October 21, 2014 | 1248 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by shortyjdm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I'm actually pretty impressed by this liner. I purchased the darkest black (I think it's called 'blackest black'). I have really oily eyelids, and this liner lasts quite a long time. I'll put it on in the morning after I apply my UDPP and it lasts until I'm home from work (usually 12 hours). I love the felt tip, it's soft and flexible. I purchased the ColorStay liner thinking that it would be comparable to the foundation and the tip scrapes my eyelids HARD and it hurts, but this one glides on smoothly. The only downfall is that blackest black color isn't really that dark - I would say it's just 'black'.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by violethom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore liquid liner for thin lines. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been looking for an eyeliner that would make a perfect straight line and this one does exactly that. This was $6 which was a good buy and I love how little and compact it is. It fit right into my wristlet so if I need to fix something, I can pop it out. This liquid eyeliner has a felt tip that's perfect for that straight line. I apply it along my upper lash line and I always add a little wing to the outer corner of my eye. I love how you can control how thin/thick you want the line to be. I will definitely repurchase this product for its great quality and features.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by MunsterGhoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Im really dissapointed with this. I've herd alot of people rave about this product but it is not for me. This color is great, but it does'nt last very long on me. It flakes off very easily.Not going to buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by LJorg

My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner! Never had a problem in the long time I've used it, and I keep going back to it even after I try others.

It stays on well through the whole day and night (even on oily lids like mine), and I've never had a problem with it smearing. It's also very easy to apply and remove.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ellenahc5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

My oily lids demolishes this eyeliner this doesn't last on me at all.

I like the packaging and the applicator is really sturdy.
Just wish there was a better formula..oh well

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by CamBG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is okay... Correctly pigmented, very easy to use and the sponge tip applicator is very well made. The only thing is that it doesn't last very long and you have to let it dry really well or it will smudge all over your lid. I won't buy this again, just because since it's not perfect I'll try another eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by xfrommetoyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Positive:

* Sponge tip applicator, easy to apply.
* Packaging is pretty + convenient.

Negative:

* Colour isn't as dark as it seems.
* Definitely not long lasting (fades quickly throughout the day to a grey)
* Shaves/flakes off easily.
* Smudges easily.
* Takes a while to dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ayeeitsmeereeuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved how it had a sponge applicator which made it very easy to apply. But the packaging is kind of deceiving because you don't get that much for the amount of money you paid for it. The eyeliner doesn't smear but it wears off in a few hours. This eyeliner is also kind of oily. It had this little shine in it which isn't attractive at all. I wont buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by yorkgirl2

While I love the petite packaging of this product and the easy-to-use sponge tip applicator the actual formula is so unimpressive. The "Blackest Black" is a dark grey at best and the texture is thin a kind of oily. The product also runs easily and flakes/wears off within a few hours. Save yourself the hassel and buy L'Oreal's Linear Intense - same applicator but formula is 100x better :)