February 1, 2015 | 998 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - 100% Pure Argan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by stacey0125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product has literally SAVED my face. I have been using stuff for about 3 weeks now. I was a little hesitant to put oil on my face as my skin is very acne prone and also sensitive. I dont know why but prior to using this I was having a horrible couple of months where I was getting cystic acne on and around my chin constantly. I was getting so depressed about it and tried everything-but nothing worked and most things I tried only made it worse. I actually bought this ONLY for the moisturizing properites because my skin was starting to get very flakey and dry from all the acne stuff I was using to treat my acne. Ladies if you have cystic acne, listen up- All my acne went away as soon as I started using this and also I cut out ALL PRODUCTS that are made for acne (like salicylic acid, benoyole peroxide, etc)
This is my daily routine, and within 1 week my skin was completley clear and was glowing and it has been 3 weeks and NO ACNE-NOT ONE! This has never happened and I am still so amazed that my skin looks this great. Heres what I do:
Morning Routine:
1. Philosophy Purity Cleanser
2. Josie Maran Argan Oil (6 drops patted on to face, let sink in 2-3 mins)
2. Followed up with Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Moisturizer.
THATS it for morning (I know, No SPF-but my makeup has SPF in it and most SPF's in moisturizers burn my face. As I said before I am very sensitive.

Night Routine:
1. Remove all eye and face makeup with unscented sensitive baby wipe with Olive Oil on it (this is such a great way to gently and effectively remove ALL makeup and it is so cheap)
2. Philosophy Purity Wash w/ Clarisonic ( I dont use the Clarisonic in the morning, only at night)
3. Olay Night Resurfacing Elixer (2 pumps-wait 5 mins to soak in)
4. Josie Maran Argan Oil (6 drops patted on face-wait 2-3 mins)
5. Neutrogena ageless restoratives night moisture

And Wala! Beautiful Skin- Hope this helps you guys out. It worked wonders for me, but everyone's skin is different. But if your skin is like mine-sensitive, prone to breakouts in the chin area and you want to try something a little less harsh than give it a try! I will be buying this stuff for the rest of my life-I may opt for a cheaper version though. This stuff is pretty expensive-That is THE ONLY con though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Sephora while I was waiting in line....and let me tell you this stuff is great. I have combo skin prone to breakouts and I use this at night after I wash with Jan Marini Glycolic cleanser and the next morning my skin looks great. I will purchase the big bottle next time :)

**UPDATE** So I have been using this after my Clarisonic and when I wake up I have the most amazingly soft skin. I don't need as much makeup and I get compliments all the time on how clear my skin looks. Will definitely repurchase even if it is super expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by envirogeeky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the 100 % Argan oil. I use it on my hair to oil my hair from the ears down. Just two drops on each side works wonders to defrizz, soften, and define my waves. I have tried other brands of Argan oil but prefer this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by fragranceguru69

was really excited to try this product. what a dissapointment! made my skin drier than it already was. my chin breaks out everytime i use it. made my hands and cuticles dry. no better-or worse than crisco oil. good old olive oil works alot better than this product :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by WebbyGale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for over a year and it's excellent. My skin looks and feels softer. Has not broken me out. Not irritating at all. I find its helped a lot with the areas of my face that are dry but hasn't made the oily areas ( my t zone) of my face worse. I cleanse then apply 3-4 drops on damp skin. it works great to soften cuticles and helps tame frizz on my curly hair. I like to use it on my knees and elbows as well. You can use this for so many things! I've purchased other argon oils and they broke me out but not this one. Have repurchased 3X already

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by frankiekeller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have never written a review before, but as I sit here now, lamenting the fact that I ran out of this miracle oil 2 weeks ago and didn't put in an order to restock until today, I know that I should tell everyone how great this product is.

2 tidbits of advice:

1. Wet your face with a little bit of water before applying - You only need 3-4 drops of oil and the water makes it spread over your face smoothly and sink in so beautifully.

2. Stick with it- this miracle takes about 2-3 weeks to change your life. Hang in there through the tiny bumps and slightly oily feeling that happens those first two weeks. Totally, completely, unbelievably worth it.

I have really pretty good skin, I can't really complain. But sometimes it gets dry and sometimes it gets oily, and sometimes it breaks out. Within 2 weeks of using this oil (3 drops in the morning, 3 drops at night) everything changed- no dryness, no breakouts, no oily skin. My skintone was more even, and I just looked glowy. I stopped wearing any foundation or concealer or tinted moisturizer. My skin looked so good I didn't want to hide it.

Alas, after a couple weeks of not using it my skin has returned to its ho-hum state. A few little breakouts here and there, some dry patches. Needless to say, after reaching near-perfection, I am running back to this little miracle, regardless of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Cat0727

Another product I wanted to like. It didn't do any wonders for my skin. I felt like it made it worse, if anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by jo2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really tried to like this product, but my skin actually looked worse after using argan oil. Small bumps everywhere. Not very moisturizing/penetrating...seems to just sit on top of skin. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by tigeygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best !! 'Nuff said.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by yuigi

Lovely product. Very versatile. Can use it on face, body and hair.