December 22, 2014 | 1811 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Canuck317

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The softest pale pink, almost sheer (3 coats over French tips will give you a milky finish), but I wouldn't wear it on it's own...only over a French mani.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2006 6:45:00 PM More reviews by themama23

Super color and very long lasting. This looks great on its own or when used for a french manicure. I will not be running out of this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 12:46:00 PM More reviews by girliewirlie

Gorgeous sheer pink, definetly repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2006 12:46:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

This is my 2nd favorite sheer pink, Essie Sugar Daddy is my favorite. It gives me the perfect natural but polished shade :) Love Essie, the wear is fab.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by avocate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG nail polish. I don't like obvious nail shades, so this is perfect. It remains sheer after two coats and adds just the slightest hint of pink color. It also wears like iron.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2005 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Clare_3108

This is the 1st Essie polish I have used and its fantastic!! I usually use OPI or Nails Inc but, this beats both of them hands down. Its a beautifully neutral shade perfect for me, my skin is fair and freckly an d looks beautiful on my nails this is my new HTH I will definitely re-purchase when this runs out and will be trying more of Essie's polishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by labellavita

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I chose this color for my manicure yesterday. It is a very pretty color but it is very sheer so I don't see much color on my nails. I have olive/tanned skin.
I love the packaging, very simple but still cute. I will edit this review in about a week to comment on the chipping or lasting effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Oleander

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Truly is one of the best Essie sheer colors available, at least for my coloring (blonde, blue-eyed, ruddy fair-skinned). Smooth application of 2 coats looked like blushed glass on my nails. Not blushed as in rosy, but a pink blush. For basically the same sheer blush and shine, but a bit deeper pink, try Essie Sugar Daddy. To me, it and Mademoiselle are the same smooth sheer formula, just a shade different. Mademoiselle is definitely a staple polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2005 1:07:00 AM More reviews by FaerieStars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's the perfect pink! So delicate and ladylike, but very sheer. It's perfect for a natural but polished look. If you are looking for a more opaque pink, this isn't it. I used up the entire bottle which I hardly ever do!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2005 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Jen1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pinky/white color that is very sheer. My manicurist uses it for french tips, but I find that is makes my nails look too frosty white. After I use it I look like I have an iron deficiency and need to eat a big steak. Too bad, because obviously a lot of other people love this shade.