Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I am by no means a mascara guru, but I really like this product. It's very waterproof and sometimes even hard to take off with makeup remover. The packaging is stylish and the wand works well (although I have had some trouble with smudging on my lid near the inner part of my eye during application - but maybe that's just me). The mascara is inexpensive and easy to get a hold of, which are both bonuses to me.

on 7/8/2011 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product! If you apply slowly it will plump up your lashes nicely. The only down side is it does not last very long.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara! Although I have not tried a lot of different mascaras, this one adds tons of volume, slight length, and most importantly doesn't clump! I love the brush. 5/5!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Let me just begin by saying that I am a mascara nazi and have tried so many different kinds and this one definitely stands out as the best so far. The wand is great, it doesn't clump at all or flake and you can layer it nicely. I also curl my lashes before applying mascara and out of all the mascaras I've used, this one holds the curl best and lasts all day! The only reason I'd ever stray away from this is 'cause I'm constantly on the hunt for something better when it comes to cosmetics but for now this is my HG mascara and I will definitely repurchase.

on 7/5/2011 3:56:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have tried. I like the darkest black color. It really does add a lot of volume. I haven't had problems with it flaking. Although I did with the waterproof version, so I wouldn't recommend trying it. The waterproof really damaged my lashes.
Stick with the non-waterproof mascara.

on 7/2/2011 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara gives great volume. I have naturally curly short eyelashes and this seperates and volumizes nicley. I do really like this mascara but it does tend to flake while I was in school and yes I do live in a hot humid climate (NC) Its not my HG but this is nice for days when I'm not wearing makeup for 10+ hours Maybe next time ill try the waterproof version.

on 7/1/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this mascara for a while now and I really like it. It really darkens and elongates your lashes and actually holds your curl! It's actually waterproof, unlike many makeup products that CLAIM they're waterproof but really aren't, but that can make it a little difficult to take off. I'm not a huge fan of the brush head though...it's a little big and takes a while to get used to. This is the best mascara I've tried so far, though, but I know it doesn't work for everyone (my mom didn't like it)! It's worth a try, though (:

on 6/29/2011 9:31:00 PM

I'm not sure what to do about this product. Yes, it does last a long time. It doesn't seem to flake or give you raccoon eyes like other mascaras. It also seems to be very waterproof which is good. BUT the overall look doesn't really work for me. It doesn't seem to coat your lashes evenly. It gets very gloopy and doesn't seem to separate or volumize much... It's darkening though! I don't know... Maybe this is one of those products that you need to wait for it to dry a little bit before it's really good. I suspect that is the case. Either that or maybe you need to consistently wipe the wand off on a tissue. Either way, it's not worth the trouble for me.

on 6/23/2011 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I find myself reaching for this mascara more and more for my daily makeup. I have it in Brown. I like it a lot, it doesn't clump or flake. The product applies very wet, so it can be a bit messy if you accidentally touch the wand to your skin. It takes a few minutes to dry, but once it does, it stays! Makes my lashes thick and long. I'll repurchase this if I run out.

on 6/20/2011 7:52:00 PM

I have long lashes and use the waterproof one.. the waterproof version holds curl, volumizes nicely, lasts all day, doesn't clump, smudge, or flake off. I curl my naturally flat lashes with a curler before application and it stays ALL day! I tried the non-waterproof version and it totally flattened my lashes the second i put it on and flaked off through out the day! But I love the waterproof one. It can be on the more difficult side to remove but just get a waterproof eye makeup remover and you're good to go! I am on my third tube I believe maybe fourth. A tube lasts me 4+ months! Overall great mascara, I'm hooked!

Video Reviews & Tutorials