September 2, 2014 | 1937 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 9:46:00 AM More reviews by lilcrazy

this kit is perfect!! i just love the colors so much, the pigmentation the color schemes:). the only color i don't use often is fashion but that color is just plain hard to use. anyways, i hundred percent will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 5:00:00 AM More reviews by eccentric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a truly beautiful collection of shadows. The colors are so gorgeous! It's really fun to mix and match, and the packaging is super cute. My first Too Faced purchase and I'm very impressed. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves a good classic, neutral eye like I do. Lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

I love everything about this!

The packaging is so so adorable! It's lovely to look at.
To all those saying this is not natural enough, if you want a natural look, don't wear any make up! This is a great little thing with neutral coloured shimmery eye shadows as well as 3 matte shadows. The colours go on smooth and shimmery and looks fantastic.

Screams HG to me. I heart this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Nice portable size, sweet colors, substantial container, great concept!

I really have enjoyed this product. My favorites in the kit are the matte Heaven shadow that I use for a base over UDPP and Erotica, a brown sparkle that I use on the outer V/crease.

I am a little concerned because I have used Heaven only about fifteen times (yeah that is a lot) but it already has a huge dip in it. Obviously I have to use a lot of product to get the payoff. Erotica has better payoff - - it still has no visible sign of use even though I have used it as much as the larger Heaven.

Unfortunately, I don't have a use for Silk Teddy, Nude Beach, Honey Pot, or Push Up. I don't particularly care for Cocoa Puff though I might use Sexpresso and Velvet Revolver from time to time.

So, I do not think I would repurchase the palette just for Heaven and Erotica. I'd just try to dupe these two colors preferably with a Heaven color that has better payoff.

I really think this product should be at a lower price point in comparison to the many Too Faced products that are available. Try to get it on a deal of some sort.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by KatelynAnne

I love this eye kit! The color pay-off of these shadows are so good, and it is so easy to create a beautiful natural smoky eye to wear to work or anywhere else you want to go, the colors are very easy to blend. I was originally drawn to the cute packaging, and I love the cards, they are very easy to follow. I didn't realise there was a brush in a lower compartment until watching a review. Not a great brush, but when does make up ever come with a great mini version of a $22 brush?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this palette! I usually don't buy palettes because I don't like a lot of eyeshadows that I'll never use lying around but I don't regret buying this one. The colors are perfect together and when they're blended in correctly the result is gorgeous. They're highly pigmented, blend easily and are very wearable. I was a little hesitant because I thought the picture on the front was a little too natural (I like more glam looking shadows) but this palette can be really dramatic and not really natural looking at all. I wasn't able to do the different looks with the applicator that comes with the kit (I used brushes instead) but the angled brush that it comes with is fine for putting shadow under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by JuliJo

The quality of shadows in this kit was the factor that most impressed me along with the fact that it is made in the USA which is of great importance to me. The shades are gorgeous and very wearable. The tutorial cards are a spactacular bonus that are helpful even to those that are familiar and comfortable with makeup, but especially for those who are a bit challenged. I gifted this set to both my 38 year old best friend who is an elementary school teacher and my 16 year old niece; very versatile.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm having a bit of a hard time rating this. I liked some for the shaodws...Heaven (classic your lid but better color), Velvet Revolver (great soft medium brown for the crease) and Erotica (amazing as a liner...but Heaven and Velvet Revolver are not unique at all. Silk Teddy, Nude Beach, Honey Pot and Cocoa Puff are all to glittery and frosty and just have way to much fall out for me to be bothered. Life to short to use eye shadow the spews shimmer all over your under eye area and cheeks. The little flash card instructions are cute but kind of patronizing, like...I can't place my own shadows...TF has to be all captian obvious is saying where to put certain colors. I mean I know you can use whichever shades you want but still the cards are cute only. Not terribley helpful. And the whole palette is insanely bulky. I don't think I would rebuy...but I'm not ready to trash it or swap it. Meh on this one, take it or leave it I suppose and definately leave it if fallout pisses you off even half as much as it does me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product for people who feel intimidated by trying new makeup looks (like myself). The cards really help me, and the pigment of the eyeshadows are really great. I love all of the "looks" in this set. They look natural and glamorous at the same time! The first day I wore this stuff, people immediately noticed and complimented me. I think this set is worth every penny (especially since I paid $34 for 9 colors). It's quality stuff, and I recommend it! I can't wait to purchase the matching smokey eye palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am normally not a palette fan, but when I saw this at Sephora I had to have it! The colors are all very nice, beautiful neutrals, some shimmers and a few mattes. I have never found a palette where I loved all the colors, but this one fits the bill. The colors are also very smooth and VERY pigmented. And you could come up with a ton of different looks, so it won't get boring. I didn't think it was expensive at all, especially for the quality and how much I will be using it. This was definitely a hit with Too Face (I think it is even better than the UD BOS)