August 21, 2014 | 1575 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by alyssabear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to volumizing mascara (though I'd like to try L'Oreal Voluminous to see how it compares). Even with just one coat I get great volume and length! I DEFINITELY prefer this to the Falsies, which can be much clumpier and one coat of that doesn't compare to this stuff! Doesn't smudge on me and I really love the brush! It makes it really easy to work with. Will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaJane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Loved the way this looked when i put it on-usually use l'oreal double extend, which is great for length but not volume. This brush is great for volume & a lash comb gets out any clumps. BUT . . . after about 10 mins my eyes felt sore & swollen. I tried again today & had the same reaction-never had that trouble with an eye product before. Super disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

i love this. it never clumps and looks sooo natural. doesnt give spidery lashes. good for day look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I have been using it for a while now and I would definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by akhteian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this mascara. keep trying other brands and always keep this one on hand for when the other brands fail me (which they inevitably always do).

i just this in conjunction with a lengthening mascara, but this one will always be a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Harley09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara for giving lashes great volume without clumps. I love the brush since it really takes hold of my lashes and coats them evenly. This is one of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried, perfect for day and evening use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sue52175

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is great- no clumping. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know this mascara gets a lot of love and praise, but I personally didn't find it to be as amazing or close to HG as others. The formula did add volume, but little length, definition, or held the curl. Clumped easily and flaked all day. I don't know if I just bought a dud, but I'm not willing to try it again as there are many mascaras I already love and constant new ones coming out into the market I would prefer to save my cash for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara for sure!! Ive been using this since it first came out . The BEST mascara I have ever tried EVER!! I use it with Maybelline the Falsies, which I love too. My dirty little secret is I always use two mascaras . I first put on several coats of this and then several coats of the Falsies. The two together make for awesome lashes. I get compliments on my lashes all the time. I dont even have that long of lashes either. I hope they keep this on the market forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by corinneb

Mascara is so personal. Every woman has different expectations, so it's hard to find a mascara that is universally loved. I've tried a million brands, from drugstore to high-end, and CoverGirl LashBlast Volume in Very Black is my absolute favorite. This formula thickens my already-long lashes, and the brush keeps my lashes perfectly separated. One coat, and it's perfect. Even my husband noticed how great it makes my eyes look. It also doesn't smudge or flake on me like other formulas. I'm so glad I found this product!