October 25, 2014 | 1812 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by umiryuzaki90

Bought a 4 sample kit of skin79 on ebay and tried most of all and the cavier gold label and the super bright pinks where my fave....but sometimes my skin shows mini dry flakes from my pores? Any one have suggestions to cure this? Mac makeup artist told me to ex-foliate before applying cosmetics but that is a hassle for me because I'm in a rush..Any way bb creams there are more to try. I really would like a goood bb cream that gives a buildable coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by raini7o5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried too many bb creams, but I can say that I wont be looking for any more atm because i'm very much in love with this one. Actually I've only tried about 3, one from missha, skinfood mushroom bb, and another skin79 one (oriental) and I can say, I'm pretty happy with this. I bought mines off of skin79usa.com (a bit pricey compared to ebay sellers, but just want to be safe u know?)

all in all, it's pretty sheer but has much better coverage (more matte?) then the oriental and suits my dry skin pretty well. It took care of the blackheads on my nose (not sure how) and my acne scars seemed to be fading, but I break out once in a while still, nothing the bb cream triggered. It also makes my face look dewy and fresh, but not oily kind of glow. overall, this is a pretty decent bb cream. Can't leave the house without this now ><

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

i bought this in Hong Kong.

i've used several BB creams, including BRTC, Dr Jart, Dr G, Feverlet, The Face Shop, The Skinfood, etc. This is not one of my favourites.

Colour doesn't really suit my skin, and it doesnt last the whole day!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by LeighBowery

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate the be the one naysayer on a product with otherwise great reviews! This product broke me out on the same day as using it and it just got worse from there. I use Dr Hauschka products that have never irritated my sensitive skin or broke me out. I use sweet almond oil as a moisturizer. I generally use mineral makeup (Alima or Lily Lolo) as my foundation of choice. My skin's been in fairly decent condition. Lately I've been reading a lot of Japanese fashion magazines and I'm just so envious of their perfect, smooth complexions! I got greedy and wanted more coverage and something that would provide a smooth, even base for the powder on top. The first day I wore this with only the BB cream. No powder or other foundation on top. That night I had two lovely cystic pimples to greet me when I got home. They were really unlike any others I've ever had. I hate to be TMI, but it was as if they were already infected. One of them burst as I was removing my makeup (I use avocado oil) and it was definitely green pus that came out. Anyway, after cleansing and toning the spots were already calmed down. By morning the inflammation had gone down completely and they were just a hint of pink instead of the red, angry monsters seen previously. I decided to bite the bullet and try it again. Day two I used the BB cream and a light dusting of MMU on top. This didn't look so hot at first because the mineral makeup seemed to REALLY show on top the cream. I thought maybe it'd melt into my skin throughout the day so I just went with it. My skin looked pretty dry from quick checks in the mirror and a bit cakey from the MMU. At the end of the day the two spots from the night before were full and angry plus I had one more on my forehead that popped up to say hello. Washed, skin calmed, slept, mostly better by the next morning. Once more I decided I hadn't had enough and tried it again. This time BB cream and a very light bit of mineral finishing powder, applied with a puff instead of a brush. The good news is that it looked GREAT. (That's where the one lippie comes from.) Seriously looked exactly how I wanted it to. I should have used concealer to cover up the rosy, less angry spots and my dark circles as BB cream is not great at camouflaging redness. However, I didn't want to upset my skin more than necessary and left it alone. With a great, creamy concealer it would've looked absolutely amazing. I really can't fault that. Just like clockwork, by night another friend had appeared. The next morning I decided to call it quits and stop using the stuff. I do love the smell and the bottle's pretty nifty. (Kind of wish it had a cap though.) I should probably add that I'm really sensitive to silicones depending on the product and type. Example: anti-chafing gel breaks me out like no other as does Smashbox primer, but I can use Chanel's "Le Blanc De Chanel" with very little to no upset with my skin.

I really wanted to love this. Kind of bummed that I don't. Maybe it's better for not so sensitive skin types and probably non acne prone. My skin usually behaves, but this time it just didn't like the product. Better luck next time.

Oh, also. The price was decent. I got it from Ebay along with some other skin79 BB creams and a couple from Mischa. Shipping was decent and the price was reasonable. It came pretty quick too, considering it was direct from Korea. I suppose the one lippie can count for that.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by vrinda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I totally love this bb cream. I was afraid this was going to be too light for my skin tone. I have a yellow-warm skin tone and I am a medium-dark girl. But this bb cream brightens my skin and covers well. However I have noticed that after some time the cream kinda starts to fade and doesn't look like it can conceal much. So, for short times, like say 4-6 hours this can stay put and look really lovely on your face. Its not hard to use...it has the consistency of a tinted moisturiser and is easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is very moisturizing but mattifying at the same time. It is a medium light color but I think it would work on a range of very light to medium skin color. It covers well and looks amazing. I do not know about if there is any skin care in it though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

BB Creams are an all in one product, you need to use a oil cleanser to properly remove.

