Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye And Lip Makeup Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Tetrasodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Green 5, Yellow 5

on 2/8/2009 12:41:00 PM

I really like this remover!!Takes all my eye makeup in one swipe, and if I have a lot on my face I will use it there too, followed by a facewash and moisturizer and I'm ready for bed in 5 minutes - extremely important for me since I usually stay up late and need every bit of sleep. Also doesn't make my eyes feel gooey like natural oil removers(ie.DHC deep cleaning oil). And the bottle is decent size too so it lasts at least 4 month!

on 10/1/2008 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am not overly impressed with this product…

PROS: (1) yes it does, in all fairness, remove water proof eye make up (2) does a better job removing any lip cosmetic.

CONS: (1) I am not a fan of the packaging, it comes in a plastic screw top bottle. The bottle does not have a closed cap with a small hole to actually control the amount of product you want on your pad. (2) the product seeps through the bottle- very messy (3) I have sensitive skin, this product gave me moisture bumps in my eye area. (4) there is no real oil in this product it is all synthetic.

To be honest I was moderately happy with the results. It removes regular water proof cosmetics, but still requires considerable effort for the GOSH waterproof eyeliners (those who are familliar with this line will understand what I mean, beautiful colour, a pain to remove!). For $25CAN I am very disappointed that the quality of the actual product is cheaply manufactured. I

would not necessarily discourage purchase because it does remove most make-up, but for those with sensitive skin this is not an ideal product.

on 9/12/2008 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

All gone is effective at removing all the heavy waterproof eyemakeup I can throw at it without rubbing, and it does't irritate my eyes or make me loose eyelashes. I see some people say it leaves an oil residue, but that goes away when you rinse with fresh water and pat dry with a towel. Much better than Clinique's greasy mess "Take the Day Off" which stays oily no matter what I do.

I don't think its that great as a lip remover.
The bottle doesn't have a hole to squeeze the amount you want out, just an open neck that floods out onto your cotton pad soaking it so was heaps of wastage. A NZ$48 a bottle only lasted me a few weeks!

Though this stuff is ok, Ive found using quality organic cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) in a small glass pump bottle to be easier and cheaper and works even better as an eye well as giving me extra anti-oxidants + vitamins so I can skip the eyecream. My eye area looks so much better in the morning using olive oil as eye makeup remover!

on 7/19/2008 3:50:00 PM

Great product, you need hardly any on a cotton pad to remove all eye make-up. Gentle on eyes too.

on 4/26/2008 1:36:00 AM

I am still in search of my HG of eye makeup removers. This one fits the bill the most in terms of value for money vs. effectiveness of all that I have tried. It definitely does the job easily without scrubbing or irritating, but I find it does leave a trace of oil (which most effective removers do). I would give it 5 lippies if they did it in a larger size container.

on 2/23/2008 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this make up remover. I thought that maybe it was because this was the first one I ever bought that worked! I'm currently on my 3rd bottle now. Before buying my most recent bottle, I considered going for a cheaper make up remover because I didn't want to spend so much on make up remover. After buying a cheaper one, I now know, this is the only one I will ever use because the cheaper one was just a waste of my money since I won't ever be using it again. I bought the maybelline one because so many people were saying how good it was, but it was gross.. it just felt too oily and thick! This cleans off any type of make up SO easily and washes off with just a little bit of water. I would completely recommend it to anyone! I'm a contact lens wearer so there were others I've tried that burned my eyeballs, but even when this stuff gets in my eyes (yes I'm very clumsy) it doesn't burn or irritate at all! one bottle got me through about 15 months and this is when I was using it everyday. well worth the 20 something dollars!

on 2/11/2008 9:45:00 AM

I'm surprised to see I'm only the second to review this - it's a HG for me. It very easily and thoroughly removes waterproof mascara, but rinses away easily with warm water and leaves absolutely no film. I can put new mascara on right away (now my secret is out - I don't always take my makeup off the night before) I read someplace that mineral oil isn't good for your eyes, especially if you wear contacts. Most removers are really mostly oil. This has an emulsion that you shake up. You can buy cheaper removers, but this one is so non-greasy yet effective. A little goes a long way so it's well worth the price. Maybe they need to give away more as GWPs!

on 11/20/2007 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am so glad that I initially received this as part of a GWP. This stuff is awesome! I've purchased more since my sample has run out. It removes eye makeup and lipstick effortlessly. I usually use Clinique's Take The Day Off because I've never felt that anything else could compare to it. Well I was wrong!! This stuff is well worth the money. It is $16 for a 3.4 oz bottle and I dont think that's bad at all compared to all the other makeup removers that I have purchased. I have had no problems with irritation. Mascara is removed with minimal effort. I cannot say how well it does with waterproof mascara due to I never use it, but the SA said that All Gone could tackle that easily. I really am impressed with this remover. I love it and will definitely purchase again.

on 8/16/2007 8:59:00 AM

An average make up remover, quite pricey. Leaves a oily/silicone surface on the eye area. Doesn't remove the mascaras so well you have to rub a while before it comes of.Will not buy again.

on 6/28/2007 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this product; sometimes I change to another brand and then come back to this one. It leaves the eye region a little oily inmediately after use but it all goes away after washing your face. It is the only product from Elizabeth Arden that I regulalry purchase.