April 18, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Chapswife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

There was a tingle but no plumping action. Not a fan!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I last tried this several years back, so maybe I need to give it another try. But I can say this-
1- It was a super soft gloss, if you will. Very smooth and silky on the lips, not sticky.
2-It plumped OKAY, not too much but a little.
3-It stung BAD. Not just a tingle, I mean like I had to remove it it was so strong.
Not worth it at all, IMO. Too expensive and not enough payoff.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this and the double strength one lets just say it is overrates-the menthol gives a bee stung look for a small amount of time but then sensitive lips so my lips felt dry. expensive for what it is...ridiculous

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by lisaflam

I got this as a free gift, and I'm glad because this is not a product I would pay for! It smells a bit like car oil, it does not go on smoothly, and because it is quite a thin thick, it also breaks easily. Not a happy bunny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Duwop lip venom is my go to gloss. I love the smell, the tingle, the color (or lack there of..haha), how long it lasts and the packaging. I actually keep mine in original packaging in my purse! Price is a little high for the size, but i will continue to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

This was my first ever plumping gloss, and the hype surrounding it was kinda immense. So i bought it, and was astounded at the sheer size! Its seriously mini, like a perfume sample sized! And it was very cinnamony, and the plumping wasnt as good as i hoped although it did increase blood flow to the lips with the spicyness of it!!!

Kinda not into "stinging" lip glosses anymore!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a huge fan of products like this one. My lips weren't overly plumped...it felt funny on my lips...and it wore off quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this and was really surprised on how small it really was when you took the cardboard tube off! It's tiny for such a high price! But I love the cinnamon smell and the tingly feeling i get when I put it on! Kinda chaps up my lips, and makes them really red (looks weird cause im pale). Also the gloss kinda gets in my throat somehow and i feel like im choking on cinnamon... brutal feeling! But it tottally works!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rather buy Sally Hansen's lip plumper. This is irritating my lips and I can't kiss my boyfriend at all. It doesn't do anything to my lips it just makes it red because of the irritation. It doesn't worth the price and doesn't have any plumping effects at all. only good thing is that it smells good, that's all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by BeachBaby14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lets face it, everyone want big lips. You dont realize when you start wearing makeup, but soon enough you'll find yourself practically eating all the "plumping" and "line filling" glosses you douse your pout in. And so it begins, the difficult (sometimes painful) search. And all the while becoming upset that non seem to make you resemble Angie Jollie. But never fear! Because this is the HG you have been waiting for. Well.. at least it was for me , and was FAR better than my homemade standby (Vaseline, Peppermint oil and cayenne powder) and much less painful. Lasts long and gives a good moisturized shine. Would recommend to all who ask :)