Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

2.9

Active: Octinoxate 4%. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides].

on 7/4/2014 8:59:00 AM

I love this product so much. I get so confused when I run out of this bb cream. It looks orange at first when we swatch it on hand, but after we blend it nicely it will become not so orange and make skin looks brighter. I will deffinitely always purchase this product and the price is also affordable for a really good product.

on 6/26/2014 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Finally something that works! This products is true to it's name, definitely is a miracle worker! I have red undertones to my skin and just with a light layer it makes my skin look smooth and one colour haha, deffo worth repurchasing

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

its too orange but nice finish

on 6/22/2014 5:08:00 AM

I’ve heard a lot about the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in the last few weeks and was happy to be picked by beatyreview.co.nz to review it. I noticed they only have two shades available and being quite fair it was an easy choice to go for the lightest shade in colour “Fair/Light.”

Like a lot of women I'm time poor in the mornings so am always a fan of multi-task products. This BB cream provides light coverage so for some people this can do a 3-fold duty - moisturizer, broad-spectrum sunscreen, and (light) tinted moisturiser.

I love that it has SPF 15 protection which is enough for sitting in the office all day with lunch and breaks outside in the harsh New Zealand sun.

The texture feels light yet creamy on my skin and makes my skin look healthy. If you like a natural look -this might be the product for you. The sheer tint deposits a little bit of colour while still letting my skin tone come through which is a nice touch. It helps to even out your skin tone somewhat which is great since I mainly use it when I just want sheer cover and some SPF protection. I’ve also used it under makeup and found my foundation went on easily over it and lasted just as long as it normally would.

I really liked the squeeze tube, which is convenient, hygienic and easy to get out. The size of the tube makes it super easy to pop into your handbag for touch-up’s, with no concerns about it leaking.

I prefer my Model Co BB cream more but I would consider buying this in the future if I was looking for a product to provide sheer cover on “no makeup, make up days” with some SPF protection.

on 6/21/2014 9:45:00 PM

Worst product ever! Made me oily right away

on 6/21/2014 8:27:00 PM

the product ruined the thought of all BB cream's for me. if you have acne prone skin, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT. it doesn't do anything, feels heavy, makes you look really oily, and it broke me out so bad that it took me 3 weeks to get my skin to calm down and clear up.... and i dont even have sensitive skin! i would rather pay high end then ever use a BB like this again

on 6/20/2014 10:40:00 PM

After using, my face broke out. Smells awful. Feels heavy.

I received a free sample and was very excited to try it. First off the coloration looked orange on me. I decided to wear it anyway, and by the end of the day I got some deep cystic acne on my cheeks. Terrible product.

I have normal to dry skin, also quite fair skinned and I find it difficult to find a perfect foundation. I thought id give bb creams a go. From the first application of this I knew id wasted my money. I chose the light colour of this cream and even that is very very orange. I feel as if I have 3 layers of foundation on, it's very cakey. I used my hands to apply this cream and the cream started to peel off my skin. This is defienetly not for fair coloured skin I think it may only benefit those who are olive skinned. Rubbish!!

on 6/9/2014 7:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have the shade Light/Clair. Not the biggest fan as gets pretty oily after a while and slides around on my face while not giving me a good coverage.

I use this every day with my fingers or Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and a bit of setting powder (as it does get oily throughout the day) and a bit of bronzer, but by the end of the day, some of the product as rubbed off and my skin isn't looking like when I first applied it.

Comparing this to the Maybelline Dream Pure BB, I prefer Maybelline's as it has a bit more coverage and lasts a bit longer throughout the day.