April 17, 2014 | 975 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very much like the night cream, but with spf. I love both products. Very moisturizing and helps with wrinkles and my dark circles. Doesn't smell at all. Only complaint is not much product for the cost and the packaging is blah.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by agonzalez077

Love this product! definetly has improve the overall quality of my skin. I go out in the sun alot, as a preschool teacher, and I love the fact that this has SPF & retinol ingredients combined! I will definetly continue to use!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product so much! Within a week my skin looked better, and while obviously the results haven't gone up exponentially from there, I feel I am still seeing improvement. It is is important to note, though, that consistency is key (as is is with all retinol products.) I definitely notice the difference if I stay at my boyfriends for a few nights (where I just keep some cheap Ponds cream, though it might be time to invest in a tube for his place too), though luckily a few days back with this and my skin pops back to where it was when I was using it. Definitely a great product, I've repurchased and will continue. Though this new bottle I just bought looks/feels a little different, so I'll update on that when possible.

****one more thing- for all of you fighting fine/moderate lines, other sun damage or just trying to prevent sun damage, this is NOT enough SPF! Especially since retinol makes your skin more sun sensitive. my rule is 30+ when cloudy, 50+ when sunny, 70+ when I'm going to be outside for more than 20 minutes at a time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by kathyagnew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently came back to this stuff and have to wonder why I ever stopped... Love it. Not a miracle worker - what REALLY is??? But it does what it says it will do. And after coming back to it for about a week, my skin looks healthier and brighter than it did a week ago. I love the price and would happily pay department store rates for it if I had to. HG daytimer...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by peachfrenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So this is a premature review but I will be sure to update in a few weeks, or as soon as I see results. I'm on my fourth day of using this product, but I am already quite pleased ...not because my fine lines are disappearing (which is what I want above all) but because it hasn't irritated my skin or turned it red at all. EXCEPT around my eyes. But this it to be expected considering its not for your eyes. My skin has felt smoother and softer. I should tell you I also have been using ponds dry skin moisturizer on top of the neutrogena cream.
I like that the packaging is in a hygienic tube, rather than tub. And if all goes well I will most definitely be re purchasing. Also I should mention this cream is normally 25 dollars at my local drugstore, but I only paid 17, which made me happy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this for my oily/combo/sensitive skin. It doesn't cause any redness but I am not sure how effective the spf is since retnol makes you more sensitive to the sun. I prefer the night time version of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by caradiangela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great daily moisturizer! I love the fact that is is fragrance free, has spf 15, the hygienic packaging and doesn't make my face oily. It seems to be creamy and quite thick when it comes out of the tube, but sinks in fast and feels very lightweight. Skinf feels and looks soft, healthy, hydrated. I love it. I don't know about the anti wrinkle-qualities because I don't have wrinkles yet myself. Without the retinol in it I would also use it. Recommended, also for the oilier skintypes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by themarshmalo

This is a nice workhorse product. SPF + retinol + antioxidants is a great combination. I use this in the morning and for the past few weeks, my skin tone is improving, and I've also noticed some darker spots fading (I am also on Differin, which I am sure is helping in these areas). The only reason I rated this 4 stars is it does make my t-zone pretty oily. Fortunately that hasn't translated into any new breakouts, I just have to blot several times a day. Really nice product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (with SPF 15) based on the fact that many dermatologists recommend using a retinol product to keep skin looking young, and Neutrogena's Anti-Wrinkle products have been really popular, which is usually a sign that they work. I had tried Retin-A in the past, and it was way too harsh on my sensitive skin, so I figured this product would be easier to use since it's much less concentrated. Unfortunately, this product didn't work for me. I forced myself to use the entire tube, since I've heard it can take a few months for retinol products to take effect--it took me about 4 months to use it up. The product is creamy, but sinks in pretty quickly, and didn't cause any major allergic reactions. However, it did seem to cause clogged pores, giving me blackheads on my nose and chin. I did not experience any major outbreaks, but I also did not notice any difference whatsoever in a more even skin tone or reduction in fine lines or sun spots. I won't be repurchasing this product, since it didn't make a noticeable difference, and I can buy an equally effective moisturizer with SPF 15 for much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

I've been using this stuff for a couple of weeks now and believe I have found my HG moisturizer. It's nice and light, doesn't make me greasy at all, almost has a nice whipped texture. I think it has clarified my skin mildly but I've only been using it a short time to be able to tell. Hasn't broken me out as far as I can tell. I do recall buying this a few years ago and had a problem with small whiteheads. Can't be sure if ti was this though, but this time around does not seem to be causing that. Update: Still using this and still loving it. This hasn't caused any breakouts for me and provides just the right amount of moisture w/o making me greasy. Plus, I will note that is has continued to clear up old acne marks on my skin.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No