Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser

2.9

on 10/11/2009 12:51:00 AM

First off ill start by saying this product DOES NOT take away any blackheads. It does tho do a great exfoliating job. Makes my face feel fresh. I will keep using it until I see it gives me a problem. I use it twice a week since too much exfoliating is a bad thing.

on 8/30/2009 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Doesn't remove blackheads! NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

on 8/14/2009 9:22:00 AM

I have used this product off and on again and i love it!!
I dont know why many of this reviews are bad. but i like this product.
It didn't only get rid of my blackheads on my nose but it stopped from pimples from coming. I was happy. my face is soft and smooth and its flawless. My freckles are looking its best.
My face routine is this.(well that's when i started out)
Mon. i use the biore nose and face strip and then after that i scrub with clean and clear blackhead scrub and then use the eraser.
tues. i only use the scrub.
wed. " "
thurs. " "
fri. same as mon.
sat. same as tues.
sun. same as tues.

and after i noticed them gone i just cleaned my face 2x a day with the scrub.

i like it!
maybe it just works way different on peoples skins.

on 8/8/2009 10:49:00 AM

Bottom line: the salicylic acid pad & vibration of the little unit do reduce the appearance of blackheads. The packaging is plain but sleek: I paid about $16 at Walmart. No directions are included except for 4 graphics on the box. But...it is pretty easy to figure out (though in the reviews, I noted that one user did not use the correct side of the pad)

On my first use, I may have used too much pressure or for too much time, as I could see a few bits of skin flaking off the next day (sort of like a very mild sun burn). But...I could see an immediate improvement. I waited 2 days to use it again. I think one can use the pads (make sure the purple side faces out) 2 or 3 times, until the foaming action stops. This application, I timed it for 1 minute & did not apply any pressure. Voila - no peeling and my blackheads got smaller and some of my persistent very small sebaceous cysts are even reduced! My husband even tried this and thought it worked well! So...I may not have to return to my esthetician for a while!

on 8/8/2009 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product had NO effect on my blackheads. It's just a glorified lather. Will never blow my money on this again.

on 8/7/2009 1:42:00 AM

I have only used this once but it has already helped a lot. Yes, I still have blackheads, however, this product did make them a lot smaller and I'm hoping that after more uses, there will be fewer. I wasn't expecting miracles but I am still very impressed. I have had blackhead since I was 11 and have tried everything with no luck at all. I wish I bought this earlier!

ok so for a long time ive had these two like real set in blackheads so i used this and it didnt get rid of them :(. and its irritating :(. im gonna try a scrub next like instead.

on 7/14/2009 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

So far, I love this product! I was skeptical about this product at first, but after only 5 days of use, my (deep, army of) blackheads are 90% gone. My skin also feels smoother and my skin isn't as clogged. Since I have only used it for a few days, I can't be positive this will always work, but so far so good. I'll write an update if I notice a change.

on 6/23/2009 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i love this... i dont know why it hasnt gotten better reviews on here! i dont have bad blackheads so maybe thats why.. it worked really well for me! i saw a huge difference in my blackheads after i used this, i dont have any now! which before i had several.. i will def keep using and im going to start using it once a week now to keep them gone... it also made my skin sooo smooth i was wonderful... it also works great with my biore skin preservation eye cream and moisturizer which i strongly recommend!

on 6/14/2009 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I agree with CattySpice, it doesn't get deep deep in my pores. I also have to manually squeeze out my blackheads (gross..but hey..it gotta get out somehow lol)

i might buy it again..not to sure (ran out of the scrub pads). It did make my skin extra extra soft and i love how it removed the dry skin. like u can actually see the dry skin on the scrub pad. its a great alternative to using wash cloths on ur face.

Popular Treatments (Face)