October 26, 2014 | 861 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sillywilly87

I looooove this. I have thick, frizzy, curly hair and i out this in after i get out of the shower and all the frizz is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by rocketinthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

CHI SIlk Infusion, but an amped up version. The ingredients are almost exactly the same, however there are a few differences, Argan Oil>Silk Protein being one of them. This stuff smells great, and leaves my 6x bleached hair soft and manageable. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by cassiecate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I don't like about the packaging is this: it should have a stopper or some sort of flow-control. Also, it's in a fragile glass bottle.

I've used the One n' Only and honestly I can't tell the difference.

I like the fragrance but I don't think it's that different from the On'O.

Good stuff. Makes my hair look great after straightening, just a little on the ends and I get smooth, "just done"-looking hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by BlytheCW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Big fan of this. Pricey, but smells and feels great, and helps with the frizz without feeling greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by emilychristine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My mom bought this stuff at her hair salon. I picked it up and used it, not really even knowing what exactly it was supposed to do. The first thing I noticed is that it smells AMAZING. Ahh, it kinda smells like vanilla mixed with honey and it's so amazing. I just put it all over my hair and then blowdryed it. Then straightened it, and all I noticed is that it made my hair more soft, without that sticky, gross finish. It just made it more glossy, that's pretty much it. To this day, I still don't even know what it's supposed to do. But I'm guessing it's just supposed to make hair smoother.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by rhalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i dont usually rave about hair products, as they all seem to do the same sort of thing. used to use john frieda's frizz ease serum which tamed my thick, dark, damaged hair, but i think morrocan oil is now my new replacement.
i heard about this from magazines and stars such as nicole richie who claim it is their hair saviour, and although i am impressed, it is certainly not a miracle product for those with very very dry and damaged hair. it is good, but only as good as the other good serums out there. i wouldnt say that it fixes split ends (as no product can) but its does smooth them down for a few days after washing.
i use just a 10p size amount on my long, thick hair after towel drying then blow dry and tsraighten as usual. it is very similar to a serum but i think it gives just that little bit more moisturisation, and the smell is gorgeous.
it is expensive, so i would recommmend frizz ease serum (the purple one for driest hair) for those who cannot afford morrocan oil as it seems to be a good alternative. if you can afford it, i would definitely recommend morroccan oil as it is a lovely treat for the hair, especially hair which has been heat and bleach damaged.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by jaritos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Moroccan Oil! God, is this in everyone's hair? Ok, I was seduced. I gave up my silicone ban after trying some out on a visit to a friend's place. It smells so nice! It looks so exotic and fancy! But honey, this stuff is OVERRATED. I mean, whatever, it's oil, it's fine, it works ok on curly/wavy hair (I'm 2b). But it isn't some cure all. As a previous reviewer said, it just coats your hair in silicone and if you are straight ironing or blow drying you'd never notice the difference. I still needed to use a pomade with it to really get a good texture to my curls and it is greeeezy. Plus, once you break a bottle of this all over your floor and notice how paper towels can't even really soak it up, you might wonder what it is you are pouring on your head. Plus you'll be like, crap, I just broke 50 dollars all over my floor. Whatever, Moroccanoil, I'm over you.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I firstly have to agree with everyone else who says that this smells great, because it smells utterly amazing. A deep yet fresh musky sort of smell, love it! Now onto the actual product. I admit to not using this very often, but rather on special occasions where I want my hair to feel silky soft and look healthy. My hair is pretty damaged due to excessive colouring and long-term heat exposure, so it's always good to know that if my hair's overwhelmingly dry feeling; I can put a bit of this in my hair and just comb it through for softer feeling hair. The only problem I have with this is that there's a potential for over doing it and making your hair irreversibly greasy and slick looking (yuck!) and also because as some people say; it contains silicone (plastic) and I don't think it's too good to repeatedly put that in your hair. I'm also not too sure about how this can possibly pass as a heat protectant, but each to their own I guess. As far as this Moroccain Oil goes, I really do like it, but it's not something I'd ever use daily. Just in moderation or for special occasions when you want your hair feeling extra nice and special. I also love how long this seems to last; having had it over two months and yet to get past the neck of the bottle. Would I repurchase? You betcha!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by AllTheTrees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

At first, I loved my Morrocan Oil- the smell is amazing, complex, and unique. It made my hair seem like it was healthier and shiny. However, there are a few cons that started to come up down the line:

1. This is full of silicon and not as natural as I was duped into thinking.

2. It is nearly impossible to keep the oil on your hair from ever touching your face (Think: your hands touch your hair and then your face- or a piece of hair falls on your face). So every time I use this, I end up with a little breakout of cystic pimples (not normal for me).

3. I don't wash my hair everyday and that keeps it really healthy. When I use Moroccan Oil, I have to wash it often because it ends up looking greasy after a day. This would be fine if the product were making my hair healthy, however...

4. This product just creates the illusion of healthy hair by coating it in silicones. If you want healthy hair, find some pure 100% argon oil (and argan oil alone doesn't give you acne either, so that's a double plus).

So I won't buy Moroccan Oil anymore. I still LOVE the smell though- I wish they made a perfume!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by CrazzyShiv

As a very lazy college student/full time employed person lol (i don't know if that even makes sense) I absolutely love love love this product will not go without it and is all I need to keep my hair in great shape. I do not use any heat protection spray or serum or anything. My hair routine is Wash and Condition with Paul Mitchell shampoo the color protect one and apply this in damp hair. I let my hair air dry while I do my homework and finish chores lol then I straighten it. No split ends, no dryness, no hair loss and no frizz. The price is totally worth it and a little goes a long way so it'll last for some time.