October 22, 2014 | 1967 users online

Foundations - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this bb cream is awful i got the shade light medium which is a peachy orange tone that isnt suited for most skin tones because most peoples skin isnt peach colored the texture is thick and creamy but it is very greasy and never seems to set it easily transfers and looks like you have oil on your face the smell is extremely strong its like garnier shampoo but the scent never fades away i got a headache from wearing this and even though there isnt much coverage you still feel so caked up it feels like you have like butter sitting on your face

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by mochi812

Ummm ok I loved the price of this but it was so oily. I'm usually a really oily person with huge pores. This product seems really promising with al youtubers loving it. But after trying it for a week I just don't think it's long lasting. My face was really oily and orange after wearing it for a few hours. Often times the bottle's opening was faulty; making a mess when I opened it and it was so liquidy that it just poured right out. I think if the texture was a little thicker and less oily it would have been a good product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nope, nope and nope! Toss it immediately due to the orange shade it gave off within minutes of applications. I only people I see benefitting from this are fake tans/olive skin people.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by ginandjuice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have oily/dehydrated skin.

This stuff, on my skin, is crap. At first when I apply it, it looks great. It gives a modest coverage, much more than a tinted moisturizer, and can be built up to full coverage I think.

It did not oxidize on me. What it did do, was wear off fast and that is with me not even touching my skin, or rubbing it off in any way. It just doesn't stay even with a primer and setting it with powder. About 4 hours in wearing it I looked in the mirror and was horrified they it had worn off my skin and was just sitting in my pores. I've never had any foundation do this to me, ever. I did use the oily skin version. I wore it more than once to give it a fair shot but for me it's a no go. I believe it has spf, but unless your applying 1/4 tsp to your face you are not getting the spf listed on the bottle... And they goes for any spf. So your actually getting very very little spf. Your going to have to apply a separate spf under this.

I do like the tube, it's easy to squeeze out whatever amount you like and then apply. The consistency was good I thought. Not too runny and not too thick and applies easily to skin. Not sticky on my skin. Looked natural when I first applied it.

For most people with oily skin I wouldn't recommend it. I've noticed most of the positive reviews are from those with dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by chrisjoseph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I emailed garnier you guys and This product, in fact all of garnier BB cream DOES NOT PROVIDE spf from uva and uvb at all! despite the advertised spf15 displayed on the packaging! which really surprised me. THIS IS CALLED FALSE ADVERTISEMENT PEOPLE! i give this 1 for packaging to its' misleading info.

here is the email from garnier from my query:
From: Consumeraffairs@au.loreal.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 12:08 PM
To: BLANK (personal email sorry guys)
Subject: General recommendation

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your email.

The Garnier BB creams do not protect against UVA or UVB rays which is why we suggest applying a broad spectrum sunscreen before the BB cream if you are wanting broad spectrum sun protection. I hope this answers your Query.

Kind Regards,

Kyle

Garnier Consumer Affairs Team

Find us online, on facebook & YouTube – Garnier Australia & New Zealand

Ph: 1300 651 743, 0800 427 6437 or www.garnier.com.au

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by juliaroyer16

The packaging is very nice. It comes in a 2.5 fl. oz. bottle, which is inside of a box. I got it at Walgreens for about $10, so the price is pretty good too. This BB cream has a light but fresh smelling fragrance coming straight from the bottle, and it goes away after it dries. It's a lighter coverage, and it goes on kind of like a tinted moisturizer, so it feels very nice. I get very dry skin from acne products, and this helps with hydration. I got this in a light/medium colour, and it is pretty dark. I have medium skin and I still have to be tan to wear this colour. Also, it's a little shiny when you put it on, but after it dries, it's mostly gone. I still like to use a light powder to keep it on since I have oily skin naturally. Also, this isn't water resistant at all, so if you work out and sweat, or swim with it, it tends to run, so be cautious with that. When I take it off, my skin isn't irritated and I don't have to scrub like I would with foundation. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and healthy. I definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by SteveJefferson

Pros: consistency (thick but not too thick), evens skin tone, brightens, has SPF, moisturizing Cons: smell (not so pleasant), leaves skin a little greasy, transfers to clothes easily, wears away after a couple hours

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by annasofiewa

I use the longer more liquid one, and I would nearly say it is better than the Bobbi Brown BB creme! Not too much not too little. However I find as my one is more liquid the bottle leaks sometimes which is a bit annoying when having it in your make up bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Nobodys_angel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I'm quite surprised that this product has such low ratings. Although I have one million bottles of foundations, I'm too lazy to work with them on a regular basis and so I find myself reaching for this gem all the time. It contains glycerine and hyaluronic acid which also makes it an excellent moisturiser. Since I have oily skin to begin with, I use it without a moisturiser under and apply with my fingers. I then set it with banana powder and voila. It doesn't look cakey or unnatural. Oh and one tip....after applying, wait for about 2 minutes and gently press a piece of tissue over to remove any excess because otherwise its going to be patchy when you set it with powder.
As a person with acne scarring, I find that its claims are true...it does blur imperfections and gives a radiant glow while looking quite natural. And for that price. I am very pleased with this bb cream and will keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by lclarkl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have always been quite cautious of bb creams but a friend told me how good this one was so I tried it out to see if she was right. She definitely was. It has medium/full coverage and good for oily, sensitive skin. It also leaves me with very smooth skin. However, it doesn't last as long as I would like. I have quite red cheeks and it doesn't do much to them. I wouldn't call it a miracle...