July 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Norah1325

I had such high hopes for this and it let me down :(
Pros: I really enjoyed the scent and the fact that it was very sheer so itwouldn't change the color of anything else I wore. Its also not heavy so it doesn't feel goopy at all. The packaging is pretty cute too.
Cons: I felt the tingle/burn for only a couple of mins. There was a slight change but it faded pretty quickly. The actual product itself is SO small. The container it comes in is pretty big but it's very deceiving. I also dont like the price, I got mine for about 16 dollars on eBay. It's not worth it, I think. I've tried the Sally Hansen plumpers and they're much better at like half the price, so I'll just stick to those. Bottom line: I do Not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Chapswife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

There was a tingle but no plumping action. Not a fan!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I last tried this several years back, so maybe I need to give it another try. But I can say this-
1- It was a super soft gloss, if you will. Very smooth and silky on the lips, not sticky.
2-It plumped OKAY, not too much but a little.
3-It stung BAD. Not just a tingle, I mean like I had to remove it it was so strong.
Not worth it at all, IMO. Too expensive and not enough payoff.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this and the double strength one lets just say it is overrates-the menthol gives a bee stung look for a small amount of time but then sensitive lips so my lips felt dry. expensive for what it is...ridiculous

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by lisaflam

I got this as a free gift, and I'm glad because this is not a product I would pay for! It smells a bit like car oil, it does not go on smoothly, and because it is quite a thin thick, it also breaks easily. Not a happy bunny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Duwop lip venom is my go to gloss. I love the smell, the tingle, the color (or lack there of..haha), how long it lasts and the packaging. I actually keep mine in original packaging in my purse! Price is a little high for the size, but i will continue to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

This was my first ever plumping gloss, and the hype surrounding it was kinda immense. So i bought it, and was astounded at the sheer size! Its seriously mini, like a perfume sample sized! And it was very cinnamony, and the plumping wasnt as good as i hoped although it did increase blood flow to the lips with the spicyness of it!!!

Kinda not into "stinging" lip glosses anymore!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a huge fan of products like this one. My lips weren't overly plumped...it felt funny on my lips...and it wore off quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this and was really surprised on how small it really was when you took the cardboard tube off! It's tiny for such a high price! But I love the cinnamon smell and the tingly feeling i get when I put it on! Kinda chaps up my lips, and makes them really red (looks weird cause im pale). Also the gloss kinda gets in my throat somehow and i feel like im choking on cinnamon... brutal feeling! But it tottally works!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rather buy Sally Hansen's lip plumper. This is irritating my lips and I can't kiss my boyfriend at all. It doesn't do anything to my lips it just makes it red because of the irritation. It doesn't worth the price and doesn't have any plumping effects at all. only good thing is that it smells good, that's all.