October 20, 2014 | 2013 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by hotlips94

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! IS THIS THE SAME AS THE ORGINAL LASHBLAST OR DIFFEERENT!! IF SO WHY DID THEY RENAME IT????
DOES IT WORK THE SAME??
ARE THE FORMULAS AND BRUSH THE SAME???
ANY DIFFERENCES YOU CAN SPOT???
I LIVE IN CANADA SO WERE CAN I PURCHASE THE ORGINAL LASHBLAST BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO ONLY SELL LASHBLASTVOLUME???

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by BluegrassGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the most awesome mascara!!! It really makes your lashes look thick and full and it doesn't clump if you apply it correctly (I'm a little ocd about clumping!!) I'll continue to purchase =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by mizwright

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! Long, beautiful lashes! Although it is not my hg it is one of my faves and a great economical alternative. Definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by rhalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

BEST MASCARA EVER!
just bought this mascara on a recent trip to the US, and for $8.... wow! have tried almost every mascara out there, from cheap drugstore brands to dior, mac and makeup forever, and this is definitely in my top 3.
for those who do not live in the US, this mascara is almost identical to maxfactor false lash effect, but perhaps a little better. it seems as though both mascaras have the smae brush and almost exactly the same formula.
this mascara works best with a slight rocking motion for the first layer, then straight swooping motions for the second (and perhaps 3rd layer). one layer would be enough, but i love to really emphasize my lashes.
the colour is deep black and it really does lengthen AND volumize, even though it is called lashblast "volume".
i need to find a way of ordering this mascara to the UK as mine is running low.... i cant live without it now!
i also love this mascara for layering over lengthening mascaras (such as prestige my longest lashes) to get extra volume.

i really cannot recommend this mascara enough. i am a complete mascara nerd and this is truly one fo my all time favourites! and for $8 please give it a try!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by WickedlyD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Am I just one of the few who had a VERY bad allergic reaction to this mascara? Actually ended up in the doctors office. I have never had an allergic reaction before to any mascara.... will continue searching for a non-clump, long lasting, curlable one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by alyssabear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to volumizing mascara (though I'd like to try L'Oreal Voluminous to see how it compares). Even with just one coat I get great volume and length! I DEFINITELY prefer this to the Falsies, which can be much clumpier and one coat of that doesn't compare to this stuff! Doesn't smudge on me and I really love the brush! It makes it really easy to work with. Will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaJane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Loved the way this looked when i put it on-usually use l'oreal double extend, which is great for length but not volume. This brush is great for volume & a lash comb gets out any clumps. BUT . . . after about 10 mins my eyes felt sore & swollen. I tried again today & had the same reaction-never had that trouble with an eye product before. Super disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

i love this. it never clumps and looks sooo natural. doesnt give spidery lashes. good for day look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I have been using it for a while now and I would definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by akhteian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this mascara. keep trying other brands and always keep this one on hand for when the other brands fail me (which they inevitably always do).

i just this in conjunction with a lengthening mascara, but this one will always be a staple.