January 31, 2015 | 2044 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by sunshine1424

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate this product. It doesn't help with your acne. If you use it, you should use it in the shower so it can be removed better. If you wash your wash in the sink, this product is definitely not for you. Some of the white dots stays on your face. Its hard to wash off. I don't ever want to use this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by muchluvx3

At first, I loved this product. I still do, but it's too thick... it takes forever to wash off.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by shannonleta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really enjoyed this product. I used it for a long time, but ended up switching only because my skin gets very immune to products after a couple of months. I managed to stick with this guy for over six months, and I really loved the way it made my skin feel. My skin was clear for the most part, felt moisturized, and I was obsessed with the grapefruit scent. I've moved onto products that I happen to like more, but if you want to try out a Neutrogena product, I definitely recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by bubbalicious4352

i like this scrub a lot it doesnt make me breakout and treats the break outs i already have super effectivley i put it on and i scrub for a little bit then i leave for like a minute like a mask and wash off.voila! i do this once a week and my skin looks great

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really started to like this. It gives the perfect lather - scrub combo. I always felt like my skin was really refreshed. The smell is fresh and fun. I had taken a break from it and started using something else that I preferred. I had to go back to this because it was all I had and it broke me out horrible. I was breaking out on my face all over for over a week and a half. It was not until I stopped using it that my breakouts started to cease. I will not use this again and would not advise it for anyone with serious acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by bchung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first I couldn't wait to get this product because I absolutely love anything grapefruity. However, this scrub was a total disappointment. Dry skin people STEER CLEAR because this scrub not only hurt my skin, but it dried it up to the point where there were visable rough patches: not good. I stopped using it altogether and had to moisturize my skin a thousand times daily just to get rid of all the dry patches. It is particularly drying because not only is it oil-free, but an acne wash. This is my first, and last time I ever try any acne wash again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2009 9:34:00 AM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thick oily skin that usually doesn't mind any products, but I have learned I need to stay away from Neutrogena scrubs. I tried the Deep Cleansing one last summer and broke out in little whiteheads like mad (at age 46, no less) but figured it had something to do with the menthol in the product. I love the grapefruit wash so thought I'd try this. After 2 or 3 uses I have had a continuous stream of whiteheads, again, and the skin around my mouth is so dry. I'm not sensitive, I can honestly use just about anything, but there's clearly a clogging agent in their scrubs that doesn't work, at least for me. Thank goodness I saved the receipt! But you may have more luck. Just save the receipt.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Lilcrystalline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Being someone who loves grapefruit yet can't eat or drink it due to medication I'm taking, I really appreciated the smell of this! When I washed it I liked the tingly feeling on my face, little did I know this would definitely be something I'd regret! After three days of use I started noticing clusters of small bumps around my mouth - a place where I'd never broken out before. I'm not one to have massive breakouts anyways, so this was unlike something I'd ever seen. Like the reviewer before me these didn't seem like normal zits, and my skin was flaking around my mouth as well. For me these bumps were extremely painful, and now two and a half months after discontinuing my use I'm still recovering from those wretched marks! I've never had such a bad reaction to anything in my life! I'm so thankful for concealer..

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by dst161913

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For those that are considering purchasing this product please save your money!! Although it smells good it's not good for your skin. I purchased this product on a Wednesday evening, washed my face that night and then again the following morning. I began to notice a tight feeling with my face that was rather uncomfortable so that Thursday night I didnt use it and by Friday morning my entire face was covered with red bumps. They were not pimples but it resembled more of a rash. My skin feels so dry and rough, very similiar to sand paper. Needless to say here it is Sunday and my face is still in the same condition. If there are any dermatologist out there reading this what can i do to get this cleared up. To be honest I dont even want to leave the house looking this way. I have always been a fan of Neutrogena but this is one product that needs to be discontinued ASAP!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by hoppii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells great, but too drying