September 23, 2014 | 1860 users online

Foundations - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by chrisjoseph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I emailed garnier you guys and This product, in fact all of garnier BB cream DOES NOT PROVIDE spf from uva and uvb at all! despite the advertised spf15 displayed on the packaging! which really surprised me. THIS IS CALLED FALSE ADVERTISEMENT PEOPLE! i give this 1 for packaging to its' misleading info.

here is the email from garnier from my query:
From: Consumeraffairs@au.loreal.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 12:08 PM
To: BLANK (personal email sorry guys)
Subject: General recommendation

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your email.

The Garnier BB creams do not protect against UVA or UVB rays which is why we suggest applying a broad spectrum sunscreen before the BB cream if you are wanting broad spectrum sun protection. I hope this answers your Query.

Kind Regards,

Kyle

Garnier Consumer Affairs Team

Find us online, on facebook & YouTube – Garnier Australia & New Zealand

Ph: 1300 651 743, 0800 427 6437 or www.garnier.com.au

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by juliaroyer16

The packaging is very nice. It comes in a 2.5 fl. oz. bottle, which is inside of a box. I got it at Walgreens for about $10, so the price is pretty good too. This BB cream has a light but fresh smelling fragrance coming straight from the bottle, and it goes away after it dries. It's a lighter coverage, and it goes on kind of like a tinted moisturizer, so it feels very nice. I get very dry skin from acne products, and this helps with hydration. I got this in a light/medium colour, and it is pretty dark. I have medium skin and I still have to be tan to wear this colour. Also, it's a little shiny when you put it on, but after it dries, it's mostly gone. I still like to use a light powder to keep it on since I have oily skin naturally. Also, this isn't water resistant at all, so if you work out and sweat, or swim with it, it tends to run, so be cautious with that. When I take it off, my skin isn't irritated and I don't have to scrub like I would with foundation. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and healthy. I definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by SteveJefferson

Pros: consistency (thick but not too thick), evens skin tone, brightens, has SPF, moisturizing Cons: smell (not so pleasant), leaves skin a little greasy, transfers to clothes easily, wears away after a couple hours

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by annasofiewa

I use the longer more liquid one, and I would nearly say it is better than the Bobbi Brown BB creme! Not too much not too little. However I find as my one is more liquid the bottle leaks sometimes which is a bit annoying when having it in your make up bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Nobodys_angel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I'm quite surprised that this product has such low ratings. Although I have one million bottles of foundations, I'm too lazy to work with them on a regular basis and so I find myself reaching for this gem all the time. It contains glycerine and hyaluronic acid which also makes it an excellent moisturiser. Since I have oily skin to begin with, I use it without a moisturiser under and apply with my fingers. I then set it with banana powder and voila. It doesn't look cakey or unnatural. Oh and one tip....after applying, wait for about 2 minutes and gently press a piece of tissue over to remove any excess because otherwise its going to be patchy when you set it with powder.
As a person with acne scarring, I find that its claims are true...it does blur imperfections and gives a radiant glow while looking quite natural. And for that price. I am very pleased with this bb cream and will keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by lclarkl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have always been quite cautious of bb creams but a friend told me how good this one was so I tried it out to see if she was right. She definitely was. It has medium/full coverage and good for oily, sensitive skin. It also leaves me with very smooth skin. However, it doesn't last as long as I would like. I have quite red cheeks and it doesn't do much to them. I wouldn't call it a miracle...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by arianaXmonster

I have fair skin and I must say I use mac mineralized foundation nc15 and the fair/light is basically a doup it's amazing but u must use powder like matte is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I never bought into the whole BB cream thing. But I was suckered into buying this after watching a youtube beauty guru use it... At first I wasn't super impressed. Just thought it was like a light coverage foundation... boy was I wrong... I was in a rush the other day and I grabbed for this without giving it much thought.. It made my skin look incredible!

I have super oily skin.. I swear my face is like an oil factory. Most foundations just slip off my face. Not this. It stayed all day! All day, that never happens. My face had such a healthy glow. My coworkers kept telling me I looked good. healthy and glowy. even hours later after I got home it was still there. Only thing different was this. I have it in light/medium. I'm usually a medium girl. I have pink undertones. This matched great. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Aquamarine1496

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this BB cream even though when I first apply it its to shiny throughout the day my skin doesn't dry out which would happen with maybelline BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by wuteva

I'm really shocked by these negative reviews, I've repurchased this twice! I first bought it when it was the only drugstore BB cream, but even though there are tons of options I don't feel the need to switch. I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a product? I just feel like it makes my skin look SO GOOD. I have combo skin and it DOES make my nose and forehead a little shinier than I'd like, so I dust a little powder on those areas…then I have glowy cheeks without highlighter. It is def not full coverage, which I like and prefer. When I want full coverage (which is like once a month) I use MUFE HD foundation. But the Garnier is my everyday. I did try their oil-free formula but I returned it for the original. Sometimes when I want even lighter coverage, I just mix a little with my moisturizer. If I could ask Garnier to change the product, I would request higher SPF and then I could forego daytime moisturizer altogether. Luv this stuff.