December 22, 2014 | 1729 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by kristenn

I'm almost finished my second pot of this stuff, and I LOVE it. I can't get enough! It doesn't leave my skin oily, its perfect for wearing under makeup, it absorbs quickly and I just can't get over how fresh the scent is. I feel like it smells like a real grape, haha! I recommend this to everybody I know! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by caitlinmelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing moisturizer!! I apply this cream every morning after my cleanser which is very drying. This cream makes my skin so soft without any oily or filmy feeling. I apply a small amount to my face and instantly it soaks into my skin. It really feels like you have nothing on, like your natural skin, but much more soft and smooth.
I have combo skin and because the summer is coming my skin tends to be a little more oily. This product works perfectly to balance out the oily vs. dry areas on my skin.
This is the only cream I've used that doesnt leave some sort of resdue or oily feeling on my skin. Definitely the best moisurizer I have ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by selyn3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WONDERFUL! My husband started using this and, after searching and searching for a product for myself, I tried it and am hooked! It's very light and actually reminds me of the primer I use before I put my makeup and that's a plus!

For those who say it's pricey, I find it to not only be reasonably priced at Wal-Mart for about $6, but there are usually coupons in the Sunday paper also.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I've been using this along with the other Moisture Rescue products. I use this underneath my night anti-aging moisturizer. What I need it to do is boost the moisture of my skin, and allow my anti-aging moisturizer to work better, and I think it does this very well. It soaks in very quickly because it is a gel, and is priced very reasonably.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by bridgettef2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Leaves my face super soft. Soaks in very fast and spreads easily. Not heavy at all. I love it! $7.99 at Rite Aid where I live.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

Good basic moisturizer for my combo skin.

Pros:

>Does not break me out or clog my pores
>Absorbs quickly
>Long-lasting

Cons:

> Unhygienic packaging (Glass Jar)
>Leaves a film on my face if I apply too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Hopkins159

Bought this during the winter because of my winter dry skin and it worked wonderful. Just like all of you say it leaves your skin baby smooth and it doesnt clog pores and make you brake out. I even got my boyfriend (who is a manly man type that doesnt use anything girly) to use it after he started complaining about these two patches of extreme red dry skin on his cheeks that he gets every winter and with the help of St.Ives Naturally clear apricot scrub blemish and blackhead control. With both of them working together, it helped get rid of his dry patches and relieve them in the process. They were almost gone by the third day use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

gross, gross, GROSS! literally hours after i tried this, my face wanted to melt right off. never in my life have i had such pain cystic breakouts from ANYTHING. my face hates garnier. i've always had a terrible reaction to all their products. this went right into the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by vickywang

This is my 6th bottle. I love it!!!!! non sticky, light, smells good, absorb well, cheap. I use it every day. Definitely worth trying.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by soclutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I too broke out very badly from this product. I was hoping to switch over from my normal moisturizer (dr. nicholas perricone super hyper hydrator) which costs about $40 to something a little friendlier on my wallet. I am so mad because I really wanted this product to work. On the plus side it does smell lovely, but it never fully absorbed into my skin and it left a film on top.