December 21, 2014 | 1601 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by beths02

I will not be buying this product again, and in fact i didn't even finish it. Firstly I don't like the packaging because i just think it's a bit unhygienic and is probably why it caused a bad breakout. I also think it was just a very oily and greasy product which my skin didn't like.
I have used a few Max Factor products in the past and most have brought me out in spots, so i now do tend to stay away from any of their skin products.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by amberbabyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It was a risk buying this foundation because i have dry skin, but i really could NOT help myself after seeing the reviews for it. The packaging is nice and compact, it comes with a sponge with i only used for the first couple of times. It is super creamy and covers quite well. I tried this without a moisturiser underneath and it looked quite nice when i first applied it. Then after an hour or so it became really dry looking and it even felt itchy. I then tried it with a moisturiser and it helped a little but not a great deal. It looked fine under my eyes and on my cheeks but in the space between my eyebrows it became dry and irritating. Deffinitley is not suitable for those with dry skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by sonicbelle

Never used anything else ever since I used this. It covers almost everything flawlessly. I dont use the sponge provided as it dries out the skin around the sides of my mouth. All I do is buy my own sponge at the store since those are disposable after a few uses. I like how it glides over my skin smoothly, and I dont need to use a lot to get coverage. One package lasts for about 3-4 months for me. That's how little I need to use. Its my favourite of all time!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Indiiii293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Positives:
- Great if you have dry to normal skin; hydrating, silky formula
- Really easy to apply. Super smooth and easy to blend with fingers or a foundation brush (I would recommend a foundation brush).
- Really nice finish to your skin. Has a luminous, dewy quality.

Negatives:
- Really not good if you have oily skin like me. The formula is oil based and does get very greasy if you have an oily skin type.
- Does not last. Rubs off very easily!
- Very little in the tub for the price you pay.
- Sponge it comes with is bad!

Would not buy again :-/ Does not suit my skin but could be good for dry/very dry skin type :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by lilangelhana

Greasy and difficult to make stay on your skin. I normally like Max Factor foundations but I am really not a fan of this one,

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by softy22

It has great coverage but I don't like the Dewey finish it have and all the shades have pink undertone and the colore range is soon narrow I hade to pick the darkest shade "bronze" and it doesnt have a mirror

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by DeliJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hated it. overpriced and definitly does not complement dry skin, seems to sit on top of my face and rubs off on everything.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by carly07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation for about 4 years. Every time I try to switch I come straight back to it.

PROS: I haven't found another foundation that matches my skin tone/colour nearly as perfectly as this does, the coverage for me is perfect (with concealer for spots etc), it goes on easily and evenly, it doesn't cake and it doesn't sit in creases (with primer use).

CONS: It's probably not that good for your skin, it's not exactly cheap, for me it takes a bit to 'settle' or it's easily transferable to clothing and it doesn't agree with dry patches (flakes and disappears).

If I could find a non-oil based product that was the same colour and consistency as this foundation I would switch in heart beat, but for now I'm sticking to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Scarletxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this foundation for at least 3 years now and I still love it! It leaves a nice matte finish and lasts throughout the day in all seasons. The only minor negative I can think of it is that it can be slightly drying if your skin is already dry (if that makes sense) but this is easily fixed by using moisturiser underneath. I don't think I'll stop using this product unless its discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

By far this is my fav cream foundation. It is easy to apply, provides full coverage. The shade warm almond is a perfect match for me. The finish is kind of a dewy-matte look. There is a little shimmers in the foundation, but I can barely see them after application in the face. It lasts about 6 -7 hours, which is ok for me. The only complaint is the amount. I think I could finish a pan in one month if I use it daily. Anyway I will be stick to this product.
By the way, max factor is still manufacturing & selling in China and HK, and always has some on sale events.