Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

on 2/25/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Best mascara ever! Huge fabulous lashes - great brush - just wonderful. Will buy again.

on 2/24/2009 9:04:00 AM

This is hands down the best mascara ever. It took me a while to try this because I was so dearly in love with the original DiorShow but I am so glad I finally broke down and got this. I haven't so much noticed that it curls but it adds a truly amazing amount of length and definition, but the best part is that I can seriously pile this stuff on to get an ultra dramatic look yet it never looks like I am wearing a ton of mascara. No matter how much of this I apply it makes it look like I was blessed with naturally long perfect eyelashes.

on 2/22/2009 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

At first I didn't like this mascara at all because it seemed to always clump a lot when I applied it. But, I've found that wiping off the excess before applying it, keeps it from clumping. Now I'm a big fan. Goes on nice and dark and holds curl well. Doesn't smudge or flake at all. This is definitely my favorite of the Dior mascaras. I alternate between using this an LashBlast. Love them both.

on 2/21/2009 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Honestly I expected to hate this brush. I bought the regular Diorshow after mistakenly ordering this from Sephora. I have had no luck with the plastic brushes (Rimmel) before and I thought the original Diorshow was what I was looking for.

This mascara is fantastic. It doesn't go on really thick but it makes my lashes longer, which is what I'm looking for in a mascara. My lashes are naturally dark, thick, and curly, so I was just looking for something to make them longer. No spidery, thick, clumpy lashes here! I was planning on giving this to my mom and keeping the diorshow, but no way. I have been looking for something like this since EL discontinued my Illusionist mascara! I would definitely buy this again. If it doesn't flake by the end of the day, this will be my HG mascara.

Dior better not discontinue this.

on 2/20/2009 5:20:00 PM

I liked this because I felt the plastic brush did not "pull" as much as the drugstore versions. Granted this is very expensive but it gives a very nice defining look (not great of voluminizing) but I would buy again.

on 2/20/2009 2:37:00 PM

It's not MAGNIFICENT in any way, but overall good in my opinion. A bit difficult to remove, which can be both positive and negative.

on 2/18/2009 8:11:00 PM

I really like this masacara, it curls, thengthens and thickens my lashes perfectly. I don't like mascaras that make my lashes look clumpy and fake and this doesn't do either. I'm normally a fan of Diors mascaras especially blackout but I feel it's sometimes a bit too much for me for daytime wear, this stuff gives me natural looking fuller lashes. I also find this really easy to apply, I don't like to mess around putting multiple coats of mascara on and I don't have to with this, I pretty much get the look i'm going for after one application. The staying powers been fine for me too, I haven't had any problems with smudging or flaking. I'll probably repurchase this when i run out as it's a great everyday mascara that finishes off my eye make up perfectly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At $27 a pop,its definitely pricey.I was so used to my $12 zoomlash! Ive been eyeing this mascara ever since it came out,but couldnt justify the price,even though i also used ysl faux cils.I do like to try new things however,and sephora has/had an awesome deal w/a leather case and a lipstick,so that made it so much more worth it.I did like dior blackout,but it clumped alot.This mascara however,does not,and is simply amazing.The comb truly seperate and defines each lash.I did not have any problems with clumping,flaking,smudging etc.I had 2 ppl ask if I was wearing false lashes! My lashes almost hit my eyebrow.wow!! Super lengthening,and id say it gives you mid volume.This may replace zoom lash,faux cils,and my occassional fresh supernova....

on 2/14/2009 7:36:00 PM

Oh How I wanted to love this! I am a mascara junkie I have tried soooooooooooooooo many trying to find that perfect one. I should have stopped at Lancome Hypnose. Iconic is ok but doesnt give me the dramatic look I love so much. I would have to apply so much in order to get the look thatI want so back to Sephora it went.

on 2/13/2009 1:39:00 PM

I really want to like this mascara, but I can't. It does do a lot for your lashes - it's really good at defining and separating, it's a nice dark black color, it holds a curl, and it makes them longer. I don't think it's very good at volumizing, but I think those things may be mutually exclusive.

The problem? It smudges all over the place. I can't get through a day without raccoon eyes. I think it's really embarrassing to look in the mirror and discover a zombie. Other people don't seem to have this problem, so maybe I just have oily .. eyelashes.. or something.

My guess is a waterproof version would fix this problem, but I just can't wear something that does such a thing.