Urban Decay Toasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

on 6/10/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous colour!!! I use this everyday. Pigment is wonderful and blends beautifully. I don't know what I'd do if they discontinued this colour.

on 4/29/2013 5:25:00 AM

This is one of my favourite eyeshadows ever, and I use it daily.

The colour is so unique and compliments every eye colour I have put it on. There are other shades that look like toasted in a palette, but not when they are put on. It is a beautiful metallic mix of pink, clay, taupe and brown. It also seems to work with every look and is extremely versatile in terms of mixing with other colours - I mix it with beiges to do soft, simple eyes for work, or with darker browns for going out.

It is also extremely flattering for a shade with so much warmth in it - I have found that often pink based shades bring out the green in my eyes, but at the same time make them look tired or irritated. Toasted brings out the green without any tired effect.

The formula is highly pigmented, smooth and metallic, without being sparkly. It blends so easily and looks super smooth on, as opposed t some metallics that seem to accentuate wrinkles or imperfections on the eyes.

I will buy this shadow again and again!

on 4/21/2013 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I got this with my Sephora 15% discount coupon and I can see this eyeshadow becoming my go to shade for everyday looks and for those days when I'm too rushed to do full eye look. I've used it as a crease colour with Bobbi Brown's Bellini cream shadow as a base and this combination really brings out my brown eyes.
I was concerned Toasted would be a bit too red for me but it's not. (I can't wear MAC Sable or Mulch because they end up looking reddish on me)
If MAC Sable, Mulch or Satin Taupe didn't work for you, then UD Toasted might be the one.
This shade would be great for a soft bronze smokey eye look too.

on 3/10/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite neutral eyeshadow. It can be worn alone or blended with other shades. Either way it always looks wonderful on the lids and makes my brown eyes pop.Perfect for days when I am on the go. I can describe the color as a light brown with a copper undertone. As others have said, this is suitable for both warm and cool tones and very flattering for a lot of eye shades. I love the sheen of it and the smooth application. It has a silky texture that is a dream to work with, especially when I do a smoky eye. The new packaging is better than the original packaging and looks more chic. This is definitely my HG eyeshadow.

on 3/3/2013 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

My FAVOURITE eyeshadow of all time! I'm going to be so sad when this runs out in my Naked Palette because I use it almost everyday. Love the metallic finish, love the way it applies nice and smoothly, love the colour (obviously) and it just makes my brown eyes pop! Would definitely recommend, it is truly beautiful.

Toasted is a great color for day or night. I have a thing for earthy colors because of my fair skin and i like to play with my complexion and build upon it bringing out my best qualities such as my colored eyed. This eye shadow makes my green eyes pop even if i dont wear any other eye make up like eye liner or mascara. I have a whole collection of ubran decay shadows such as Naked and Naked 2. All are great...

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Toasted is my everyday go to shade since it's a neutral that works with every shade. It blends well and looks great on all skin tones.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I originally used it from my Naked palette and used almost all of it until it fell out of the palette and broke into a million powdery pieces. I tried and tried to replace it by mixing shades I already had so as not to have to buy it by itself. In the end, I caved and bought it and I'm so glad I did. It's absolutely my favorite base shade and is SO pigmented like most UD shadows. The packaging is great- I love Urban Decay's dark chrome casing on their shadows and brushes. Will repurchase again and again!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was introduced to this shade via the Naked palette & this is one of my favorite purple-y outer corner/crease shades for daytime when I don't want to use a typical brown/bronze and don't want much drama. Probably won't buy again because once this runs out in my palette, I will move on to the others in the palette

on 12/31/2012 8:16:00 PM

Purchased based on reviews here and am very pleased with the product. Love the packaging, feels solid and sturdy to me (I drop single eyeshadows like nobodys business). On me (pale, brunette, brown eyes, purpleish lids) it is a beatiful array of colors that overall give the impression of violet. It is a beautiful complex combination of blueish purple, cranberry, and brown - on me. With just a bit of shimmer so it is not glam. You could wear to work. But also could go out on the town with a few more layers and some eyeliner. Gorgeous! Recommend highly to try it.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products