October 25, 2014 | 830 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by suchaklutz

I absolutely love this mascara.
I like my eyelashes to look thicker, and this
is perfect for that. Black is the best color.
This mascara doesn't clump. If it starts to,
that usually means it's time for a new one.
One tube lasts me about a month, and I use it
everyday.
I would definitely recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by AngeCS29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say? This has been a slow love affair. I never realized how much I love this mascara until I tried others. It's perfect for me. I have kinda full lashes anyway, and this just amplifies them beautifully. I like my mascaras and wands to grab my lashes and this does just that. Gets right in there and applies the product. Nothing is better, not even Lash Blast.
Edit: I am on a new tube and the thing that stands out about this mascara is how natural the lashes look. They're never stiff and it NEVER clumps. Ever. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by erikaloren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of YSL mascaras, but this is a great drug store substitute if you are short on money and still want great lashes..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by tennis4life

All in all, this is a good mascara. Since I've been using Bare Minerals, I've been trying to scrimp with other cosmetic products and buy cheap stuff (lol). Anyway I saw this at CVS for under two dollars and had to have it. It applies nicely, holds a curl and washes off well. Minimal clumping and lasts all day. Honestly, I love lash blast by cover girl but really don't see any difference between that and super thick lash. Would repurchase if I can get another good deal on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by HippieMama

mmmmmmmmm... i love it. and it's not a b* to get off tehe

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Tanny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gives my short, thick lashes nice, clean volume and length. You can't judge a mascara by it's name...this could be called "Super Long, Thick Lashes"! This was on sale for $5.99 (CDN)...great value! This mascara made my eyes pop . My lashes looked a lot thicker without any clumps and super long!! It washes off like a dream!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by kellsbells0802

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE it!! The only drugstore brand mascara that actually curls and lengthens my eyelashes and cheap too what more could you ask for!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by cindypretty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mascara cause it leaves your lashes super thick. it makes them look fuller. works great i like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Reliable, somewhat old-school mascara. In the age of funky (and plastic) brushes, this is a throwback. No icky scent (memo to Maybelline--I don't want my eyes to smell like flowers), just a reliable mascara that does what it says it will. I used to prefer the regular Professional mascara, but now this is my pick for best "basic" mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by morgiepoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG mascara!! the best ever, and i've tried lots of expensive ones, but I always come back to this! been using it for 4 years+