L'Oreal Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

2.4

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, FIL

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Horrible! Burned my eyes, left oily residue behind as well as most of the waterproof mascara I had on.

on 5/21/2011 12:54:00 PM

I bought the L'oreal Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover because it is oil free and I thought it would be a good easy daily eye mu remover.

When I dip a q tip into the bottle and sweep it across my upper lash line, it STINGS LIKE A MOTHA. You cannot get this stuff anywhere near your eyeball or else even the slightest bit inside your eye will burn so bad - pretty ineffective for an EYE make up remover...I've had the unfortunate experience of having my contacts in while using this and my eyes got so teary and red. You have to put a ton of eye drops in to try and rinse the product out.

This stuff also does not work well with waterproof makeup and just smears it around without taking it off.

on 5/17/2011 4:49:00 PM

Whoa! I can't believe the negative reviews on this product.

This is BY FAR my favorite eye make up remover. I've used Clinique and Lancome but this one takes the prize. It takes off eyeliner, eyeshadow and even waterproof mascara very well. It isn't greasy and oily like most eye make up removers and doesn't burn if it gets in my eyes. It refreshes your eyes just like it says on the bottle. It makes my skin feel so nice and cold. Feels like cool water on your skin.

I'm on my third bottle of this and will keep on buying?

on 5/16/2011 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product was absolutely awful. It barely removed my washable mascara, much less anything waterproof. A total waste of money, because plain soap is better than this.

on 5/16/2011 6:48:00 AM

So gentle it doesn't work! It smudges my mascara some. No matter how much I leave it to sit before wiping it off, the next morning it's obvious that I still have makeup around my eyes. AWFUL product.

on 5/9/2011 2:37:00 PM

This is a mediocre eye makeup remover. It takes off my eye shadow without much problem, but forget about my eyeliner. I have to put some on a q-tip and practically scrape it off my eyelids. I got this on clearance for about $2, so I'm not going to complain too much. Had I spent more than that, however, I would probably have returned it. I will not be repurchasing.

on 3/22/2011 10:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This was on sale for $4.99 so I picked it up. I had previously used the Target dupe and it was okay. This one , the real deal, is not okay, as a matter of fact it sucks big time. It does not clean make-up, it drags it around the eyes. really weird, does it even with eyeshadows. It also burns.
I will probably toss this as it is really annoying

on 2/18/2011 12:35:00 PM

I like this Makeup Remover quite a bit. If you hate the oily makeup removers then this one is for you! Does not leave that greasy film you have to wipe off after your makeup comes off. I've had better ones that were much more expensive, but for the price range I say it is top of its class if you dont want oil all over your eyes!

on 12/16/2010 9:37:00 PM

Slightly better than Rimmel, at least this product does not sting my eyes. This is what I'm currently using. It is expensive considering its a drugstore product (10 cdn + tax). It does not remove my mascara efficiently, even if I use it like twice the night before, I still wake up with raccoon eyes! I am just using up the bottle but after I plan to try the highly rated Clean and Clear.

on 12/12/2010 9:27:00 PM

The back of this bottle reads "Refreshing eye makeup remover instantly and gently removes eye makeup without greasy residue. Conditions and refreshes delicate eye area as it cleans." Total lies. I have never used an eye makeup remover that burns as badly as this one. I might as well be using astringent on my eyes - its that bad. If you can make it past the pain, you'll have to go over your eyes at least 10 times to get just one coat of mascara off. Ugh. I hate throwing products out, but I can't even give this away.