September 15, 2014 | 968 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by southparkrules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nope! It doesn't work.

It doesn't reduce fine lines or wrinkles or discolored spots on your face.

What does it do exactly? Well, it makes your pores smaller and makes your skin look moisturized. So you might have the illusion that it's working. In fact, take a closer look, no spot is fading and no line is reduced. They are still there.

You might ask if you just want to moisturize, why pay more for this cream, you can get cheaper products. True. The only thing this cream is better than other moisturizer is that it doesn't clog my skin, it feels very light and it is easy to apply. No discomfort when you apply the cream.

So if you want a better moisturizer that doesn't clog your skin and is not greasy. This is it. But if you are seriously looking for the features such as reducing lines and fading spots, this cream is useless.

Edit: I am trying to finish the product to see if it gets better. I put this on my leg too in order to finish it quickly. Nope! It gets worse. I think it actually darkened my dry patches on my face. It does nothing for my skin. If I don't apply this moisturizer for a day, my skin is dull and dry. That just tells you it didn't improve the skin at all. When the product is on the face that day, you see moist skin due to the fact that the cream sits on the face and it creates illusion that it gets better. When you watch it off, the skin is back to dull again.

Update: Now I think about it, this product can be a good acne cream to clear the skin. Just like the acne cream, this thing dries up your skin. But hey, it does clear pimples and makes it heal faster. But after you wash your face, your face has no cream on it, you will notice this product doesn't moisturize your face at all, it actually makes it drier, just like an acne cream. LOL!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very much like the night cream, but with spf. I love both products. Very moisturizing and helps with wrinkles and my dark circles. Doesn't smell at all. Only complaint is not much product for the cost and the packaging is blah.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by agonzalez077

Love this product! definetly has improve the overall quality of my skin. I go out in the sun alot, as a preschool teacher, and I love the fact that this has SPF & retinol ingredients combined! I will definetly continue to use!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product so much! Within a week my skin looked better, and while obviously the results haven't gone up exponentially from there, I feel I am still seeing improvement. It is is important to note, though, that consistency is key (as is is with all retinol products.) I definitely notice the difference if I stay at my boyfriends for a few nights (where I just keep some cheap Ponds cream, though it might be time to invest in a tube for his place too), though luckily a few days back with this and my skin pops back to where it was when I was using it. Definitely a great product, I've repurchased and will continue. Though this new bottle I just bought looks/feels a little different, so I'll update on that when possible.

****one more thing- for all of you fighting fine/moderate lines, other sun damage or just trying to prevent sun damage, this is NOT enough SPF! Especially since retinol makes your skin more sun sensitive. my rule is 30+ when cloudy, 50+ when sunny, 70+ when I'm going to be outside for more than 20 minutes at a time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by kathyagnew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently came back to this stuff and have to wonder why I ever stopped... Love it. Not a miracle worker - what REALLY is??? But it does what it says it will do. And after coming back to it for about a week, my skin looks healthier and brighter than it did a week ago. I love the price and would happily pay department store rates for it if I had to. HG daytimer...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by peachfrenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So this is a premature review but I will be sure to update in a few weeks, or as soon as I see results. I'm on my fourth day of using this product, but I am already quite pleased ...not because my fine lines are disappearing (which is what I want above all) but because it hasn't irritated my skin or turned it red at all. EXCEPT around my eyes. But this it to be expected considering its not for your eyes. My skin has felt smoother and softer. I should tell you I also have been using ponds dry skin moisturizer on top of the neutrogena cream.
I like that the packaging is in a hygienic tube, rather than tub. And if all goes well I will most definitely be re purchasing. Also I should mention this cream is normally 25 dollars at my local drugstore, but I only paid 17, which made me happy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this for my oily/combo/sensitive skin. It doesn't cause any redness but I am not sure how effective the spf is since retnol makes you more sensitive to the sun. I prefer the night time version of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by caradiangela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great daily moisturizer! I love the fact that is is fragrance free, has spf 15, the hygienic packaging and doesn't make my face oily. It seems to be creamy and quite thick when it comes out of the tube, but sinks in fast and feels very lightweight. Skinf feels and looks soft, healthy, hydrated. I love it. I don't know about the anti wrinkle-qualities because I don't have wrinkles yet myself. Without the retinol in it I would also use it. Recommended, also for the oilier skintypes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by themarshmalo

This is a nice workhorse product. SPF + retinol + antioxidants is a great combination. I use this in the morning and for the past few weeks, my skin tone is improving, and I've also noticed some darker spots fading (I am also on Differin, which I am sure is helping in these areas). The only reason I rated this 4 stars is it does make my t-zone pretty oily. Fortunately that hasn't translated into any new breakouts, I just have to blot several times a day. Really nice product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (with SPF 15) based on the fact that many dermatologists recommend using a retinol product to keep skin looking young, and Neutrogena's Anti-Wrinkle products have been really popular, which is usually a sign that they work. I had tried Retin-A in the past, and it was way too harsh on my sensitive skin, so I figured this product would be easier to use since it's much less concentrated. Unfortunately, this product didn't work for me. I forced myself to use the entire tube, since I've heard it can take a few months for retinol products to take effect--it took me about 4 months to use it up. The product is creamy, but sinks in pretty quickly, and didn't cause any major allergic reactions. However, it did seem to cause clogged pores, giving me blackheads on my nose and chin. I did not experience any major outbreaks, but I also did not notice any difference whatsoever in a more even skin tone or reduction in fine lines or sun spots. I won't be repurchasing this product, since it didn't make a noticeable difference, and I can buy an equally effective moisturizer with SPF 15 for much cheaper.