August 28, 2014 | 1514 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by missleeee

I was afraid the rose tint would be too red at first but I was pleasantly surprised that it was so sheer and the formula very moisturizing. It's great for long days when you have to freshen up quick.

It's a bit expensive but when I think about the other alternatives out there it's just makes sense to splurge and get the quality product. I

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by panela05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is gorgeous and easy to wear. The formula is not at all sticky. It feels just like lip balm, but better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Felt good on. Easy to apply. Gives just a little color, which is not too cool of a pink. SPF!!

CONS: The smell took a little getting used to (rose?), but the longer it was on, the more used to it I got. It is VERY soft and I would suspect would melt very easily. Slightly large size makes it a little awkward to apply.

ALTERNATES: A decent dupe for this is Nivea's "A Kiss of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lipcare."

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ditzygrrrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Smells great and has a sturdy metal case. It gives you a great tint, much better than any drugstore tinted lip balm I've used in the past but that price tag is keeping me from repurchasing ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. The color is AMAZING. I probably spent the same 22.50 on drugstore lip balm that just didn't do what this can. The moisture is wonderful, sun protection a great bonus and it tastes like a lipstick dipped in lemon curd.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OH GREAT...here's yet another product that I feel I cannot live without. I was late to the party with these, but I finally ordered 2 from Sephora last week. When I got the shipment yesterday, I could not wait to try this and the plum one. I personally prefer the color of this one, but that may be because it is summer. I would see the plum being more wearable in the fall or winter. I love that these have SPF 15 - would prefer 30, but 15 is good. I would not categorize them as super long lasting, but they last a little longer than Chapstick. The real value in these IMO is the slight tint they provide, the yummy fragrance/flavor and the sturdy packaging. They are in a metal tube with a twist-on cap! They are super pricey though :( BUT...that will not keep me from buying again and again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by ndrulle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although I love the regular non-tinted Fresh Lip balm, this one is just so-so compared to it. The color is okay, but its a bit messy and I find I want to apply it like a regular chapstick but then it gets outside the lines of my lips. I guess you could chalk that up to user error though ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't think i will be able to go with out this lip product. I love it so much... I live in California and my lips get very dry and chapped and this just keeps them hydrated and amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by emsteinyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product so much...I keep it in my purse and apply it all the time...it adds just the right amount of color to my lips...I'm not a lipstick person so this product compensates perfectly

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by effieoy

I will use this in winter and fall definitely except summer. It has messed up seriously in hot weather,