Latisse Lash Growth Drops

4.4

The active ingredient in LATISSE is bimatoprost 0.03%.
Approved Use: LATISSE® is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller, darker.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just to mention, I work in ophthalmology and am very familiar with Latisse. I have a terrible memory, so I cannot remember to use the Latisse myself, but every female (besides me) in my office uses it and ALL of them have these incredible lashes....CRAZY long. Over the years that Lumigan has been out, I have even seen little old MEN with FANS for eyelashes as a result of using the drops for glaucoma. I MUST mention to all ya'll who use Lumigan instead of Latisse to be REALLY careful to not get it into the actual eye too often as it CAN cause problems. The Derm is incorrect...it is NOT an urban legend....I have personally seen Lumigan cause pigment changes in some people's eyes....but it is a rare side effect. I have also seen darkening of the pigmentation under the lower lids too. If you get too much into the eye, it WILL lower your IOP (intra-ocular pressure). But the bottom line is that Latisse, though expensive, (we sell it for $115 at my office) does definitely work!

I have been using this product for 5 weeks and have seen a difference in the length of my lashes, but not a significant enough difference that couldn't be accomplished with a great lash primer and mascara. For me the product caused itching and I did have one eye get infected for 4-5 days. The benefit didn't not outweigh the issues I had with the product.

Like others here, I bought this from alldaychemist.com and typed in "latisse" in the search box, and got the generic for only $10!!!!! The shipping is $24.95, but that's for as many bottles as you want. So I bought six bottles for a total of only $84!! That could last well over a year!!
The actual name of the solution is "Bimatoprost .03 solution". Both latisse and Lumigan are the same thing, and both are this same solution. This stuff works exactly as described and is amazing!!!! DONT PAY 100 bucks a bottle for this! get smart and buy it where we did, no prescription even! YAYAYAYA! Score!

I purchased the generic product from alldaychemist.com and it was only $10 a bottle plus shipping. It's amazing!!! I can't believe these are my lashes. I use it also on my practically invisible eyebrows and WOW - they are back.

Like most reviewers I have found this stuff to be incredible. I'm on about my 8th week of using it probably 6 times a week on eyelashes and eyebrows. I use a thin sable watercolor brush which I dip in a drop of the solution I've dropped onto a mirror. At first I had a bit of irritation but it stopped as I get better at applying the thinnest possible line of solution to the base of my lashes. My eyebrows are definitely more filled in and darker (I have blond hair), the lashes are darker, longer and almost look as if I've got permanent eyeliner. My lashes aren't stupendous but they were barely visible before, and I'll settle for normally pretty ... with a little mascara they look long and dramatic. I bought Lumigan OTC in Mexico for about $28; I've already bought my 2nd bottle but still have another 2 or 3 weeks left in this 1st bottle. My blue eyes do not have any spots or other changes & my derm told me to ignore this urban legend. Totally a great addition to my arsenal.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Definitely helps. Asian origin, short, thin lashes. On my 8th week.

My biggest notice in growth is volume and thickness, on the length part, it probably grew 25% longer so far? I don't use it every night, I use it every other night.

Without mascara, my lashes still look normal, however, with mascara, (no primer, just mascara over lashes) it looks much longer and better than before.

My first bottle lasted me 3 months so far and still have some left. The trick is that I cut the brushes in half and use them.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was a skeptic and I don't believe any claims from the manufacturers (that's why I'm on this board to read the reviews) before buying any products. Latisse really works and it's turning me into a true believer. I'm Asian and has very little body hair. There was never any needs to shave or wax my legs. The downside is that I have short and sparse eye lashes, and almost no eye brows. I bought this product for $112 from my son's dermatologist on a whim while browsing the shelves.

I've been using it for 8 weeks and my lashes have doubled in length (it was very short at the beginning). For someone who has lash-envy all my life; this is a wish came true. I was not able to use mascara before because the lashes were so short, and now I can use mascara to extend my lashes even longer. I used to see my eyes in a certain way and I find it's odd to see long and sweeping lashes on them.

I use the cheap brushes provided and they work okay. I wipe what's ever left on the brush on my eye brows but they don't work as well. My lower eye lid becomes darker but that is a small trade off because I can use concealer for that. I did not experience any redness or rashes.

Overall, It's a wonderful product and I now have so much more confidence in the way I look.

I used this so far for 2 months.It does work but not as I had hoped.First off it does make your lashes incredibly long...freakishly..I actually had to trim a few to make it match up and look natural..Also the other problem is it makes the lashes "wonky"and it makes them very plastic feeling (not soft).They go every which way.....they are not curled up like they should be..I had hope that they would be more filled out but that hasn't happened yet and I will update if that happens ..I can say if you use it on your brows it will work great!! Update Ordered lumigan and have been using a week or so....it is not the same as the latisse....lashes are soft and haven't noticed an improvement.....I hope I have not been ripped off...How do you know ordering online from out of the country if you are getting real product?

I have been using Latisse for 5 months on my eyebrows an upper eyelashes. My eyelashes and eyebrows were very sparse. Now I have long eyebrows and thick eyebrows. I had some bald spots on eyelashes and I saw growth within 6 weeks. When I first started my eyes were irritated for about a week. Now I use a couple times a week. I use 2 drops time. The only bad thing is my lids are red. Not just a line at the lashline but the entire lid. The redness appeared the first week and never faded. One totally positive thing is new eyelash and eyebrow growth is dark. I used to have a problem with gray hairs in my eyebrows. I don't have that problem anymore. I've never tried on my lower lashes. I practically don't have any lower lashes. After reading reviews, I'm going to use it on my lower lashes. Just hope the product doesn't make my lower lids red. I have been buying Latisse from the drug store for $120. However, my insurance covers $20. I need a refill. I am going to purchase Lumigan online and give it a try. Will update review when or if I see results on lower lashes.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I LOVE Latisse. My cosmetic dermatologist recommended it at my last appointment and I've been using it for four months now. The first bottle lasted for three months, even using the terrible brushes that come with the drops, so you get a lot more value than you'd suppose from paying $100 per bottle.

I didn't have any itching but noticed my eyes were a little red in the morning if I applied too much Latisse the night before. I also have the slightest darkening on my eyelid at the lash line but it looks like eyeliner, which I don't mind at all!

I noticed moderate lash growth in the first eight weeks, and my most substantial improvements came in the last eight weeks. My lashes are thicker, about 1/3 longer, and curlier. I love the look of super-long lashes so still wear mascara, but I only have to apply one light coat and my lashes brush against my sunglass lenses.

Only downsides: the applicator brushes are cheap,harsh and scratchy - definitely buy an eyeliner brush instead. And lashes grow wherever you apply Latisse, so be aware. When I first started, I was applying a sweep from the very inner corner to very outer corner, and I have light lashes growing right by the inner corner of my eye, way further in than you would apply mascara.