December 20, 2014 | 1578 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddict90210

I love this product! And I am sooo glad I bought it, and will repurchase this blush. The only thing is it is kinda sheer and natural, but by any means it is totally build-able. Totally love it even though it is a bit expensive for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by 0Bicycle0

I bought this in a rosy pink shade on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. I was puzzled by the "bounce" idea at first but got used to it. Easily buildable and blendable. Also very natural-looking and pretty. The shades are matte, though, and while some people might be more into that, I wish it maybe had a tiny tiny bit of shimmer. Just a tiny bit more "radiance" or something. Overall, I'm very pleased. Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by macgirl154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this blush because it sounded so unique and it really is. The consistensey is amazing and very nice and the oigmentation is excellent and the color is very blendable

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought these due to all the hype they were getting but they are really REALLY overrated. The pigmentation is mediocre, and I hate the consistency, its really hard to apply and to blend. Yes they are quite unique but not worth it cause after 1 use, mines are ruined. The dream mousse blushes were a lot better !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by afrakanpearl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Coffee Cake. I had very low expectations for this product because of the mixed reviews. This is a decent blush, especially if you want a nice wash of color that is more on the natural side. I apply it by literally tapping the product directly to my face and then blending it out. If you want more pigmentation you would need to use this as a base and then apply a powder blush.

Overall, the texture is unique and it is very blend-able once on the skin. Maybelline needs to come out with more colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by jenlchristensen

I find that using a flat bronzer brush and "tapping" it into the product and then tapping it into the apples of my cheeks really made a difference in how it looked on my skin- went from "ehh" to "I'd buy it again."

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Staaash27

Pigmentation is great! Love this awesome unique product! So need more colors!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

The texture is interesting and application is easy, but the colors appear chalky and not natural. It looked very unflattering on me. Their Dream Mousse blush is a far better product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I had hoped this blush would at least be as good or better than Maybelline's dream mousse blushes, but sadly, it's not. I got this in Fresh Pink and it's way too sheer and while the concept of the blush in the pan being "bouncy" is novel, the reality is it's not worth wasting money on. I certainly hope these aren't going to take the place of their dream mousse blushes which are as good or better than high end blushes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Marshymellow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this blush, I have it in the dark browny color and to apply it I just use my fingers and then blend it in with a brush and it seems to work. The only bad thing is that if you put too much on it is noticeable so use only a little bit at a time. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.