November 27, 2014 | 1416 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by annersz

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! buffs me a flawless face with my studio fix fluid! , looks amazing using mineral foundation as well (bare minerals). This brush is soo soft and dense but after a week you can feel the density kinda soften up a little bit. but no matter what i love this brush. I would really repurchase as many as possible. I carry this in my makeupbag all the time. this brush is sooo wonderful! I dont know whatelse to say but BUY IT!. I LOVEEEEE THIS BRUSH, and i prefer this brush over mac brushes forrreallsss! BEST FOUNDATION BRUSH EVER MADE, i am in love. this is the highest rating i ever gave anything!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i bought this when i first started wearing mineral makeup and i love it. easy application. i can control how much powder i put on. the brush is dense and i never experience in shedding. i can buff my powder in and it glides over skin for easy application. i don't use this for blush. i prefer another brush. if you are heavy handed you can end up with too much powder on your face but the brush itself is a charm and a very good value!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Macjunkie702

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this brush works wonders with my foundation. I saw the Kim kardashian makeup tutorial on you tube and they had the 180 flat brush (discontinued) and was going to purchase it on ebay but it was 45 bucks. I was at Target and happened to see this flat top brush thats similar to the 180 and way cheaper, been using it ever since...LOVE IT! would recoment to go out there and get it leaves no strikes... was using the 188 ... preffer the sonia Kashuk flat brush ...way better :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by pupster

Pretty good for applying mineral foundation, although it is meant to be a blusher brush. I wish they would come out with a larger one for mineral makeup application. Pretty expensive for a DS brush. Packaging was very wasteful and not very eco friendly being a large plastic box that does not work to store the brush in so ended up in the garbage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although this brush is very nice, I don't consider it to be a MUST HAVE. The bristles are soft and there is no shedding, but for blush.....I dunno. It picks up way too much blush for my taste, and because of the edges, you have to work a little harder to blend. It worked best for me when used for foundation, either powder or liquid. It spreads foundation very good, with nice flexibility in the bristles for blending.....but so do many, many other brushes (i.e. EcoTools). Again, nice, but not a must have. Compared to Philosophy's the Supernatural brush, I do like this one better. Appx. 14.99 at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Metamorphbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is amazing!!! I have had for months and didn't pick it up to use it until today. I am sold!! I used to swear by the MAC 187 but after one application of my MAC stick foundation with this SK brush, amazing. Buffed the foundation nicely into my skin. Made my skin look so awesome. I am so happy that I picked up two of these brushes. I can't wait to pick up the SK powder brush now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by CLisa

This brush is awesome for applying liquid foundation! I've tried traditional foundation brushes, the Beauty Blender, the MAC stippling brush ... until now, nothing seemed to work as well as using my fingers (and it's much less hassle to wash your hands than a brush). This baby has changed my mind completely. It makes short work of applying my MUFE foundation - I use less, and it doesn't leave streaks! Woo-hoo!!! Thanks to all the reviewers who tipped me off to this (just another reason to love MUA).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Duchess915

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had seen this brush before but hesitated to buy it for some reason or other. After reading all of the rave reviews, I decided to try it. I am in love with this brush. My blush goes on fabulous with this brush. I don't want a huge patch of blush on my cheeks so that I look like a clown. This brush deposits the blush right where it's supposed to be. It picks up the color nicely. If you're looking for a blush brush, why spend a lot of money at MAC when this brush is as good as theirs and a whole lot cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Rezarific

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my three favorite makeup brushes in the world. My BE SA told me to use their flat-top brush to apply my BE for a more full-coverage look that goes on super-fast, but I had read all the good reviews on MUA for Sonia Kashuk's flat-top, so I wasn't even tempted to go for the brand name.

I couldn't be happier with the results. This is now how I apply my Bare Minerals. But I'm about to spring for a liquid foundation and I can't wait to try this brush with that, too. I LOVE this brush! The handle is super-comfy and looks luxe.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this brush. I mainly use it for applying cream foundations(such as MAC studio sculpt,stick, tech, and etc), it applies them so nicely leaving you with a natural finish. I've tried so many other brushes such as the MAC 189,190,etc to apply my cream foundation and this one beats them hands down. And its wayy cheaper than the other brushes I've tried. This one is about $15 at target and the others I mention run from $32-$40. So this is half and some change the cost of a high end brush and way better

The bristles are so soft and still are even after countless washes. The only thing I dont like about this brush is the handle and how long it takes to dry. It takes about two days to dry! I had to buy a back up just so that I can have one to use everyday(I wash after each use). I haven't tried to use it with cream or powder blushes yet. It seems like it would be hard to blend the blush in with this brush, but I'll try it then update.

I'd rebuy even if it did break on me.
**UPDATE**
Used with my cream blush and one word "WOW" it does an excellent job applying an even layer and makes blending super easy. This brush is a MUST HAVE