Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 10/28/2010 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know if I'd repurchase this. I like it. I really do. The coverage is fairly decent; my acne scars are disguised, not totally, but enough to not be noticeable. I love how it smells; it has a perfume-like scent that's not overpowering at all. Texture is okay; not moisturizing, so you do have to definitely moisturize before putting this on. The packaging, I think, is cute. HOWEVER much to my dismay, this breaks me out. After wearing this bb cream for an entire day, the next morning I woke up to four pimples in odd places on my face.
Oh but I just love how my skin looks when I wear this though... Ahh what a shame.

love this because it never ever makes me break out even though i've the type of face that breaks out at almost everything (even lipsticks and lip bams) also made my skin fairer after i used it often enough, about 4 times a week. only problem is it's a teensy bit light for me hence makes it a little bit more obvious i'm wearing makeup. also, not a big fan of the pump bottle which cannot be sealed air tight but i usually keep mine in a ziplock bag (my germaphobia) despite these minor complaints am loving the price! about 17 singapore dollars though i live in australia so i stock up whenever i'm in singapore. and one bottle lasts (for me) about a year!. the key is not to overuse so it doesn't look chalky. also, don't worry if it looks grey when you pump it out on your fingers at first, it sort of blends into a 'skinnish' colour. warning though as i mentioned before, it's more for fair people.

on 10/19/2010 9:27:00 PM

I have NC30 skin and this blends in decently. It brightens my complexion but I need some blush/bronzer from looking too pale. I've not had breakouts with this product considering it has silicones pretty high up in the ingredients list. In order to clean it off, I wash my face with cleansing oil followed by foaming face wash.

This beats wearing foundation any day. The cream blends away the redness around my nose and forehead. It dries to a matte finish ( and fades into a dewy glow after about 6 hours). You don't feel like you have "paint" on your face, and it doesn't rub off clothing.

Overall, great product for my skin.

on 10/13/2010 8:21:00 AM

I bought a back up of this because I bought into the hype of BB creams. I've only used it a couple of times and haven't experience any break outs because of it. When I apply it to my skin it leaves a white grey cast on my face. After a while it adjusts to my skin colour, but not an exact match. It's like a tinted moisturizer with the added skin improvement properties which it claims improves your skin, prevent/reduce wrinkles and whiten/even out skin tone. I don't use it on a regular basis so I have yet experience these claims. It's great at covering up the redness on my face, but it accentuates the dry patches. And when I wash my face with a cleanser I still have to go over it with a microfiber cloth and there is still a lot of residue left. I'll probably still use this until I finish both bottles, but I'd rather wear sunscreen and a tinted moisturizer.

on 10/13/2010 7:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my second bb cream and I have to say I like it even more than the skinfood one. I bought a few bb creams on ebay, all for really cheap prices, because I was afraid that not all the colors would match my skin tone. I have to say that until now I was really lucky because all of them match really well. this one has a bit more of a grey undertone, but it looks still super natural on my face. the coverage is much better than the skinfood bb cream, and also the texture is great. it works really well for dry/combination skin. it gives a nice moisturizing effect without being too thick. the texture is not powdery and the coverage is really good. my skin looks glowy and healthy. I also LOVE the packaging, great for traveling and also really pretty. I will definetly repurchase in the future.

on 10/12/2010 1:44:00 AM

I like it because it doesn't make me break out and make my face brighter and doesn't look like im wearing any cakey foundation. i match my skin tone. i think this one is better than pink label. pink label is hard to blend. this one is more smooth.

on 9/4/2010 10:44:00 PM

This BB cream is suitable for dry skin or combination skin living in dry climate This cream provides an even and radiant look. I had tried different brands of BB cream from Dr. Jart blue, Lanegie, Missha, Dr. G hydra intensive.

on 8/20/2010 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this off of ebay and tested it out for a week.

PROS-

No strong scent. Not sure what it smells of, perhaps sunblock?

Smooth, natural finish. Great for those days when you just can't hack the disco-ball look.

Even though it had a thicker feel upon swatching than Missha Perfect Cover, I didn't notice it on my skin. It was like bare skin.

Decent redness coverage. I used half a pump because the colour match was off.

Did not oxidise.

CONS-

Colour was off. Count that as a personal "con", unless you're fishbelly white like me. In which case, let's cry together...

At 40g (or is it 40ml??), not much product for the price.

The bottle needs some sort of cap. Mine was jostled around in my purse, and I got a nasty surprise when I went fishing for a lipgloss. Tan goo EVERYWHERE!

Can't purchase locally.

Emphasised a flake on my nose. Just the one!

Overall, great product. Packaging is very fancy-pants and lovely to look at, nice coverage, didn't break me out. If not for the colour issue, would definitely repurchase.

on 8/13/2010 7:14:00 PM

i have really sensitive skin and this product did not break me out crazy like missha. On my first try, it broke out alittle but then it stop.. . i think i am a nc20 or buff beige. the formula is light and blends really well on my skin while no one knows i am wearing it. Usually i would set my face with elf mineral booster which make my face flawless. I suggest this bb cream to those who want super light coverage or already have flawless skin. This bb cream is really sheer that it can only even out my skintone as it will not cover my flaws.(sunspots).

On the other hand, this bb cream keeps my face from drying and i feel that it has made my face look radiant and feel healthy. good moisture to skin n also protects my skin from external environment which is good. despite of parabens. .

Edit: I hardly use this anymore because it doesn't do really anything as in term of coverage. It just like a moisturizer cuz its so sheer. I would rather use just sunblock n mineral powder now

on 8/6/2010 9:13:00 PM

When I went to Korea, I was super excited to stock up on BB cream! lol I bought a lot of different brands just to try it out and find my HG! And I gotta say THIS IS IT!!! Out of all the brands that I've tried, this one is far off the BEST one! :) I love the package~ It's easy to use~ And the coverage is perfect for me! Just enough to hide little spots here and there :)