April 17, 2014 | 1767 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by peachiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually like the packaging for this. The pump is far more sanitary than a dipping wand or your finger. The pump does pump out too much so I've learned to carefully do a half-pump. I like the tint which covers the bluish tint above my eyes and my makeup stays put for hours, but not 24 hours. The tint matches my skin perfectly but it definitely wouldn't match everyone. I would buy it again for sure, but I'm always on the look-out for something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2010 6:43:00 AM More reviews by eky1

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The product itself is actually quite good. I cannot live without concealer as I have dark hollows, so this does in fact help my concealer look better and last longer. My lids do get oily and again, it does help with with creasing.
Now for the reason why I will not buy this again - the stupid annoying pump that not only dispenses out enough for 12 people but on many occasion it splurts out with such force that I have got it on my clothes, hair and in my eyes.
Won't be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by brandpink101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Total waste of money. My udpp works a million times better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by LadyValea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at Sephora, the sales lady said it was the best! and I tried the tester! the first time, I pumped the product, a huge mess came out!!! like a pea size! fit for 5 people! I should of took this as a warning... she said tap, tap, tap the pump, and it will be ok! yes that works, but if you leave it for a day without tapping the product gets clogged in the hole! and again! a pea size comes out! Waste, Waste!
and in the morning I'm in a hurry...no time for careful tap, tap,!! plugged up!! This stuff works once its on your lids...but its Crap to get out!! I will never purchase this again!! UPDATE: I return this to Sephora without the box! just the receipt! and exchanged it for too Faced eyeshadow primer, in a tube! I enjoy the too face, its easier to get the product out, even in a hurry..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by starkssb

YOU MUST TAP LIGHTLY AND RAPIDLY! I wasted so much product the first two times i used this, i was mad cause its expensive. its not the best but not the worst, keeps makeup in place but definitly not a must have. But i find benefit face products to be a bit greasy in general so maybe the chalkly texture of "stay" is what
they had in mind to keep theyre other products in place.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Pancakeprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh. This was just plain awful for me. It didn't work as a primer or concealer. I tried using it every which way and it didn't work at all. As an eyelid primer it was really bad; it made my eye shadow muddy looking. Not worth it, I returned it to Sephora.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by valopez717

This product would be great if the packaging was different. The pump dispenses too much for one application. It didn't work that well as an eye primer but it was great as a concealer/concealer primer. I would buy this product again if they got rid of the stupid pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by BlackEyesPinkLips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did nothing for me as an eye shadow primer as it creased and did not provide staying power for my eye shadows. However, it was a great under-eye concealer primer for me. I have dark blue/purple under eyes and (probably also because of my skin color) it already toned out alot of the darkness, so in that aspect, I really liked it. I just don't see myself spending $24 on this just for that use. Plus... the packaging/pump is HORRIBLE. it disperses sooooo much product, seriously, one pump lasts me over a week. I tried pushing down on the pump lightly to see if that would disperse less, but it didn't work. I wish that they would've had a doe foot applicator instead, like the sample I got from sephora had. I would've given this product the lowest score, but gave it two lipsticks b/c it does work for my under eye darkness.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product! I loved that it was tinted and could be used as a concealer as well. I have been looking for a product like this, however the execution was quite poor in my opinion. My eyeshadow did hold up longer than it would have had I forgone any primer, however after five hours it starts to show wear. Not ideal for the 24 dollar price tag... They were headed in the right direction with the packaging, but they again failed. Way too much product dispensed and no way to consistently control how much comes out. I returned this item after two weeks and purchased UD. Good thing Ulta has a great return policy!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Poisonous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I think so far this is my best beauty buy of 2010 XD altho I only had if for about a week so we shall see
Pros: it's a primer, but it's also pigmented enuf to be a concealer. I've been on the search for a concealer primer for ages and this comes along. I did notice that my concealer stays in place for longer. shame that it doesn't have any line filler effect tho, so don't expect it to smooth your eye area out before concealer (which was what I secretly hoped for) The formula doesn't dry my undereye area out, and it doesn't have the peeling/flaking effect i get with UDD eyeshadow insurance sometimes.
Cons: it's not cheap, and the pump design is bit of a nuisance, u have to be extra extra careful when u push down otherwise it's definitely too much products. BUT remember you can also use the 'leftovers' as a facial primer. I put on moisturizer and eye cream, put this around my eyes, and dab the excess around my nose/brows.