August 1, 2014 | 937 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by daniellemartin

When i bought this eyeliner it came in a pack will a mascara and i loved the mascara the most and never really used the liner but i started to use it and found out i love it and its the best so far the brush can make small lines to big ones and it is every black and never really fades , i hope this was helpful have a nice day

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by CSBeauty91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This liner is just..blahh. The color is not pigmented enough. Its sort of sheer, watery, and goes on very unevenly. I have to use about 3 to 4 coats to get it a nice solid back line....and the color I used is Blackest Black! I guess the sponge does not absorb the liquid very well, which means I have to shake it a bunch of times to get a decent amount on the sponge. Plus, its lasting power is terrible. Compared to other drug store liquid liners I have used, this has to be the worst. Wouldnt reccomend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is okay. Its not as dark as the prestige liquid liner which I prefer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by aliie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My eyes are almond shape and i have very oily skin. Its very difficult for me to get a eyeliner brush to follow my eye shape. But this sponge really helps me out. Since i have oily skin my eyeliner usually dissapears but this product hasnt for the moment. I just dont like the color its very bleh doesnt make my eyes pop. Maybe i need more practice but i highly recommnd this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink241

This liner is really easy to use and is very pigmented. Compared to Loreal carbon black.. this one is basically the same with the felt tip, but the liner itself is way darker and only takes one coat to be completely black.

The felt tip never dries out, and is thin enough to make nice thin wings, as well, it is thick enough to create and build thicker lines.

It stays on all day, never smears, never smudges... never had an issue with it flaking. Once its on, its on... and it doesnt come off until i use a makeup remover.

I have repurchased over and over again!! LOVE LOVE LOVEE!!!!!

(I do hope maybelline makes a pen liner as well.. since i find they give a slightly sharper look than a felt tip. I use the MAC penultimate liner if i want to use a pen liner, Maybelline Line Stiletto is my go to felt tip liner)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by missa42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This goes on well once you get the hang of the applicator, but it starts flaking and rubbing off a few hours later. Also, if I put it on my lower eyelid, it runs and smears like crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by graceoira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner I've ever used. Gives that thin defined line most eyeliners fail to do! I always get the Blackest Black to give a more prominent thickness to darkening the top of my eyelids. I also wing the tips of my eyeliner, to give more shape to my almond eyes.

Be aware, that when first opening this product, you don't dab the wand too much; a lot of ink will come out, and you don't want that.

I always buy this eyeliner. Please never discontinue this, Maybelline!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love exploring felt tip liners and this one is pretty darn good. Application is a breeze with this guy, it's really easy to get a clean line that's really close to the lashline. The lasting power wasn't so great on me, but my lids are very oily. The shade blackest-brown dries to the perfect everyday liner to place atop neutral shadows. I, personally, wouldn't buy this again but I would recommend it for those whose eyelids are not an oil slick. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by truongee

What I liked about this product was it's felxible tip. It's very easy to use and move with. The product itself is pretty good aswell. It won't smudge, slip or slide. But what i did find was the colour fades a bit. Overall, it's quite a basic liner and I would buy it again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jossyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to everyday liner, in shade "blackest brown". I love this liner! Most days, I wear only liner & mascara (no shadow or base) - and I need something that doesn't run or smudge up to my brow bone by the end of the day. I started with pencil (smudged), tried gel (lasted longer than pencil, but eventually smudged), and finally bought this. This doesn't budge all day, and will even last through a tough workout without moving. The felt tip is super easy to apply - flexible enough to not poke, but stiff enough to get a steady line. I've already re-purchased several times and will keep buying. The biggest factor for me is the lasting power, but I also love a good drugstore bargain. Worth a try if you're looking for a great quality, easy to use, liquid liner at a bargain price.