E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

I love this product! And you usually get it for 3, but i got it for 1 dollar at the dollar store. Anywhooo, you need to try this! I am very picky with eyelimer pencils, gels, and powders, but this is prettt dang good.! Love it (:

on 11/29/2012 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I normally carve my brows and they are very defined but I wanted something less dramatic and decided to try this and for 3$ its great! It doesnt give you too much definition amd if your on the go its a quick little smudge here n there and theres no worry of over dramatizing because the dark brown gel will wipe off clean as long as you havent powdered yet. Im very sparse with the powder because it is a different sort of color a little red hue. I love this gel though. Very cute package and a good price

on 11/20/2012 5:23:00 PM

I lovelovelove this! I found this at the dollar tree, so instead of paying $3 for it, i paid $1. If i wouldnt have gotten such a great deal, i wouldve never, ever bought this.
I have mine in light, and I am a medium-tan complexion with brunette hair. The gel (i use this more often than the powder) is darker than the powder. Its not obnoxiusly hard and it doesnt melt off my face. The powder is very nice, and i sometimes use it to set the gel.
I love this product and WILL repurchase it!

on 11/20/2012 5:10:00 PM

I really like this Eyebrow Kit. I love that I can layer the powder over the gel stuff. Obviously, as with most cheapy products, the brush is pretty much crap. The "powder" brush side really isn't precise enough for my taste.

The medium kit is actually pretty dark. This suits my dark brown brows well, but fairer-haired brows may do better with a lighter color.

on 11/20/2012 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have the most sparse brows ever, so I really like this to fill in my brows. I have this in dark and it works very well with my very dark brown/black hair. I use the medium set on days where I don't feel like having perfect set brows, but I want them to have definition. The powder works great on its own as well as the gel, and together they give you perfect brows. The little applicators work pretty well also. I have small brows, so to get the perfect angle I have to use an angled brush that has a smaller angle, and the elf applicator does just that. It also doesn't smear or drip like some other brow products I've used before. You also get a lot of product for what you pay. I've had mine for at least 4 months now and I haven't even made a dent in the product yet.

on 11/19/2012 2:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've been using this for a very long time and just hitting pan so for the price you get a good amount. I personally really like the packaging, which looks identical to their blush packaging (just a reference) its really sleek and durable. I was hesitant about the brush it came with but it works great. Application is nice and effortless (great for beginners like myself) and takes less than a minute. I suggest combing down the brows prior to putting it on. If your having any trouble with application try searching on youtube because they have some really good demos using this.
Bottom line: for $3 its a steal

on 11/14/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I am an asian with dark dark brown/black hair. I used the wax, not the powder - the powder was too red toned for me.. At first.. for a very very long time, I LOVED this. The color was great (a litttttle red, but still doable), but I started to notice my eyebrows were shiny! It was like the wax didn't set and it made them seem oily which is just.. weird. The wax never officially sets and since I have oily skin, it causes it to be shiny or slide off sometimes - easily smudged. Now I use MAC's paint pot in quite natural (and MAC's fluidline in dipdown on days with heavy eye makeup), and it works great. It actually sets to a matte/natural finish unlike this.. Sad.. I used this so much I even hit pan (which is rare).. maybe will try it during drier months but I'm so in love with the MAC paint pot that I don't know that I will just beacuse I remember those shiny eyebrows.. *shudder* Good for on a budget I guess.. I'd set it with a shadow to keep it matte though if I were ever to use this again.

02/25/13 Update
Now I switch between this and MAC's paint pot in quite natural and it doesn't seem to get shiny now for some reason. It rubs off easier than the paint pot, but doesn't smudge badly. Maybe this won't be so great in the summertime though, but for now it is okay. It is less brown than the paint pot, which suits me better. (still use only the wax and not the powder)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in the shade 'light', and it works perfectly for me with medium toned brows. I really love this product! It gives a great natural finish to the brows, and I love how you can really control how much you want to put onto your brows. The gel side is great for filling in the sparse areas and all over. The powder is a little decieving, and it looks very light compared to the gel, but its more of a transparent powder, so it blends in. Great product, definitely recommend it!!!

on 11/8/2012 1:38:00 AM

This was actually the first waxy brow filler I've used, before I'd just used brown eyeshadows. This works WAY better, it lasts longer and it defines them very well. I just brush it into my brows with an angle brush and then go over them with some clear mascara and it works perfectly.

Popular Brows Products