April 19, 2014 | 1888 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Oinkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really surprised seeing all of these glowing reviews. I absolutely hated this mascara. Yes, it gave me volume. It also clumped like crazy, made my lashes look so thick it was comical, and was nearly impossible to remove.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

I've bought this mascara multiple times. I really like the waterproof version of it. It lengthens and volumizes my lashes and the waterproof version doesn't smudge on me like the non waterproof one does. It holds a curl really well and fans out my lashes so they look fuller. I get the blackest one and I like it a lot because its really dark. I very much enjoy this mascara and will continue to repurchase when I run out because it works well and is cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by DiscoPandaGoGo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Gotta say, for a little drugstore mascara this one packs a punch :) I'm liking it so far, it wears well, it's extremely black and it actually adds volume to my lashes while separating.
Now, I'm not sure about curling, because I personally don't curl my lashes, my lashes have a slight natural curl to them which basically is amplified by any mascara I use.
The only con I would have to say about this product is I don't really like personally the bulky wand :/ I'm used to big wants, but this one seems to just be huge to me o_O It's hard for me to get my bottom lashes without sometimes spreading into my lower eyelid. Other than that little issue, which is most likely caused my wonkey eye shape I love this mascara and I will be repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by rinapenguin

I didn't have a problem with the packaging, although it is a little on the clunky side. The main thing is that it doesn't hold my curl. I have straight lashes so I have to do a lot with the eyelash curler before applying mascara. This stuff literally dragged my curl right back to the straightness it was at before. If you have naturally curly lashes this would probably be good though. It didn't clump at all though and I thought the application was nice and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

This is my HG mascara! I'm always looking out for other ones, but this one does it all for me- curls, separates and volumizes. I don't even own an eyelash curler! I get asked all the time if I'm wearing false lashes - I just say nope I use CoverGirl mascara. (To be fair I have really long eyelashes, but they aren't as thick as this mascara makes them look).
I'm a fan of very black lashes, so I usually use several coats.
I would repurchase (and have, many times!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Jamie016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this mascara and I'm on my third tube. It gives a lot of volume and does not clump. Because the wand is big, you might get some on your eyelid but it's no big deal because you can get it off easily. It somewhat gives length but its more successful on the volume part. I really recommend this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by miyuster

This is my go-to mascara - I love that it holds the shape of my stubborn asian lashes, that it provides a visible effect even behind my glasses, and since I tear up easily, I love the waterproof aspect. :) I did not give it a full score because my lashes would still lose its curl, but its more my fault, I suppose...?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Winnie15

In my opinion this beats stuff like Diorshow and Bad gal hands down. decent packaging, scent free( unlike the maybelline colossal), awesome mascara that really plumps up your lashes.
p.s i curl my lashes using shu uemura, use this as my first coat, run a lash comb through (i use a metallic one, the plastic ones are no good)use the cover girl lash blast length for my second coat and i LOVE the effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by alyssabubbleteax3

I really like this mascara. It does not clump at all and it stays on great. Though the packaging is a little big for my personal taste. I usually pair this mascara with another because it doesn't do length very well. To get best results curl your lashes before using :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by divastarzd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to give this mascara a try since there was so much buzz around this product. Personally I'm not a big fan of Covergirl's quality- so my expectations weren't too high for this product. Asides from the cute packaging I don't find the product itself works very well. I found that is flakes easily (I find little black flecks under my eyes after about 1-2 hours and I don't rub/touch my eyes!) and considering that I have really straight lashes it didn't give me that volume boost that I was looking for. This would be an okay product to buy if you wanted to have it in your purse as a backup (so you wouldn't mind throwing it out after 2-3 months whether you use it or not). I won't be buying this mascara again.