Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

on 8/24/2010 10:56:00 PM

finally found a replacement for the twin brow pencil in charcoal gray that was discontinued... i have dark brown hair and hate how most dark brown brow pencils come out too red. Black is too harsh so the charcoal gray was perfect. I was using it for years until it recently got discontinued. The dark blonde shade is a close match to the charcoal gray... it is dark enough but not too brown. I don't have any eyebrows due to overplucking as a teen but this makes my brows look very natural... Highly recommend!

on 8/24/2010 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Well, my brows are important to me because I have ugly ones lol. This product is WOW. I bought the brown shade and it just matches me perfectly. The way I use it is almost like retro brows somewhat thick and natural and this pencil delivers! Well, you can use it lightly to draw your brows because it goes on dark but I dont mind it. I learned how to use this pencil in just a second. The only thing I dont like about this pencil is that its too small and thin. It doesnt last me long since I use it everyday. Maybe Maybelline could reduce the price or make it look like a real pencil with thicker lead. The brush is also kinda useless? I dont use it. Overall, I love this product!!!!!! My brows always looking good and people always compliment them.

on 8/19/2010 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have repurchased this at least 5 times. The light blonde color is a perfect match for me and the quality of these pencils are very similar to the Mac ones. My only complaint is that I use them up so fast, I wish there was a little more product for the money considering they cost about $8 at my drugstore. Other than that, I love this pencil.

on 8/15/2010 11:00:00 PM

This is very close to perfect. first it comes in a colour light enough to match my brows and not mismatch the hair on my head, which is a big deal. second it is self sharpening= conveinence,neatness. Third it is thin enough to create hair like strokes. fourth it has staying power. the only cons are miniscule, the brush could be better likethe ones on th rimmel penicls and the pencil can dry but no big deal just roll up some more.

on 8/12/2010 12:55:00 AM

I've repurchased this twice already, that's how much I like it. My eyebrows: sparse, uneven, patchy. Yuck.

The absolute best part of this pencil is the fact it's a no sharpen, twist up style. Having to sharpen an eyebrow pencil is just awful to me considering how much you end up wasting and how imprecise your lines can get.

I think this pencil appears natural, I'm using the shade Dark Brown for my half asian coloring. It's a breeze to apply because it has such a slim tip, and the intensity is easily controllable.

I don't much use the comb on the end but that could be handy.
Take it from someone who NEEDS to fill in her brows (and even extend them..yes they are that bad), this is a great pencil for creating a natural full brow.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My favorite eyebrow pencil. Easy to use and apply. I've bought so many.

on 7/31/2010 5:59:00 PM

Love this brow pencil! I have had this for a long time but just recently I overplucked my brows and I had to use this pencil to fill in my sparse brows. It looked very natural and it stayed put the whole day! Two things that I need from a brow pencil!
I have dark brown (almost black) hair and I use the brown shade. I have the black one too but that one is a tad dark for me.
I always get compliments when I use this brow pencil! Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a great eyebrow pencil! I love the fact that you don't need to sharpen it; I love the thinness of the tube which helps to create a natural looking brow; the staying power is really good; plus, the color, dark blonde suits me perfectly. The only downside of this product is that there is no way to tell how much is left of the product within the tube. So, one morning you could be doing your brows and click ... click ... click ... no more product is coming out. The tube is completely empty, you've only done one brow and you have to be at work in 20 minutes. (True story) So, I would highly suggest buying two at a time just in case. Other than that, great product, I would definately repurchase this.

on 7/20/2010 12:38:00 AM

Bought this because of all the raves reviews. this pencil is weird... you need to not press hard to get it to apply because if you do press too hard it won't draw at all. it took me forever to get my brows on using this and normally i can draw them on within 4 minutes. also, the little brush at the end is useless. also, i used it for 8 days before it ran out so as far as i'm concerned, it's a little overpriced. i've had my lancome pencil for a year and i'm still using it. on the plus side, it does manage to stay on all day so if you're looking for relatively good sweat proof coverage that doesn't darken over time, it's good for that. unfortunately, i don't feel it's worth the money so i won't be buying again.

on 7/12/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The only thing wrong with this pencil is that the tip breaks off even with gentle use. The color is great, blonde, but for the price I do not want to waste half of the product due to this malfnction.

Popular Brows Products