Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 11/6/2011 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my daily concealer, love it. It isn't the MOST pigmented concealer, but the watery consistency is great for under eyes. It doesn't crease or cake for me, which happens with ALL concealers that I use (benefit BOING, Hard Candy glamoflauge, some Maybelline concealers, etc.). I got it in the universal one shade and it's rather light but perfect for under eyes on me. I am NC32 warm yellow undertones. every morning I just apply this under my eyes and up to the tear duct and it totally brightens my eyes.

on 11/6/2011 1:27:00 AM

I like this product a lot. It refreshes my eyes and does a decent job covering my dark circles. I got it on sale for 12 dollars, so I don't feel like it was too expensive. I will purchase again, unless I find something better!

And to the reviewer below me: don't claim to be so enlightened, and then also mention how you feed a wild animal McDonalds. Human food is bad enough for squirrels. Mcdonalds is bad for humans. If you're going to feed it, leave it healthy things only, jeez.

on 11/5/2011 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i wouldn't use this product on its own if i were looking to conceal really dark bags, but it works if i'm just wanting lighter coverage of my dark circles or if i don't have noticeable dark circles. i love the consistency of this and it blends so well. not the best in terms of lasting power but it's great for just brightening up the undereye area if you use the triangular concealer trick :) however, i would not repurchase because of its high alcohol content :S

on 10/30/2011 7:42:00 PM

This is an alright undereye concealer. Since this is only made in one shade it is sheer and fairly peachy so if you have really dark circles or a darker/very pale skintone this probably won't do the job for you. I found that the best way to apply this is to put some on the back of my hand and use a fluffy blending brush to blend it under the eyes. I tried applying it straight from the roller ball and found that it distributed too much product and looked cakey while settling in to fine lines. However, when applied with a lighter hand it covers and illuminates slightly and wears well. I don't hate this concealer but I know there are better under eye concealers out there and I will definitely be moving on when I use it up.

on 10/15/2011 12:27:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

Though this doesn't completely cover up my dark circles (which have started to look more like trenches), it conceals pretty well given its thin consistency. I do like that it doesn't camp out in my fine lines. It's a good weekend/put-it-on-and-go concealer.

on 10/11/2011 3:12:00 PM

I have purple toned under eye circles and bags. I've tried numerous other things to help my under eye area...Bobbi Brown, Origins, Mac, Chanel...This product is not heavy at all and blends in perfectly. It covers enough and brightens the whole area. You might need a little concealer on a bad day, but for me I just swipe this on and go.

on 10/11/2011 5:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely loving it,it was first product I ever used from garnier,and I really started to trust this brand.This concealer is so smooth and silky it is never flakes or dries ,or making kind of wrinkles.I use it every day,sometimes I put it like a shadow primer.it is just looks so natural and not feels heavy.I roll the roller and then smooth concealer with my ring finger.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

The Garnier anti-dark circle roller is the absolute only undereye concealer product I use. I have mild eczema around my right eye, so I've never been able to wear any type of concealer or corrector because they dry my skin out even more (and it's not pretty). But with this product I get really nice, light coverage of my circles with a little bit of added moisture and some de-puffing, as well! It's like an amazing little all-in-one miracle product. And as a bonus, it doesn't further irritate my eczema, which is always important! If you do have dry undereyes, though, I highly recommend using a more moisturizing cream underneath this, because although this product does have some moisturizing qualities, it's just not enough for some of us. But I find that applying this over top of my Burt's Bees Radiance eye cream is wonderful. The only thing, though, is that this only comes in one shade and it's really only suitable for fair to fair-medium skin. I'm generally an NC20, but after a recent trip to Los Angeles I'm around an NC30 and I can't use this at all right now. I took one lippie off the rating because I do wish they had at least two additional shades for medium and dark skintones :( But other than that, this is a very nice product that I recommend to anybody who happens to be in the NC15-NC25 range.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the roller effect. So simple to apply, offers decent coverage, and really is a lifesaver. I'm in college and never sleep so this is like my BFF.

Downsides- you have to blend it a lot. I would put this on before your foundation so you can blend it. The color choice is very limited (i think only 2 choices if that) and after awhile, you start getting a TON on like one roll and it gets messy easily.

otherwise, i like this:)

on 10/8/2011 7:37:00 PM

When I first got this, I didn't know that it was an anti-dark circle roller. I used to it refresh my eyes (love that cooling feeling) Then one day, color came out. It seemed to work nicely. However, I got some seriously dark circle, but it does a nice job covering. I like that it is not thick and feels nice rolling it on. Not sure I would buy it again though