Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

4.4

nn

I bought this product about 2 months ago and have seen wonderful results with my skin - especially the areas where I would accumulate dirt in my pores. I find since using this it keeps my pores nice and clean and clear. I would definitley buy this again. i am not sure what the Clarisonic can do better, but i am very happy with the results I get with the Olay Pro Advanced cleansing system.

So, after seeing this product in the stores, watching YT videos, reading reviews here, I finally took the plunge. What pushed me over the edge was I had a facial a few months ago and the aesthetician used a Clarisonic. It was the best facial I ever had and my skin was smooth for days. I determined it was the Clarisonic that made my skin feel so good. I immediately started researching it but when I saw the price tag, I was put off. So my mind went back to the Pro-X cleansing system that I'd seen for months in the drugstores. I finally tried it. So far, I like it! It definitely leaves your skin soft and smooth and primed for your moisturizer. I expect the benefits will increase as I continue to use it. I couldn't give it 5 stars because the battery case was hard to get off and this should have a little cap to cover the brush. Those are minor details in the grand scheme of things though. As always, Olay makes a fabulous product!

Edited: It's been a few days and I'm loving it. My skin feels so soft and my makeup goes on much smoother.

Good, but not a miracle; I get similar, if not slightly better results with a warm washcloth. But if you don't have a washing machine or don't want to bother with regularly washing a pile of cloths, this is a good option. And during the four or so months I used it, I did get into the habit of spending more time washing my face, which has improved my skin texture and reduced clogged pores. This could be a great tool for teenagers and college students. Bonus: stick the brush in the dishwasher on the top rack once a week to sanitize and make it last a bit longer.

After using it for a week, I have to say I love what my skin is doing. Smoother, softer, brighter all around. My milia/blackheads on my chin area have diminished...now I'm working on the creases by my nostrils! Don't expect a hard "scrub" because you are using this often, it isn't supposed to scrape your face. It is pleasant and my eye/face cream absorb much better. I've used the cleanser that came with it, but I will not purchase that. I use cetaphil normal/oily and it works fine with the tool.

I also use it on my neck/chest and the results are lovely, as well. I would recommend buying this if the Clarisonic is out of your budget. I am pleased with the purchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a great alternative to the clarisonic at a much lower price. It feels like I am getting a facial daily. It is really good at exfoliating my skin also!

at first i wasnt sure of this product as i thought it was breaking me out but after about a month of persevering i now love it.
i got it in america for pennies and it has really cleared up my skin.
im glad i went with this instead of the clarisonic as it is a lot cheaper.
i may try the clarisonic once im done with this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Gosh I love this product! If you have acne, or have any sort of skin problem (which everyone does) you NEED this brush! It's amazing!

MY SKIN. My skin was oily, now it is normal (with slight oilyness on my nose). I had acne all over my forehead and was beginning to develop some on my cheeks and chin.

The first week I used this, I got two large, hard zits- one between my eyebrows and one above my lip. I was disturbed, but kept using it, determined to clear my skin. (I've decided it was the cleanser that came with it)

They went away after about a week and then I got AMAZING results. My skin was soft and clear, and all the acne bumps disappeared. However, what is left are little acne scars, and some dots mapping out where they were on my face. (A little cluster on my cheeks and some on my forehead)

If I go a day without using this brush, my face will start to break out more. I'm wondering if this brush creates a skin condition or something where you HAVE to use it, once you've started.

PROS.
-It took all the acne away
-It's fun to use, and very portable
-It's waterproof! (At least, I hope so! Just kidding, it is)
-It leaves my skin soft
-My oily spots completely left!

CONS.
-To get it to turn on, sometimes you have to press the power button numerous times
-It didn't take away the spots (you have to use a skin brightening scrub, which I'm going to promptly purchase)

This is an amazing brush! I love it so much!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My skintype: Very sensitive, mild rosacea, thin skin with broken capillaries. Combination.

I used to use this everyday and it gave me such smooth, soft skin... but then my rosacea flared up badly and I was told I shouldn't use face brushes if I have rosacea. Instead, now I use Avene Eluage daily to exfoliate and only use this Pro X brush once a week, and this works very nicely for me. As long as I'm being gentle with my skin (don't press too hard and just skate lightly across my skin with the brush), my skin can tolerate it fine. I use Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser with the brush.

I really like it... just placed an order for two replacement brush heads. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is just okay for me. It cleans my face, but nothing amazing is going on. My skin does not look any different after using it for a month than it did before I bought it.

Feels great. My skin feels polished and fresh after I use this.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools