December 17, 2014 | 1904 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by chitammy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have really sensitive skin and this product did not break me out crazy like missha. On my first try, it broke out alittle but then it stop.. . i think i am a nc20 or buff beige. the formula is light and blends really well on my skin while no one knows i am wearing it. Usually i would set my face with elf mineral booster which make my face flawless. I suggest this bb cream to those who want super light coverage or already have flawless skin. This bb cream is really sheer that it can only even out my skintone as it will not cover my flaws.(sunspots).

On the other hand, this bb cream keeps my face from drying and i feel that it has made my face look radiant and feel healthy. good moisture to skin n also protects my skin from external environment which is good. despite of parabens. .

Edit: I hardly use this anymore because it doesn't do really anything as in term of coverage. It just like a moisturizer cuz its so sheer. I would rather use just sunblock n mineral powder now

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I went to Korea, I was super excited to stock up on BB cream! lol I bought a lot of different brands just to try it out and find my HG! And I gotta say THIS IS IT!!! Out of all the brands that I've tried, this one is far off the BEST one! :) I love the package~ It's easy to use~ And the coverage is perfect for me! Just enough to hide little spots here and there :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ordered this on ebay along with the Missha M bb cream. I found the Missha M to have the same texture as a regular foundation, whereas this one has a lovely light texture like a tinted moisturizer but quite pigmented. When I compared them side-by-side on my arm, the Missha is more pink/orange and has a noticeable sheen, whereas the Skin 79 is more neutral/beige and sinks right in.

Unfortunately both creams were too dark for my extremely fair (Mac NC/NW 10) skin. The Skin 79 was a tiny bit darker but actually looked better on my face because it's so neutral, but I'd have to put it on my neck as well, and I'm not looking to darken my skin. So, I passed this one on to a friend whose skin is fair but slightly darker and more olive (she's from the Philippines). She found the Missha M too light in color but loves the Skin79. I must say it looks amazing on her -- not like makeup at all but like naturally perfect skin. I wish there was a lighter shade and I would buy it in a heartbeat to have my moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation in one.

This is marketed to ladies over 30, and I do think it might not work for very oily skin, but it's not at all greasy feeling IMO. I'm 40 and the friend I gave this to is in her late 30s.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by umiryuzaki90

Bought a 4 sample kit of skin79 on ebay and tried most of all and the cavier gold label and the super bright pinks where my fave....but sometimes my skin shows mini dry flakes from my pores? Any one have suggestions to cure this? Mac makeup artist told me to ex-foliate before applying cosmetics but that is a hassle for me because I'm in a rush..Any way bb creams there are more to try. I really would like a goood bb cream that gives a buildable coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by raini7o5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried too many bb creams, but I can say that I wont be looking for any more atm because i'm very much in love with this one. Actually I've only tried about 3, one from missha, skinfood mushroom bb, and another skin79 one (oriental) and I can say, I'm pretty happy with this. I bought mines off of skin79usa.com (a bit pricey compared to ebay sellers, but just want to be safe u know?)

all in all, it's pretty sheer but has much better coverage (more matte?) then the oriental and suits my dry skin pretty well. It took care of the blackheads on my nose (not sure how) and my acne scars seemed to be fading, but I break out once in a while still, nothing the bb cream triggered. It also makes my face look dewy and fresh, but not oily kind of glow. overall, this is a pretty decent bb cream. Can't leave the house without this now ><

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

i bought this in Hong Kong.

i've used several BB creams, including BRTC, Dr Jart, Dr G, Feverlet, The Face Shop, The Skinfood, etc. This is not one of my favourites.

