December 20, 2014 | 1433 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by nyousha1376

This is a pretty good foundation, but not really everyday material, I don't know, it just felt way too heavy and also there are very few color selections, the lightest color turned out to be abit too dark for me! The price how ever is super cheap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty decent foundation...for less than $7! I am a touch darker than NW25, and 201 Classic Beige is a perfect match for my coloring. (So 201 is just a little darker than NW25.) The texture and application are smooth, and no real scent that I noticed. I would say this is a medium buildable coverage. I sheer it out a little bit blending with a little moisturizer. My skin is definitely on the dry side, with the occasional end of day t-zone shiney. This product comes in a squeeze tube-I prefer that over bottles or jars. My only complaint is with most "drugstore" items there are no testers, so it is a stab in the dark sort of to find the right shade. This is by no means earth-shattering, but it is a good foundation at the price point. I got a decent full day wear-time. (I do expect the claim of 25 hours is stretching it considerably-and who would want to wear the same application of foundation for 25 hours anyhow?) If you want a decent foundation at a sub-$10 price point and have drier skin, this product is definitely worth considering.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got this, and so far I really like this. I have this in 100 ivory which is a little lighter then my skin, but I actually like my foundation a little lighter, and then to darken around the edges with bronzer. This provides more coverage then my other foundation (Dream Nude Airfoam) which is great but I wanted something with a little more coverage when I'm breaking out. =( I'll update on how it wears.

EDIT: Switching to a five star rating! By itself it lasts pretty well, but my nose looks like a smeared clear lipglass on it by the end of the day, and more noticeable zit started to peek through. Thats pretty much what I expected. But! With a decent setting powder, this lasted perfectly all day. Very very happy with this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Kissue523

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Matt finish, Excellent coverage, Cheap price, Perfect for my yellow undertone.

I live in Australia and everything is so damn expensive.
it's so hard to find a good quality foundation that's under $25...
and this was only $15!! and i've heard a lot of great things about this + my bourjois healthy mix foundation was running out.
so i decided to go for it and im still very happy with my choice :)

i guess this could look cakey on some people but with the right amount and the right method, you could easily avoid it. This is a great foundation! hooray!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Chas2761

great coverage, long lasting and holds up in the heat.had a little trouble with the tube packaging but overall the price and quality made up for the tube package, I hope they never discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by YourMakeupGuru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually really like this. Here's something you might want to know before you buy it, the color it shows on the tube is ALOT darker than the actual foundation.. so what you should do is use the tester and see which one is your color because i went for a 201, but it was too light, so i got 300 instead, which is perfect! it looked REALLY dark, but it's not :p so the first few times i've tried this, i didn't really notice anything special about it until today when i had to do a quick run to london drugs, so i just put a bit of this on along with my Almay Wakeup undereye concealer (which is good for the first few hours, gives you a nice natural look but you might notice it wear off after a while, so i definitely would not recommend it to those with oily skin.) but anyway, i noticed my skin tone looked really even, normally i'd see some patches here and there but today i was totally amazed by how great and even it looked! so i went to get another one, but when i got home i noticed the one i picked was opened :( i was so shocked and sad, but oh well.. it still works right? but yeah, i would definitely buy it again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by LePetiteAnglaise

HELL YES I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN. One thing; I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION.  I had this in a much darker shade back when I had really bad acne, and I remember it being the first foundation that really had a decent level of coverage and a really natural matte finish without powder.  It's partially waterproof and extremely long lasting, with a very wide variety of colours and tones.  I repurchased this in a much lighter shade, Ivory 100, and have absolutely fallen in love again.  I really suggest it for blemished skin, even a little goes a long way.  Doesn't move or smudge off the skin once set, but has an odd gel-like texture that can be a bit odd at first.  The only real downside is that this takes a while to set; it feels very wet at first, and you shouldn't overdo the amount you use - otherwise it can look unnaturally one coloured.  Just a little, and I'm sure you'll like it as much as I do.  It's also quite cheap, about £8 - 9.00 here in England, so a really good buy.  I took this foundation on holiday with me to Spain, and it lasted well in the heat, sweat and water, only coming off when I wrestled around a bit in the pool.  Looks fantastic and natural when used correctly, revitalises the complexion and giving long lasting life and luminosity.  Yep, I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is not meant for those with oily skin. I made the mistake of not reading everything on the package before I bought it. It has a moisturizing Aqua Primer in it. It felt sticky when applied it and even after I put powder onto of it, my face still felt sticky. The coverage is nice though, very little covers most of my problem areas. The coloring in the bottles throws you off, 103 True Ivory looks so dark in the tube but when applied it was too light however it oxidizes and is a closer to my face after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover321

It wasn't that expensive. The quality is amazing. The coverage was great and it does not cover up any pores. This foundation doesn't break me out. I really love this foundation and as it says it stays on for quite a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by agonzalez077

Great consistancy, pretty good coverage. Definetly will re purchase