October 1, 2014 | 1872 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by unaguayabita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A good cleanser. It washes off easily, doesn't feel like it leaves a residue, non drying on my (normal/combo) skin, it cleans and removes makeup fairly well. Although I feel it needs 2 o 3 pumpings to dispense a good amount, and the foam is not too foamy. I compare it to Lancome's Mousse Clarte, which I have used for a long time, Aveeno on comparison feels like a thicker mousse, not as airy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2007 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ulachka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to wash my face whit the neutrogena oil-free cleanser whit salycic acid but i switched to this one and i prefer the Aveeno one. It's more gentle on sensetive skin and it feels and smells amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by nikkikpatel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. It really has helped me with my breakouts and believe me when I say I have tried many, many things. I liked it better than both Vichy Normaderm and Biotherm Acnopur!! The pump gets stuck sometimes, but the scent is amazing and really clears up the skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by fcabrera

I was using this cleanser from about 4 years ago to just recently. When I first tried it my face was in good shape, then as I got older I started to breakout more often, but if I did the cleanser seemed to get rid of it in a few days. My face was always pretty much clear until recently maybe around a year ago, I would break out and the pimples would just stay there, like the cleanser just stopped working on me. So I got sick of buying when it didn't even work. Then I got on proactiv, that was a nightmare. So I don't know, it worked for like 3 years then nothing, my skins feels like crap now, used to be very nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by spookykitten

It's strange, when I first started using this product it did wonders for my combination light acne prone skin. I would use this twice a day (morning and night) in conjunction with the same moisturizer. It was great, but after purchasing this product for a while it started to make my skin tight and it really aggrivated the dry areas. I was sorely disappointed because I thought I had found my HG of facial cleansers.
But I suggest trying it. The cleanser is not as expensive as the moisturizer, it cleanses well, smells great and leaves behind no residue. The packaging is awesome and it travels well (I'm a college student so travel and versatility is important!).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2007 3:29:00 AM More reviews by painted_dainty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have oily-combo sensitive skin with mild rosacea and prone to breakouts in the T zone. I have been using this cleanser for almost a year and I'm really happy with it! It has salicylic acid (BHA) in it which is a recommended blemish fighter for people with sensitive or rosacea-prone skin (benzoyl peroxide is not recommmended) and the foaming action is really nice. Cleansers for acne prone skin are usually too harsh for sensitive skin so this is a good alternative.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2007 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I didn't care for the smell of it, and I found it to be overly drying to my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2007 11:52:00 AM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to love this product. When I was 16 or 17 it was HG for me. It was the perfect soft foaming cleanser that takes away makeup and grime and leaves your face smooth. However I found it has this adaptive effect, where my face just got used to it and it wouldnt curb the breakouts. I stopped using it and switched to a different cleanser and the breakouts lessened. BHAs and Salicylic acid have that effect on my skin though, so perhaps this is a personal hit and miss situation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by hmori328

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite cleanser that I've ever tried! The scent smells very clean and natural, and it does a great job of getting my makeup off. My only complaint is that the pump on mine broke. The cleanser already comes out in a lather, and I always feel so refreshed after I use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by mascara_junkie

I bought this to help with my acne, after hearing from a friend how excellent it is......unfortunatly, it doesn't do much. It's very gentle, and leaves my skin nice and soft, but it doesn't do anything about my acne. I like the bottle and the pump, but this was about 13.00 CAN, too expensive for me (I'm still in high school)....a nice product, but not what I had hoped for.