A few weeks ago I had no idea what a BB Cream was and after two days of research, I picked this. The pretty packaging and gold did sway my decision, when picking one off eBay. After all my research I also knew a good cleansing oil would be necessary, so I purchased one of those too.

When I finally received this, I went ahead and started using it before my cleansing oil arrived. First off the packaging is nice with a pump and sleek bottle all in one, but travel wise wouldn't be ideal. The actual BB cream has a floral smell to it which I actually liked, but some may find it to much since it hangs around for a while.

I only used one pump since that is the directions and applied it to my face after my moisturizer had it's ten minutes to soak in. The cream had some drag to it and but did fully cover my entire face. The color is very light and gray (I'm a NC/NW 20) and after waiting 10 minutes it did not adjust to my tone, so I went ahead used my CS foundation on top. Flawless, more like a primer but when it says it help wrinkles yeah because your face is...tight? it hard to explain but you will not wrinkle or crease.

I cleaned my face very well every night when I wore this (3 days), but ended up breaking out.

UPDATE (01/01/2011) The coloring of this makes it great for Zombie makeup, other than that, stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by sunnysunday

My favorite BB cream so far!
I own: BRTC (the blue one),, Dr. Jart (the black one), Skin Food Mushroom and one other one that I can't think of right now but this one is the best so far...
I like how it moisturizes but feel so light and airy. It makes my skin look and feel so smooth and soft. It gives it the same look as my MUFE HD foundation but not as heavy or time consuming to put on- it creates a very primed and airbrush look for me. I still love that foundation but will save it for special occasions and this will be my every day cover.
Out of the pump it has a gray undertone but blends in seamlessly into my golden yellow, NC 30-35 skin tone and one pump is all you need to cover my whole face.
I am so excited to be using this!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

A bit early to review this I know but I am so excited by this!

I used to use BB cream when my skin was still good. Then I got all caught into the mineral foundation hype, so I forgot all about it.

So my skin is looking worse for wear nowadays, I am very over foundation and I wanted something less heavy. So I remembered how great my skin was when using BB cream.

So I ordered this one on Ebay for USD$19.40. It is beautifully packaged in a pump cylinder shaped bottle.

The cream itself looks quite thick when you pump it out, but glides on smoothly on the skin. 1-2 pumps should be enough for the whole face.

My skin looks amazing with this on. Foundations have been sucking with me lately so this is such a pleasant surprise. I have very light dark circles, this covers it perfectly and my skin which does have a bit of acne looks so smooth. My mum said that my face looks great.

For red spots, this only softens the redness, but acne scars are covered. Winter is approaching, I bought this one because my face gets dry in winter.

I will update in a week or two to see if my skin improves and if it becomes "whiter".

Update: I am still loving it after 5 days. My skin has honestly stopped breaking out since I have started using this, I have no idea why! The only downside is that after a long (and hot) day, it disappears from my face, leaving it bare, so I'll drop a lippie, but otherwise, I won't stop using it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I wasn't expecting too much from this BB cream because of some videos I'd seen on youtube reviewing it. No one was slating it, but no one seemed to be that happy with it either...I thought I'd ty it out anyway.

Packaging-wise, it's nothing special. Yeah, it looks quite nice, but I don't think it's practical. There is no lid/cover for it, so if you put this in your bag for example, chances are that this will leak everywhere.

This claims to have whitening & wrinkle improvement properties, along with SPF 25 PA++. This is the gold version, which is supposed to be the more moisturizing one (there is a pink one which is said to be for more oily/combo skin). My skin is normal-combo (sometimes oily on the t zone) and this one works fine for me. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth, and I think it provides some hydration too.

In terms of texture, it's pretty liquidy but not runny. It spreads on my skin easily and doesn't cake or get patchy at all, even when I layer it. There is a slight scent to it, but it's not overpowering. The colour when squeezed out the tube looks like a beige/grey colour, but once on the skin for several minutes it looks a bit more natural. It gives me a slightly grey cast, but that soon fades and just gives me a lighter, brighter look. I'm an NC30 and the shade is okay for me.

I have some small blemishes and this does not cover them well. If you want coverage, do not get this BB cream! It's very sheer...I think the only thing this serves good at is evening out the skintone. You can't tell I'm wearing anything when I have this on - it just looks like my skin. Also, if you are darker than an NC30 I don't think this will work for you. I haven't noticed any breakouts or irritation from this product. I don't have to set this with powder - it doesn't oil up on me. It lasts all day without touch ups.

Overall it's a nice product but I wouldn't repurchase as the low SPF and virtually no coverage do not float my boat.

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No