TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

while it does it reflect light nicely it also dried out my skin. the other thing i noticed was that when i looked in the mirror there were a bunch of tiny sparkles....everywhere.

on 4/4/2012 8:59:00 PM

One of my HG highlighters! It's a beautiful champagne color that glides on smooth and beautiful and makes you lit from within and glowy! It's also really beautiful on the inner corner of the eyes to complete any eye look. I absolutely LOVE this product!!

on 3/31/2012 10:56:00 PM

I wouldn't buy this product again because I wouldn't run out - there is quite a bit per container but ... also because it is a bit too glittery for me or shimmery .... I really like liquid highlighters better for my complexion ... but I also use a great MAC product (actually it is a powder shadow) called Carefree that is great. Oh well, I have used this and for me it is only average but it is not a waste.

on 3/31/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this so much I bought two back-ups (for a fraction of the price at Marshall's), even though the amount of product you get in one is enough for a lifetime! Tons of product, and a little is all you need to give yourself a healthy, luminous finish. Love the subtle, non-glitterbomby glow. Not too golden, not too white, nothing orange about it- perfect on my nc30ish skin. I'm very oily, but this highlighter still works for me without turning my face into a greased-up disco ball. Yay life and yay theBalm.

on 3/29/2012 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm super impressed with this highlighter, it's less golden than nars albatross so it just gives this ethereal glow. It's very smooth and blendable. The packaging is adorable too! Lasting power is moderate, about 4 hours on me. I got this in a discounted set but if for some reason I ran out or lost it, I think it's worth full price.

on 3/18/2012 6:48:00 PM

Got it at TJ Maxx in a kit with 3 other full sized products for 10 bucks! best purchase ever! This is the most beautiful hightlight I also love it as an eyeshadow. Everyone can wear this. BEST. THING.EVER.

on 3/13/2012 7:08:00 AM

I was watching a make-up tutorial when mary-lou came up with her lovely champagne shine, I loved the effect she had and decided to commit to her, now this girl loves to play hard to get so it took awhile before I manage to find her but let me tell you it was worth the trouble!

not only does she give you a healthy inner glow but also leaves your skin feeling lovely, never too shiny but a subtle beauty that brightens up your face. Mary-Lou is a keeper!!! I dab her on my cheekbones and inner corner of my eyes and suddenly my face lights up with a youthful glow :)

on 3/11/2012 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my makeup staples that I use every day. I use it as a highlighter under my brow and on the sides of my nose. I've given this as a gift several times because I think it would work for anyone. Can't go wrong with this.

on 3/11/2012 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am new to highlighting and heard of this from destinygodley on youtube. The packaging is cute and I tried it and liked it but I don't think I will every have to purchase another one as this will last me forever.
Not to shimmery and it is not white or yellow I guess beige or soft tan would be best to describe it so it seems to be able to go with any skin tone.( I am NC/NW 45 and it looks great) but you have to use a light hand and it brightens up the face. I used it with MAC notable and it was very pretty.

on 3/8/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far the best highlighter/illuminator I own. It gives such a natural beautiful glow to the cheekbones. The product is smooth (never chalky or too powdery) and applies like a dream, blends nicely.

Top Rated TheBalm Products