July 28, 2014 | 1336 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product...it goes on so easily and looks so natural.

I have tried it all to fill in overplucked eyebrows and this is the best. I tried Benefit's similar product, Tarte Brow Mousse, Maybelline, Bare Minerals, Pencils, Benefit Brow Zings, and others galore and this is the best thing ever!

I use a brow brush and not the one included and i et a great color and application from this duo! Highly recommend and may buy another one as a back up in case it is discontinued.

UPDATE: I found that i do have to use two kits to get it right...the medium is too red and the light is too light...solution is to use the wax from the light kit and the powder from the medium kit to look good.

Once it is on it stays all day! Still love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Spamstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I thought, after years of trial and error, that Smashbox's brow color/wax trio was the way to go.
I received this ELF product in a swap, and was blown away at the quality of this product! It applies effortlessly (with my full size beauty brushes, the ones that come in the kit are worthless). It is a gel color one one side and a setting powder on the other.

Something funny, every once in awhile I would notice that my eyebrows were a bit itchy when I'd use the Smashbox, but this ELF product is weightless and doesn't make me itch.

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I'm going to go buy another one just in case they ever stop making it, so I never run out!! LOVE LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mdon1

having never bought a brow kit before, I wasn't really sure how to use this. I previously used the Rimmel eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows but i think it looked to red and harsh. I had heard brilliant reviews for this product so i decided to try it, it was only 3.50 and I hadn't seen any brow kits for less than 8. I LOVE it! it is my first time buying from e.l.f. and I am impressed. it is amazing for the price, I find that it lasts all day. I have medium brown hair but almost black, wiry eyebrow hairs so I bought the kit in Dark. I was worried it would be too dark but it isn't. I apply the wax first to shape my brows, the the powder to fill them in so that they look more natural. I might also apply a second layer of wax to keep the hairs in place. I cannot rave enough about this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by strawberryblondshell

I tried this after reading all the great reviews about it on here :) It is so much nicer and more effective than the pencils I have always used!! I just love it! I was born blond and have since grown into a medium strawberry blond while my brows have remained the nearly invisible platinum blond I started with- very very frustrating! I had resigned myself to continually fighting with pencils to achieve a natural looking AND defined brow. Then I found this little treasure!! Just a few careful swipes with the included brush gives long lasting, natural looking brows that are to die for! Admittedly, the brush is tiny, but I love how firm the bristles are for shaping and for only $3 you just can't go wrong!! Love it!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by simbazandyalex

My brows are dark until the outer corners, which is where they get sparse. I use this kit in 'medium' and it fills my brows in beautifully. Plus, this only cost me $3, which makes it super worth it. I've had this particular brow kit for a year and I just hit pan the other day. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by paranoiaa

This must be the best brow kit, ever! First, it is SO cheap, I got this for around $3? I use Light for my medium brown hair. The brush is actually more than adequate for my daily use, which is surprising because the brushes that come free with palettes are typically useless.
I used to only use the wax side to fill in my very Asian (think: sparse) brows, and thought the powder side was completely useless, until I watched Essiebutton on youtube (non-affiliated), who uses only the powder side. Now I use the powder side first and lightly brush the wax over when I'm done, and it gives a much softer look.
It's been months since I bought this, and I still have a ton of product left. Given the price, the quality and the packaging, I'd say this is an awesome product! I'll never stray, and I'd also recommend it to anyone who needs some help in the brows department.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every single day for my brows and for the price, I feel like it works. It always ends up coming off or fading by the end of the day too. I have really light brows and dark hair so I feel like I have to use more product, that will end up fading by the end of the day. Toss out the dinky little two sided brush and use an angled brush, much better in my opinion. I've used the gel side as a cream eyeliner in a pinch and it's not the most pigmented, but it works if set with the powder!

I'd rebuy, mainly because the price is good and I like gel/powder eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this ! i do a light coat of the creamy side then just a tad bit of the powder over. it looks so natural and come on.... this stuff is dirt cheap ! but very good quality. if you are looking for something that you can either go with a natural look or even a dramatic look i would go out and get this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by prettifulone91

Omg I love this product!!! I wear it in medium. Looks natural and defines without looking like a cartoon!!! Absolute must have for my makeup bag!!! I use a different brush for it. Ecotools angled eye brush. I do use the brush end ofvthe little kit one for the setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by minkalover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is the best! I have naturally dark eyebrows, but when I put on this product my brows look amazing, arched, and defined. I can defininitely tell a difference when I use this product and when I don't. Whenever I just need a little definition, I use the powder by itself. You cannot beat the price either...$3! It's better than Smashbox, IMO.