Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 4/16/2013 12:11:00 AM

Great mascara.. I've used Benefits, Maybeline etc.. This one separates and lengths.. Never would have picked it up if not for this site.. Most all recommendations have been on point...

Are you kidding - this product is amazing. I've used the high end and the 'middle end' for so long and then got one of these babies and couldn't believe it. It is the mascara of queens. I'm hitting up the k-mart for what is left in stock. It took me a few months to get the one I have. $2.99. I will buy this again & again. Lasts all day - makes my lashes stand out.

on 4/8/2013 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara is beyond awesome! Thank God to the chick who put it in here monthly favs that raved so much cause mascara is just not something I take chances on trying out. I am very fortunate to have pretty long lashes in the 1st place, so a mascara that can get my attention like this did is a big deal. It's not to watery or to dry. So u have time to keep adding coats and it just really is crazy how much improvment this made being this is 3 bucks! I imagine it can get clumpy but using another makeup wand out of something like revlon 3 d or the new clump crusher after every coat will help with that. maybelline xxl with the 2 sides has been my hg mascara for yrs and yrs and this just to the title! If u want dramtic lashes this is for u!

on 4/8/2013 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really loved this mascara. It was great. My new HG and then it started to get hard to apply. It was gloopy, dry, and gave me spider lashes. It became very hard to work with. I know what you must be thinking. "Is this girl an idiot? Her mascara is just dried up. She needs to buy a new one." Wrong. It took this mascara a whole two weeks to be unusable. So I bought a new one thinking it was a fluke. Nope. Same thing. Awesome lashes for two weeks. Very disappointing.

on 4/6/2013 6:02:00 PM

Wow, this is a great mascara! It thickens, lengthens and stays on very well. It doesn't clump and is easy to apply. It seems every bit as good as my usual Estee Lauder. I will definitely rebuy this.

on 4/6/2013 11:03:00 AM

I can see why people like this- it does build a lot of volume and length. My problem with it is that it does clump badly. I couldn't really use it on my bottom lashes at all because of this. That is why I would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Used to love this, but the last 2 I bought were so clumpy from the get go. I don't know if I'm getting bad ones? Idk will not repurchase

on 4/5/2013 10:44:00 AM

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried.. And believe me I have tried plenty. I even pick this over "they're real" and it's so cheap!

on 4/5/2013 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Wow, what a mascara! Dirt cheap, blackest black, nice volume and lenght.It also seperates lashes real good....and on me, it doesn`t smudge. I compare this to Diorshow mascaras, or Lancome Hypnose. Really, it gives massive volume - and loads of drama - if that`s what you�re after.
For me, this has replaced higher end-mascaras, like the ones mentioned...
The only con must be that I don`t find it holding a curl properly...It`s too heavy for the lashes I guess....But still - my fav at the moment, absolutely HG material. Oh, and I forgot to say I`ve worked as an SA for loads of brands, and tried a whole bunch of mascaras...so believe me, this is super :) I get a lot of comments on my lashes using this one...Go try! :)

Edit: Still loving this. Been trying some Lancome and Dior mascaras since my review, and this beats them all. So super - you got to try this. Ps. The mascara gets better and better after it`s been opened... ;)

on 4/1/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Awesome drugstore find. MEGA volume and super black. It gives me better results than mascaras that are double and triple the price.