August 27, 2014 | 914 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I must add my love for this eyeshadow to all the others. $1.97 for a lovely, amazingly pigmented taupe eyeshadow!!!! Blends smoothly, nice pigmentation, nice level of shimmer, not OTT, perfect for everyday. Doesn't hurt my pocketbook. I noticed the was the last one, when I grabbed it off the rack. I will definitely be stashing a few backups of this, because why the h8ll not at the price. Everyone needs one of these in their stash!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by TIA1127

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got this shadow and I love it. It is wonderful. It has become my go to shadow for everyday looks. It is pigmented, and the texture is smooth, soft, almost like butter. Great taupy color. Over all it gets 5 lippies. The price is very cheap compared to even most drugstore single eye shadows which run about $4.00, at Walgreens this is $1.99. The packaging is nothing spectacular but it gets the job done and keeps the shadow in place. I will repurchase this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this because I absolutely adore the coloricon palettes and the solid reviews on this particular e/s. Super happy and impressed with this e/s and the quality WnW has imposed on their new line of products!
This is e/s is the perfect medium taupe brown color with silver shimmer that I have been looking for to add to my collection. The shimmer is beautiful and not over the top glittery. It's pigmented, easy to blend, and has a buttery texture. Nutty is a great versatile e/s that I love to wear either all over my lid or blended into my crease. Pairs exceptionally well with many of other neutral e/s that I have making it fun and creative to work with. I can see myself repurchasing this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful shadow! It doesn't pick up as easily and is not as pigmented as the Wet'n'Wild color icon matte shadows, but is still more than sufficient in both those areas. The color of this shadow is a neutral taupy-brown color with a slightly pinkish undertone and subtle frost, which is just sophisticated enough to be able to use on an everyday basis or for professional looks, but gorgeous enough to be able to use for going out at night. I think it's great for warm or cool skin tones. It applies smoothly and evenly, and if applied lightly can be sheer, or if layered can be more intense. I'd say it's very close to Clinique's eyeshadow in Foxy, but WAY easier to pick up, more pigmented, and a much more flattering color. I think it's appropriate enough for women of all ages to use, not too boring or too flashy. Using with a base really brings out the color, or without a base makes for a pretty and sheer coverage. The super cheap price makes this shadow a steal, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by jadestar12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i would buy this again but for my mom who is mexican and that can actually show up on her skin.it works great for her but not me it doesn't show up

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by gobayram

cannot explain how amazing this product this! I love love love this color and its consistancy! It is an amazing taupy silver color but nothing too dark or overwhelming. It's perfect for a wash of color on the lids, it looks so natural with a slight hint of shimmer. I use this with a dark brown in the crease and it's perfect for every day wear! For only $1.99 i'd buy this over and over again i am going to my nearest Walgreens and getting every color Wet n' Wild offers in this series of shadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by LoveInaCoffeeShop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a medium taupe with silver reflect. It is super gorgeous! I use this with brown eyeliner and on my lower lashline for a smokey look. It is pigmented and smooth to apply. I actually get a lot of compliments when i wear this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ylang_two

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I need a fast, simple one-color wash, THIS is what I reach for first. It's a medium silvery-brown on me, and it's got subtle, pearly shimmer as opposed to chunky glitter. It's very close to Maybelline Silken Taupe, but I prefer Nutty because it's slightly darker. Dirt cheap, lovely pigment & blendability. I pair it with a thin band of liner on the upper lash line and mascara. Only thing is that the packaging is a little difficult to open. Will buy this again and again. Nutty IS a high-end eyeshadow without the sticker shock. Love! HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This is a perfect medium taupey brown color with shimmer, I don't see any plum but a tad bit of grey maybe? It's very pigmented and almost 2 dimensional as well as very buttery and blendable. The package for me is somewhat hard to open, but maybe I got a crappy one. The funny story behind this is that when I ordered some take out one night I asked the girl taking my order what she had on her lids.....she told me it was this color and she was very proud like she had never heard of high end makeup. It made me smile :) I have never actually used WnW but I immediately ran out and bought this and use it every day lately. And for $2 how can you go wrong. If you see my pics, you'll notice this color looks identical to MAC's l/e color prepped for glamour but once on the lid the mac one is more silvery and the wnw one is more brown. Both are great tho! I will def repurchase. My picture is the one comparing this to Mac's prepped for glamour!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by kathylulu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nutty is such a pretty medium taupe color, it's shimmery, but not over the top kind of shimmery, it's just perfect. It can be used as a wash of color on the lid or in the crease, can be used to achieve an everyday neutral look or a nice smoky look.
The texture is buttery smooth, extremely pigmented. They're even better than the Mega Eye round single eye shadows WnW just discontinued. I just can't believe I only paid 2.99 CAN dollars (1.7g) for this, I can easily believe this for any high end eye shadow, it is that good!!
The only con I can say about this product is that the container can be a little hard to open, but other than that, this eye shadow is more than perfect!!!