Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 6/2/2011 7:45:00 PM

I love moroccan oil hair products. I have dark long, thick, wavy hair so it works well. I think it works best for people with dark, thicker hair because it is you know, oily. If you get moroccan oil cream in the pump bottle it would work better for finer, lighter hair. I found though if your just looking for just a hair oil, like the moroccan oil you can actually very easily make your own dirt cheap! This is what i do. Theres so many different combinations but just mix olive oil and coconut oil and thats what i use. You really could use any natural oils though. Like avacado, coconut, almond. It works just as good.

on 6/2/2011 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought this because my hair has been fairly dry and my hairdresser recommend this to me the last time I went for a haircut. I finally decided to try this after reading in a magazine that Lauren Conrad uses this on her hair - (I know, I'm a bad impulse buyer), but I always liked how glossy her hair looked so I figured it was worth a try. I paid $60 NZD at my salon for this which is fairly expensive for a Uni student. I have been using this for almost one month now and my hair has never looked so shiny and healthy! You would think that being an oil it would be fairly heavy and greasy on your hair, but it is quite light-weight provided you use the right amount. I apply it after conditioning my hair and also before shampooing as recommend by the bottle. I love the way it leaves my hair - super soft! I can't stop touching it! I'm not too crazy about the smell though, but I can live with that.

on 5/31/2011 2:09:00 PM

love it! absorbs so quickly into damp hair and leaves it so soft and shiny. i managed to talk the salon down to $30 a bottle so it wasn't too pricy as it looks like it will last awhile. try to get one with a pump included!

on 5/25/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Wow, this stuff is amazing! My hair has never felt so soft & silky! I have platinum blonde highlights on my naturally dark hair so you can imagine the damage the bleach causes, not to mention the amount of times I change my hair color =( And without this stuff, my hair looks frizzy & dry but with just a lil Moroccan Oil my hair looks so healthy! And I'm so happy it's sold @ Target now so it's super easy for me to find when I run out =) But you can also find the dupe of this @ Sally's Beauty called One N Only Argan oil for $10 and I heard it's just as good (almost the exact same ingredients!) P.S. You definitely need a good clarifying or purifying shampoo to remove product build up. Ironically the back of the Morrocan oil box guarantee's no build up?!? What a load of crap! This oil weighed down my hair a lot & I needed to get Pureology Clarifying shampoo to remove all the build up.

on 5/15/2011 4:50:00 PM

I think that this product did make my hair healthier. However, it has not solved my dry ends. If I skip a day or two, my hair just goes back to it's damaged self. So obviously, this product is not a full-proof solution, it's just a temporary one. But it has been benefiting my hair more significantly compared to any masks I have tried. Hair masks for me, are also very temporary. So if I wanted to stick with this product, I would have to continue purchasing. It's definitely not a product that can erase all my problems after one or two bottles, which I find is a big disappointment and a way for the company to keep on earning money.

on 5/15/2011 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love so much about this product! It makes my hair very shiny and soft. Not only that, it smells amazing. My boyfriend even commented that my hair smelled good and he rarely notices things like that! The only thing is that it's a bit spendy, I actually got it as a present from my mom and that's how I found this product!

on 5/14/2011 8:32:00 PM

Tried it on dry hair, damp hair, wet hair, before washing, after washing and both, tried one tiny drop and tried a handful - it's just a mediocre silicone serum with a whiff of argan oil in it. The color doesn't even come from the oil, it's artificial coloring, basically. It's overhyped to say the least. The shine is just mediocre, I get more from the Garnier sprays that come for $3 in 150 ml bottles. Moroccan oil does nothing, absolutely nothing THAT special. I get 1000x better results from Tigi Dream Drops, Shiny Happy People, Shine Blaster or Kerastase Lumiere and Chroma Riche, which all come in LARGE bottles and 1/2 price of Moroccan stuff and are way easier to use, less buildup (Moroccan builds up on hair like craaaazy), no dirty hair effect when OD and the shine is beautiful, they also don't pretend to be some exotic natural oil. Me isn't getting all the raves on Moroccan at all, but each hair is different or maybe people like the scent, which is pretty nice, but the only good thing about this hair serum.

on 5/10/2011 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love Moroccan Oil! I tried it out a few times before buying it and knew I had to have a bottle of my own. I paid $41 (Canadian) for a 100ml bottle - and to my surprise, there was a pump inside the box! Awesome for home, and I still have the cap for travel. I can see why some people wouldn't like this product, but it all depends on your hair, so test it out first if you can. It makes my hair feel super light and soft, and looks really shiny. Love it! Don't want to live without it now.

on 5/9/2011 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product makes wonder in my hair!
My hair are coarse and frizzy and everything.
Moroccan Oil dry my hair faster and also, they are less over the place/unmanageable !
When I don't use it, I can totally see the difference. My hair are way curly and frizzy!
I would like a packaging with a pump since it can be messy without it!

on 5/9/2011 2:56:00 PM

I have been using this oil for my hair over the past two years and I absolutly love it. It is a must have in my hair routine! I put it on before I blow dry when its damp and after I blow dry before styling. I do have thicker hair so people with a fine hair type would want to go with just before blow drying.
I love the new packaging too because they now come in pumps! Plus amazing smell. I use all the moroccan oil products and I will never go back to anything else!

Popular Hair Products