September 18, 2014 | 1368 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by lotielin

It's not MAGNIFICENT in any way, but overall good in my opinion. A bit difficult to remove, which can be both positive and negative.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by LittleNat

I really like this masacara, it curls, thengthens and thickens my lashes perfectly. I don't like mascaras that make my lashes look clumpy and fake and this doesn't do either. I'm normally a fan of Diors mascaras especially blackout but I feel it's sometimes a bit too much for me for daytime wear, this stuff gives me natural looking fuller lashes. I also find this really easy to apply, I don't like to mess around putting multiple coats of mascara on and I don't have to with this, I pretty much get the look i'm going for after one application. The staying powers been fine for me too, I haven't had any problems with smudging or flaking. I'll probably repurchase this when i run out as it's a great everyday mascara that finishes off my eye make up perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by topnotch_babydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

At $27 a pop,its definitely pricey.I was so used to my $12 zoomlash! Ive been eyeing this mascara ever since it came out,but couldnt justify the price,even though i also used ysl faux cils.I do like to try new things however,and sephora has/had an awesome deal w/a leather case and a lipstick,so that made it so much more worth it.I did like dior blackout,but it clumped alot.This mascara however,does not,and is simply amazing.The comb truly seperate and defines each lash.I did not have any problems with clumping,flaking,smudging etc.I had 2 ppl ask if I was wearing false lashes! My lashes almost hit my eyebrow.wow!! Super lengthening,and id say it gives you mid volume.This may replace zoom lash,faux cils,and my occassional fresh supernova....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by luv4taffy

Oh How I wanted to love this! I am a mascara junkie I have tried soooooooooooooooo many trying to find that perfect one. I should have stopped at Lancome Hypnose. Iconic is ok but doesnt give me the dramatic look I love so much. I would have to apply so much in order to get the look thatI want so back to Sephora it went.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Loopachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really want to like this mascara, but I can't. It does do a lot for your lashes - it's really good at defining and separating, it's a nice dark black color, it holds a curl, and it makes them longer. I don't think it's very good at volumizing, but I think those things may be mutually exclusive.

The problem? It smudges all over the place. I can't get through a day without raccoon eyes. I think it's really embarrassing to look in the mirror and discover a zombie. Other people don't seem to have this problem, so maybe I just have oily .. eyelashes.. or something.

My guess is a waterproof version would fix this problem, but I just can't wear something that does such a thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by PrincessVela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm generally confused by this mascara. At first, it applied wonderfully, giving me long, dark, slightly curled eyelashes without getting clumpy...but after a while, it seems to have dried out a bit and tends to clump waaayyy easier. The clumping isn't more of a problem than it is with any other mascara I have tried...but the clumping has also brought Iconic to the approximate level of most mascaras I have tried. Great, but not as dramatic as I would like (anymore). On the upside, this really stays on all day, but comes off easily with a good eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by burkemarina

My tube of Diorshow Iconic (silver tube) was finished and I went back to Sephora to repurchase. The sales assistant recommended that this time 'round I try the Diorshow (black tube), she said it did everything, like the Iconic and then some. How wrong she was! Even though Diorshow works well for me when I'm wearing a base, it does not give as good results as the Diorshow Iconic which I will repurchase and continue to use forever. I miss the compliments!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by chinkywinky

Its a good thing I didn't buy this mascara because its a complete waste of money. I received a sample from one of my Japanese magazines. The formulation is thick and weighs my lashes down. It actually uncurls my lashes after application right after curling my lashes. My HGs (Imju Fiberwig & Majolica Majorca Lash Goreous Wing) do not do this. I don't know how its supposed to curl lashes when it actually uncurls mine. The mascara brush has short plastic bristles that clumps my lashes...no separation at all! I need to use my lash comb afterward.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the negative reviews of this great mascara. I got a sample and I let it lie in my drawer for weeks before trying it. What a nice surprise. It curls my lashes, and because it defines and separates every single lash, it makes them look longer and fuller. But what I like most about it is the way it defines and separates lashes. It does not clump (and I put on more than one layer), it does not flake, it does not run. It is a bit hard to get off. I have to use my beloved DHC Cleansing Oil twice. But it's worth the effort. I'm getting the full size when my sample is used up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by utopiandream

This mascara can be intimidating due to the price but it's well worth the money. The brush is different from other mascaras and has silicone bristles that swirl around the brush to help curl and lift your lashes. It also helps in separating them so you won't have any nasty lumps. The curl and length it gives my lashes last for hours and hours and I've had no issues with smudging or flaking and it comes off easily with make up remover. After trying it I decided to get rid of my other mascaras since I think it's my holy grail.