once a couple of years of ago and it was a disaster! This on the other hand is wonderful. It's so easy to use that I got beautiful results on the very first try. And this is coming from someone who has no hand coordination. I wore it to my stressful job and it stayed on my oily eye lids all day. But it washes off easily too. This is my new HG liner! A little expensive but you totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by tealady

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Artliner! I have used Ice Black, Brown, and Smoke and just love the colors and the easy application. This was the first liquid liner I used and it was much easier than I expected, probably because of the flexible rubber applicator.

Yes, it's pricey and I think it's worth it!