October 25, 2014 | 923 users online

Loose Powders - Chanel - Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by JovanaB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by KaisiK

I wanted to buy a powder that stays on for hours and will not become oily at the end of the day. This powder does it all. It looks beautiful on the skin and does not feel like you have tons of powder in your face and you can use it alone without foundation. I got it in shade no 40 Dore which is the perfect shade for summer time when I am tanned but I think it might be little too dark to use in winter. Other than that I am very happy with it. Since I like to buy little fancier makeup (with no reasonable reason :P) I didn't mind the price that much. Would the tube be little smaller I would probably reconsider buying it but since its quite huge its ok :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by rebeccameredith

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is what loose setting powder should be. I've used this for years - I've tried MANY many brands, but always come back to this for the beauty of the finish.
It doesn't blot all day, as you get older, you have to watch how much you apply, but at age 59 this one is still working for me as others have fallen by the wayside because of how they emphasis lines. This WILL, but is much less likely to do so if applied judiciously.
Its smells wonderful, is very expensive, but a little goes a long way and you get a good bit of powder.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

A great powder to lightly set your foundation. It's doesn't keep me matte all day but at least 3-4 hours. I've been using it for about 5 months and still have quite a lot left. Doesn't clog my pores and feels luxurious

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I was a teenager, I used Yardley loose powder. It was perfect, but it just disappeared from the shelves at one point. Then I've tried other brands and none came close to this so I gave up even trying to find good loose powder. Then I've read great reviews here about Chanel and I've bought it without even testing it. And I haven't regret it. It's great! The color of the powder is neutral, not warm or cool (I have 20 clair - translucent 1). It is very fine milled so you can apply it lightly for more natural or heavily for more matte look. Too bad that it won't keep your shine at bay for more than 3-4 hours. That's its only downside, but I would repurchase, definitely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Pretty much the bestest powder in the world for everyone and anyone.

I have combo/slightly dry skin that used to be oily all over. Needless to say, I have quite a few acne scars as well as a bit of rosecea and beginnings of wind burn thanks to Edmonton weather. I've been trying out some of the radiant/luminous foundations and with those, I always need a good setting powder that won't stray.

The shade 30 Naturel gives me back some of the tan I've lost without me looking like an oompa loompa.

J'suis amoureuse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this powder some time last year. I have been using it almost daily since that time. I really do like this powder and you get a lot of product, but I can't really say that it is so much better than other loose powders. I don't think I will be buying this again. $52 for a loose powder. Really? I bought this on the recommendation of a youtube guru that I like. I love the Chanel container and I display it on my vanity. But next time I'll probably buy a different powder and put it the Chanel container. :) If I change my mind later and decide that this is the most amazing powder ever, I'll edit this review accordingly. But right now I have to say that I won't be spending $52 on another loose powder. I would much rather save my money for the Naked 3!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is super lovely! I am quite oily and this keeps my make up looking fresh and flawless all day. The powder is so fine it makes my skin look incredible.

Heaps of product! Worth the $$$

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Kittenwhiskas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used this for years (shade 20, Claire). It lasts forever and leaves a beautiful finish to the skin (very natural, not pasty or dry). Occasionally I try a newer formula, but still haven't found anything that comes close to this. The tub is huge and lasts me well over a year, so I don't mind paying a bit more for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by bgfp9898

I'm NC 20 and bought this in no. 20 which is a perfect match. I was going to get no. 30 but salesperson said that would be a tad darker than my skin tone so I went with the lighter option. It feels really good and silky on skin. Definitely worth the $ as there is so much product. I switched to this after finishing my MUFE HD powder. Honestly I do miss the smaller jar but I'm liking Chanel better so far.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No