October 30, 2014 | 1348 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

The last person said it right when she said it's a reddish pink color. It looks so natural. My skin tone is pale to medium like a NC20/25 for reference. This looks so natural. It looks like a perfect flush or a bit of sun on the face. I love how it looks on verses how it looks in the pan. In the pan it looks like a bronzer (and a bit boring) but on the skin it comes alive and looks fresh and real. I absolutely did not need another blush but yes I bought it anyway. I have no regrets-this was a real find for me. Iím looking forward to seeing how it looks on my summer skin. I love a great blush and this one is a good one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

Such a nice reddish pink color. This is the perfect variation of a bronzer that looks like a blush. (does that make sense?) I put this on when I want a pretty glow, and people compliment that I have gotten tanner when I wear this. It's a great way to add color to your face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't stand Clinique packaging. Because of the weird long rectangular packaging I can never apply this right. It goes on streaky and looks muddy on my complexion. I wish they would make their packaging more like MAC or NARS, where you can evenly distribute the color on your brush. This one is getting returned and I am staying far away from Clinique blushes!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by kandie128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a little more dramatic than my during the day blush, but applied with a light hand looks amazing on my very pale skin. I do love the natural flushed glow I get with this color but I'll keep it as my evening blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh Clinique, why do you insist on packaging your blush in rectangular packages? It's impossible to apply without making stripes on your cheek. I loved this blush, color and texture, but I had to break it out of the package and into another container to use it properly, which of course means I never remember where it is to use it when I put my makeup on in a hurry every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is absolutely gorgeous on me- light skin-toned color-treated blonde with blue/green eyes. Very pigmented, just the right shade, not too much shimmer. My only complaint is with the packaging- I never use the brush provided, so it only gets in the way. Wish Clinique packaged their blushes in a square pack without a brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by teekay01

Not the casual Clinique counter browser, but I got this blush/bronzer as a freebie and promptly put it away in the "i may never wear this" box. Lo and behold... this blush is perfect for my skin tone! It gives me that "after glow" effect that most people achieve with Nars Orgasm. But this one is a keeper and I'll have to apologize to the little compact for putting it in the box of shame.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. It has a subtle shimmer and flatters my NC 43-45 skin. I use this in conjunction with the all over bloom color in almond blossom or with the blushing blush in aglow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by krystaj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm NC 40-42...it is a gorgeous glowy blush, nicely pigmented and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my God. This is one of the most beautiful blushes I have ever used in my entire life. My first blush from clinique was "cupid" which was alright but it wasn't that pigmented and faded within a few hours. I got "sunset glow" as a GWP and when I finish it, I'm going to buy the full size because it's everything that cupid isn't. Sunset glow is super pigmented, stays on almost all day and gives me the most gorgeous glow, almost like the look you get when you have the perfect mix of blush and bronzer. I used to only be a fan of pink blushes but I doubt I'll ever be using another pink blush after this because with pink blush, I never got the natural glow that I get with sunset glow. It also didn't irritate my super sensitive skin. Definite HG status.