LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 8/14/2001 2:30:00 PM

Oh Lord, this stuff is heaven. Smells SOOOOO good, and despite being a powder is actually moisturizing. I've never been much for powders, but now I'm shopping for the perfect puff for daily application of this!

on 8/1/2001 11:43:00 PM

Great stuff! Wonderful smelling too!

on 7/7/2001 12:03:00 PM

This is a staple for me, I love sprinkling it on my bedsheets as it feels so silky.

on 6/19/2001 4:57:00 PM

I don't use powder in the winter, but during the hot summer months I smooth this on almost every night before bed. The smell is lovely and the cocoa butter makes keeps my skin soft.

on 6/16/2001 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this! I put it on right before I go to bed and can't stop smelling myself.

on 6/11/2001 7:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the silkiest, best smelling powder ever! Most powders can be drying but this one is not. The packaging could be a little easier though. The holes in the shaker top are just huge! I keep it closed and I'm able to get exactly the amount I need.

on 6/10/2001 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Okay I'm not really a powder person but I had to get it after hearing so many raves. Wow! It smells so great and it actually does feel nice on my skin. Definitely glad I bought this!

on 6/8/2001 2:45:00 PM

I am in love with this powder! The scent is delish and it just makes you feel slinky and sexy. It has cocoa butter in it too, so it's actually moisturizing.