August 28, 2014 | 1717 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by lilangelhana

Greasy and difficult to make stay on your skin. I normally like Max Factor foundations but I am really not a fan of this one,

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by softy22

It has great coverage but I don't like the Dewey finish it have and all the shades have pink undertone and the colore range is soon narrow I hade to pick the darkest shade "bronze" and it doesnt have a mirror

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by DeliJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hated it. overpriced and definitly does not complement dry skin, seems to sit on top of my face and rubs off on everything.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by carly07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation for about 4 years. Every time I try to switch I come straight back to it.

PROS: I haven't found another foundation that matches my skin tone/colour nearly as perfectly as this does, the coverage for me is perfect (with concealer for spots etc), it goes on easily and evenly, it doesn't cake and it doesn't sit in creases (with primer use).

CONS: It's probably not that good for your skin, it's not exactly cheap, for me it takes a bit to 'settle' or it's easily transferable to clothing and it doesn't agree with dry patches (flakes and disappears).

If I could find a non-oil based product that was the same colour and consistency as this foundation I would switch in heart beat, but for now I'm sticking to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Scarletxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this foundation for at least 3 years now and I still love it! It leaves a nice matte finish and lasts throughout the day in all seasons. The only minor negative I can think of it is that it can be slightly drying if your skin is already dry (if that makes sense) but this is easily fixed by using moisturiser underneath. I don't think I'll stop using this product unless its discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

By far this is my fav cream foundation. It is easy to apply, provides full coverage. The shade warm almond is a perfect match for me. The finish is kind of a dewy-matte look. There is a little shimmers in the foundation, but I can barely see them after application in the face. It lasts about 6 -7 hours, which is ok for me. The only complaint is the amount. I think I could finish a pan in one month if I use it daily. Anyway I will be stick to this product.
By the way, max factor is still manufacturing & selling in China and HK, and always has some on sale events.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

My mom had a sample of this product and I took it with me once when I was still cheerleading, it's in "cake form" and it's almost liquid and really smooth.

I put it on before I competed with a sponge (I would recommend a brush) and I was surprised at how easy it went on; it was smooth on my combo skin and it lasted all day through harsh competition so I wondered what it would do on normal days.

I used nr 70 natural which looked rather great at the time, but I went back a few years later and bought the darkest (or almost darkest) shade they had and it turned out that in natural light it was way too light for me.

It's ashame that they don't carry my tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really good product. My skin looks natural and healthy after using it. Its coverage is nice and its packaging is very convenient. I will definately buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

My shade: 40 Creamy Ivory

Pros:
Good range of shades (about nine I think).
Good medium coverage, but can build for more.
Covers spots/pimples well.
Easy to blend.
No offensive smell.
Packaging fits in purses/bags easily.
Storage area for sponge.
Lasted me a good 3-4 months now.

Cons:
Upon nearly finishing the product it gets more difficult to get product out of the package.
Sometimes looks flaky on drier skin (remember to moisturize before hand).
Settles into fine lines a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Bettybo75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pros:
-it is long wearing
-shades are very acceptable (Im mac nw20-25 and my shade is golden 75)
-good to travel with
-it applies easily
-not oily
-good price
-no prob at all using sponge that comes in it

cons:
-it has a smell that you might not like but Im ok with it
-glass pot could be plastic
-could have a mirror for touch ups