August 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by rumer27

When I first got this, I didn't know that it was an anti-dark circle roller. I used to it refresh my eyes (love that cooling feeling) Then one day, color came out. It seemed to work nicely. However, I got some seriously dark circle, but it does a nice job covering. I like that it is not thick and feels nice rolling it on. Not sure I would buy it again though

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Over all I like this product, it works well for me when I just need a little help to even the skin under my eyes and I am not going to wear much else on my face. I am fair (NC15-NC20) and this is actually a little darker than my under eye area. But it evens the skin nicely. Too much product comes out of the container for the roller ball to actually cool the eye. So that is kind of the fail for this product. I think they should come out with a few more shades, but I love the formula. Really hydrates and is nice under the eye, not thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by cassie11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I'm very pleased. It is a great product if you are in a hurry because you can just put it on, blend and go without it looking cakey. I like to set it with powder though because I am oily. I like the cooling sensation on the skin and the color goes very well with my skin tone. If i want more coverage I add a more pigmented concealer on top and it still doesn't look cakey so it's good for layering. For reference I am NC20 and have oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff isn't half bad. It does lighten my eye area somewhat. I do have super dark under eye circles, so I can't expect miracles (sigh). Most of the time I use it before I put concealer on. It works well for my upper eyelid. I just wish it came in a darker shade. This one is a little too light. If it did, I would have given it 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about a year and its a really good product. It does cover my circles but i have noticed that it becomes quite see through so then circles are not covered. You have to smudge it in very lightly but the good thing is once dry its good you dont need to set it with loose powder so i was happy about that you can use it on the go.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by sorcha7420

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a fan of this too. I can usually find it on special offer, so I generally pay half price for it. :) I like the applicator and the consistency. My dark circles are only moderate and this gives a nice, even, natural coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It's very quick and easy to apply and does the job well. I don't have very dark circles, I use this more to lighten up the area under my eyes. I don't like to use concealer as I find it sinks into fine lines. This doesn't do that as long as you don't apply too much and make sure that it's blended in well. I would repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is as easy to use a pen and just as easy to blend. I like how it meets a crucial intersection of ease of use and effectiveness of result. Somehow this manages to take the edge off circles and shadows without caking or settling.

On days when I have less than five minutes to spend on my face, this concealer takes twenty seconds to apply and blend and looks very good for the time spent on it.

The rearview mirror test for me is key. In the morning, with full sun on my face, when I look in the mirror, I don't see a Sahara of cracked, spackled skin or blue and purple semicircles of thinning flesh, but a reasonable facsimile of rested eyes. This is well worth the twelve bucks I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by wicked4255

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I put off on buying it despite the great reviews because I found it to be pretty expensive. Im glad I finally forked out the cash. Really has a brightening effect under the eyes. The roller ball feels cool and gentle on the skin and helps to refresh you whenever you put it on. I do find it can look a bit cakey sometimes but that could be from the powder I put on top. Overall, a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by theamunch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTE musthave. I guess I have normal dark undereye circles, but for some reason they have always bothered me. I have really tried a LOT of different products, but I am in love with this one from Garnier. The cold metal feels so cooling against your sensitive eye-area, and the formula is very fluid in a perfect way - I find that most under-eye concealers tend to be very thick and bad for such sensitive skin. I use this every single day, and cannot live without it. It's a GREAT substitute for the YSL Touché Éclat - and much cheaper.
I would recommend to bring it along in your bag, if you're really dependent on under-eye concealers, as it can wear a bit off during the day, but to me it's not a problem. Go buy!!!!!