Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 7/17/2011 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The consistency is pretty thick, and it adds decent volume. The trouble I had with this is it does not hold a curl, and its not as dark as I want it to be, even though I bought the darkest color. It's okay, but I'm still on the search for my HG drugstore mascara.

on 7/14/2011 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this mascara, it doesn't clump up but it does a good job at adding volume and some length to lashes.

I often have trouble with mascaras leaving black smudges under my eyes if I use them on my bottom lashes but it hasn't happened with this mascara.

The only thing I dislike about this mascara is the size of the brush, it's bigger than I'm used to and I would prefer a smaller one. I probably won't repurchase, due to the brush issue, but if a larger brush doesn't worry you then this is definitely worth trying.

on 7/9/2011 10:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I might buy this again...but I'm not known for buying mascara twice. The large brush throws me off, and I hate that I can't get into the corners of my eyes with it. The formulation is good. I wish it was blacker. It is super waterproof though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I am by no means a mascara guru, but I really like this product. It's very waterproof and sometimes even hard to take off with makeup remover. The packaging is stylish and the wand works well (although I have had some trouble with smudging on my lid near the inner part of my eye during application - but maybe that's just me). The mascara is inexpensive and easy to get a hold of, which are both bonuses to me.

on 7/8/2011 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product! If you apply slowly it will plump up your lashes nicely. The only down side is it does not last very long.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara! Although I have not tried a lot of different mascaras, this one adds tons of volume, slight length, and most importantly doesn't clump! I love the brush. 5/5!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Let me just begin by saying that I am a mascara nazi and have tried so many different kinds and this one definitely stands out as the best so far. The wand is great, it doesn't clump at all or flake and you can layer it nicely. I also curl my lashes before applying mascara and out of all the mascaras I've used, this one holds the curl best and lasts all day! The only reason I'd ever stray away from this is 'cause I'm constantly on the hunt for something better when it comes to cosmetics but for now this is my HG mascara and I will definitely repurchase.

on 7/5/2011 3:56:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have tried. I like the darkest black color. It really does add a lot of volume. I haven't had problems with it flaking. Although I did with the waterproof version, so I wouldn't recommend trying it. The waterproof really damaged my lashes.
Stick with the non-waterproof mascara.

on 7/2/2011 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara gives great volume. I have naturally curly short eyelashes and this seperates and volumizes nicley. I do really like this mascara but it does tend to flake while I was in school and yes I do live in a hot humid climate (NC) Its not my HG but this is nice for days when I'm not wearing makeup for 10+ hours Maybe next time ill try the waterproof version.

on 7/1/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this mascara for a while now and I really like it. It really darkens and elongates your lashes and actually holds your curl! It's actually waterproof, unlike many makeup products that CLAIM they're waterproof but really aren't, but that can make it a little difficult to take off. I'm not a huge fan of the brush head though...it's a little big and takes a while to get used to. This is the best mascara I've tried so far, though, but I know it doesn't work for everyone (my mom didn't like it)! It's worth a try, though (:

Video Reviews & Tutorials