Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

4.4

on 2/12/2010 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loveee this blush!
Gives your face a beautiful, sunkissed glow with a hint of sparkle.
It's not SUPER pigmented or anything (like my R&R blush!)
But, it's still quite pigmented and stays put throughout the day.
I sometimes contour my face with it, it looks beauuutiful. :)
It also helps that Sunset Glow is the title of my favourite song, haha :D
<333

on 2/10/2010 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The last person said it right when she said it's a reddish pink color. It looks so natural. My skin tone is pale to medium like a NC20/25 for reference. This looks so natural. It looks like a perfect flush or a bit of sun on the face. I love how it looks on verses how it looks in the pan. In the pan it looks like a bronzer (and a bit boring) but on the skin it comes alive and looks fresh and real. I absolutely did not need another blush but yes I bought it anyway. I have no regrets-this was a real find for me. Iím looking forward to seeing how it looks on my summer skin. I love a great blush and this one is a good one!

on 12/28/2009 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Such a nice reddish pink color. This is the perfect variation of a bronzer that looks like a blush. (does that make sense?) I put this on when I want a pretty glow, and people compliment that I have gotten tanner when I wear this. It's a great way to add color to your face.

I can't stand Clinique packaging. Because of the weird long rectangular packaging I can never apply this right. It goes on streaky and looks muddy on my complexion. I wish they would make their packaging more like MAC or NARS, where you can evenly distribute the color on your brush. This one is getting returned and I am staying far away from Clinique blushes!!

on 12/22/2009 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a little more dramatic than my during the day blush, but applied with a light hand looks amazing on my very pale skin. I do love the natural flushed glow I get with this color but I'll keep it as my evening blush.

on 11/25/2009 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh Clinique, why do you insist on packaging your blush in rectangular packages? It's impossible to apply without making stripes on your cheek. I loved this blush, color and texture, but I had to break it out of the package and into another container to use it properly, which of course means I never remember where it is to use it when I put my makeup on in a hurry every day.

on 11/15/2009 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is absolutely gorgeous on me- light skin-toned color-treated blonde with blue/green eyes. Very pigmented, just the right shade, not too much shimmer. My only complaint is with the packaging- I never use the brush provided, so it only gets in the way. Wish Clinique packaged their blushes in a square pack without a brush.

on 10/25/2009 12:48:00 AM

Not the casual Clinique counter browser, but I got this blush/bronzer as a freebie and promptly put it away in the "i may never wear this" box. Lo and behold... this blush is perfect for my skin tone! It gives me that "after glow" effect that most people achieve with Nars Orgasm. But this one is a keeper and I'll have to apologize to the little compact for putting it in the box of shame.

on 10/4/2009 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this blush. It has a subtle shimmer and flatters my NC 43-45 skin. I use this in conjunction with the all over bloom color in almond blossom or with the blushing blush in aglow.

on 4/23/2009 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm NC 40-42...it is a gorgeous glowy blush, nicely pigmented and long lasting.

Popular Blush Products