October 26, 2014 | 1669 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy pigmentation batman! For something so cheap this delivers a punch of color! It's a gorgeous taupey brown that looks amazing on. Awesome for a daytime office look or you can make it darker for a night out. I was lucky enough to score the last one at Walgreens. I'm gonna go hunting this weekend to see if I can find backups of this. So worth having in your collection. Ladies, if you don't have this I highly recommend finding this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jackiekjames

I love this shadow...I"m not much on neutral's but this is gorgeous! I picked it up on a whim and I'm so glad I did..you can't beat it...creamy texture and gorgeous color...I would def. purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by rlshaffer68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this e/s! You can't beat the price, the pigment is beatiful, and looks great with anything! I paired it with WNW's Brulee on the brow bone, and a soft taupe eyeliner, and it looks great! A must have in my arsenal! Will definitely buy this one again and again and again.....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by magdvn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been hearing great things about Wet n Wild's new eyeshadows so at $1.99 i decided to try one out and I chose nutty. I was kind of hesitant to buy a Wet n Wild product because Wet n Wild was the makeup I used to buy when I was 13 years old and didn't care about the poor quality. I was pleasantly surprised when I first used it. The pigmentation of this shadow is amazing! I've been using this almost every single day since I first bought it. Great color and the perfect amount of shimmer for every day wear. Definitely will buy this over and over! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I must add my love for this eyeshadow to all the others. $1.97 for a lovely, amazingly pigmented taupe eyeshadow!!!! Blends smoothly, nice pigmentation, nice level of shimmer, not OTT, perfect for everyday. Doesn't hurt my pocketbook. I noticed the was the last one, when I grabbed it off the rack. I will definitely be stashing a few backups of this, because why the h8ll not at the price. Everyone needs one of these in their stash!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by TIA1127

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got this shadow and I love it. It is wonderful. It has become my go to shadow for everyday looks. It is pigmented, and the texture is smooth, soft, almost like butter. Great taupy color. Over all it gets 5 lippies. The price is very cheap compared to even most drugstore single eye shadows which run about $4.00, at Walgreens this is $1.99. The packaging is nothing spectacular but it gets the job done and keeps the shadow in place. I will repurchase this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this because I absolutely adore the coloricon palettes and the solid reviews on this particular e/s. Super happy and impressed with this e/s and the quality WnW has imposed on their new line of products!
This is e/s is the perfect medium taupe brown color with silver shimmer that I have been looking for to add to my collection. The shimmer is beautiful and not over the top glittery. It's pigmented, easy to blend, and has a buttery texture. Nutty is a great versatile e/s that I love to wear either all over my lid or blended into my crease. Pairs exceptionally well with many of other neutral e/s that I have making it fun and creative to work with. I can see myself repurchasing this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful shadow! It doesn't pick up as easily and is not as pigmented as the Wet'n'Wild color icon matte shadows, but is still more than sufficient in both those areas. The color of this shadow is a neutral taupy-brown color with a slightly pinkish undertone and subtle frost, which is just sophisticated enough to be able to use on an everyday basis or for professional looks, but gorgeous enough to be able to use for going out at night. I think it's great for warm or cool skin tones. It applies smoothly and evenly, and if applied lightly can be sheer, or if layered can be more intense. I'd say it's very close to Clinique's eyeshadow in Foxy, but WAY easier to pick up, more pigmented, and a much more flattering color. I think it's appropriate enough for women of all ages to use, not too boring or too flashy. Using with a base really brings out the color, or without a base makes for a pretty and sheer coverage. The super cheap price makes this shadow a steal, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by jadestar12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i would buy this again but for my mom who is mexican and that can actually show up on her skin.it works great for her but not me it doesn't show up

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by gobayram

cannot explain how amazing this product this! I love love love this color and its consistancy! It is an amazing taupy silver color but nothing too dark or overwhelming. It's perfect for a wash of color on the lids, it looks so natural with a slight hint of shimmer. I use this with a dark brown in the crease and it's perfect for every day wear! For only $1.99 i'd buy this over and over again i am going to my nearest Walgreens and getting every color Wet n' Wild offers in this series of shadows!