Colour doesn't really suit my skin, and it doesnt last the whole day!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by LeighBowery

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate the be the one naysayer on a product with otherwise great reviews! This product broke me out on the same day as using it and it just got worse from there. I use Dr Hauschka products that have never irritated my sensitive skin or broke me out. I use sweet almond oil as a moisturizer. I generally use mineral makeup (Alima or Lily Lolo) as my foundation of choice. My skin's been in fairly decent condition. Lately I've been reading a lot of Japanese fashion magazines and I'm just so envious of their perfect, smooth complexions! I got greedy and wanted more coverage and something that would provide a smooth, even base for the powder on top. The first day I wore this with only the BB cream. No powder or other foundation on top. That night I had two lovely cystic pimples to greet me when I got home. They were really unlike any others I've ever had. I hate to be TMI, but it was as if they were already infected. One of them burst as I was removing my makeup (I use avocado oil) and it was definitely green pus that came out. Anyway, after cleansing and toning the spots were already calmed down. By morning the inflammation had gone down completely and they were just a hint of pink instead of the red, angry monsters seen previously. I decided to bite the bullet and try it again. Day two I used the BB cream and a light dusting of MMU on top. This didn't look so hot at first because the mineral makeup seemed to REALLY show on top the cream. I thought maybe it'd melt into my skin throughout the day so I just went with it. My skin looked pretty dry from quick checks in the mirror and a bit cakey from the MMU. At the end of the day the two spots from the night before were full and angry plus I had one more on my forehead that popped up to say hello. Washed, skin calmed, slept, mostly better by the next morning. Once more I decided I hadn't had enough and tried it again. This time BB cream and a very light bit of mineral finishing powder, applied with a puff instead of a brush. The good news is that it looked GREAT. (That's where the one lippie comes from.) Seriously looked exactly how I wanted it to. I should have used concealer to cover up the rosy, less angry spots and my dark circles as BB cream is not great at camouflaging redness. However, I didn't want to upset my skin more than necessary and left it alone. With a great, creamy concealer it would've looked absolutely amazing. I really can't fault that. Just like clockwork, by night another friend had appeared. The next morning I decided to call it quits and stop using the stuff. I do love the smell and the bottle's pretty nifty. (Kind of wish it had a cap though.) I should probably add that I'm really sensitive to silicones depending on the product and type. Example: anti-chafing gel breaks me out like no other as does Smashbox primer, but I can use Chanel's "Le Blanc De Chanel" with very little to no upset with my skin.

I really wanted to love this. Kind of bummed that I don't. Maybe it's better for not so sensitive skin types and probably non acne prone. My skin usually behaves, but this time it just didn't like the product. Better luck next time.

Oh, also. The price was decent. I got it from Ebay along with some other skin79 BB creams and a couple from Mischa. Shipping was decent and the price was reasonable. It came pretty quick too, considering it was direct from Korea. I suppose the one lippie can count for that.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by vrinda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I totally love this bb cream. I was afraid this was going to be too light for my skin tone. I have a yellow-warm skin tone and I am a medium-dark girl. But this bb cream brightens my skin and covers well. However I have noticed that after some time the cream kinda starts to fade and doesn't look like it can conceal much. So, for short times, like say 4-6 hours this can stay put and look really lovely on your face. Its not hard to use...it has the consistency of a tinted moisturiser and is easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is very moisturizing but mattifying at the same time. It is a medium light color but I think it would work on a range of very light to medium skin color. It covers well and looks amazing. I do not know about if there is any skin care in it though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

BB Creams are an all in one product, you need to use a oil cleanser to properly remove.

A few weeks ago I had no idea what a BB Cream was and after two days of research, I picked this. The pretty packaging and gold did sway my decision, when picking one off eBay. After all my research I also knew a good cleansing oil would be necessary, so I purchased one of those too.

When I finally received this, I went ahead and started using it before my cleansing oil arrived. First off the packaging is nice with a pump and sleek bottle all in one, but travel wise wouldn't be ideal. The actual BB cream has a floral smell to it which I actually liked, but some may find it to much since it hangs around for a while.

I only used one pump since that is the directions and applied it to my face after my moisturizer had it's ten minutes to soak in. The cream had some drag to it and but did fully cover my entire face. The color is very light and gray (I'm a NC/NW 20) and after waiting 10 minutes it did not adjust to my tone, so I went ahead used my CS foundation on top. Flawless, more like a primer but when it says it help wrinkles yeah because your face is...tight? it hard to explain but you will not wrinkle or crease.

I cleaned my face very well every night when I wore this (3 days), but ended up breaking out.

UPDATE (01/01/2011) The coloring of this makes it great for Zombie makeup, other than that, stay away.