Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

3.0

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have been using this for about a month now because I haven't been able to find the Noxema Citrus Scrub in my area lately. I have very oily, acne prone skin and this is like a daily breath of fresh air. I am not fond of grapefruit scented stuff, however, the smell is not very overwhelming. The scrub is foamy and when you rinse it away your skin is not left stripped dry and it is very soft. I apply is with a facial brush (which I purchased from Sally's) and I only use a small dollup in the morning and before bed. Compared to Noxema it is a bit pricey to me, but worth it.

I love this! ive been using this product since it came out! after trying many products this is the first one to really reduce my acne. this is my favorite acne cleanser!

I have been using this product since October and we are in December. May I say that this is a wonderful product and I have seen wonderful results. I do no suffer from acne but I do get pimples here and there but it hasn't bothered me. This product is amazing!! The packaging is great it doesn't spill or make a mess. The smell is sweet and gives you a nice fresh clean scent. I never had rough skin or bumpy skin so right after i used it my skin still felt smooth (: and the microbeads are just the right touch to a daily gentle exfoliating. I recromend this to anyone. You have nothing to lose if you try it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The smell of the cleanser was great like advertised (Pink grapefruit), but the actual results were not acheived like promised. I didnt see much of a diffrence actually. I think it was just a waste of money buying a prodcut like this becuse I was tempted to try the 'refreshing' scent & see if it really cleared up my skin! Also, the packaging was HORRIBLE! I left it in my bathroom drawer laying on its side, the next morning it had spilt all over the drawer. I have no idea how that happened! :/ ehh

I have seen the commercials for this product for a long time now. Since I've used practically every acne face wash under the sun, I decided to try this out after I spent a good 15 minutes in the face wash aisle at Wal-Mart. I have only used this product 2 times, but I really love the way it works!

I have combination skin. I have used ProActive, Acne free, clean&clear, Clearsil, Biore, and the list goes on! I've always heard
that dermatologist most recommend Neutrogena, but for some stupid reason, I have never really gave their products a try!

This product smells GREAT! I washed my face before I went to bed last night and my husband complimented on how great my face smelled when he kissed me goodnight. I woke up with my skin looking radiant & clean! I have very stubborn comedones around my chin and I'm telling you I have tried EVERYTHING. I have spent SO much money at spas and nothing worked. I can tell you that even after just 2 uses of this product, my comedones are less noticable and they are going away! AMAZING? I think so.

For those of you who have sensative skin, you should not be using ANY kind of "scrub" on your face in the first place. That's why this product has not gotten great reviews! I recommend this product to anyone suffering from comedones & for anyone who wants clean, clear, glowing skin!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Honestly, it smells great and it sucks.
It did a good job at cleaning, but didn't do much about my blackheads. Face felt pretty good after, however, the real horror appeared 30 minutes later. It made my skin so shiny and greasy. It has never felt this way before. All through the day it was greasy and felt disgusting - probably didn't look that terrible to someone else, but it just felt awful... I'll probably give it to my sister as she's the happy recipient of all my cast-off products haha

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

THIS SCRUB LEFT MY FACE DRY AND ITCHY AND I DO NOT HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN .WILL NOT BUY AGAIN

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The best thing about this Grapefriut cleanser is the scent. It smells citrusy and clean which I'm sure will go over well for most people.

Unfortunately the product doesnt work as well as it smells. After just one use my skin became extremely dry and irritated especially around my mouth. I applied my favorite moisturizer afterward to soften my skin and restore it's moisture but even that didn't take away the tightness from my face which was uncomfortable.

After two days of using the cleanser I gave it away. Its too harsh on my skin and strips it of it's moisture and natural glow. I would not recommend this product.

I hated the smell of this. I hated the fact that it dried out my skin. I also hated that the beads did nothing to scrub the "dirt" off my face. My acne is only on my forehead... this dried my forehead and made even more pimples and bumps appear!
I only use this wash my face cloth because I know it has salicylic acid in it so it'll clear the bacteria/dirt in my face cloth. I also use this to wash one of my foundation brushes being that it foams incredibly well.
I haven't actually found the right Neutrogena product for me... maybe me skin just doesn't work with their facial cleanser formulas :(

Ok, I just have to say a couple of things. First, I do not have super sensitive skin but I am fair skinned and I have used Fresh's sugar scrub and Bliss Pore Perfecting Facial Polish for a long time without ANY ANY ANY problems. So I'm sick of reviewers of this product saying "if you have sensitive skin you shouldn't use a scrub" because that is just NOT true. There are good gentle scrubs out there. Second, this hardly qualifies as a scrub. There is about 2 beads in there and it's not abrasive at all. My biggest problem is that I've honestly never had a reaction to a facial moisturizer, scrub, or cleanser in my life. I've had some that dried out my face or didn't clean off make-up... but I've NEVER had a reaction like this. It is the same as some other reviewers are claiming, a rash on the chin/ around the mouth. Not really pimples, but also red bumps. Itches like crazy will most likely have to see a doctor to see if there is something safe to put on my face to curb the itching and redness. So now my cheap scrub is about to cost me lots of money! Save your pennies and buy a good scrub!!!