Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Talc, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, Candelilla Cera, Ozokerite, PEG-9 Polydimethysiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis, Glycerin, Allantoin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Hydroxyapatite, Aluminium Hydroxide, Methicone, Disodium EDTA, PEG/PPG- 18/18 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Propylparaben, Methyparaben, ( /- CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)

I've seen quite a few negative reviews.. but I LOVE IT!
Gives me a full coverage and covers everything! I don't need to use a concealer.. It gives me skin a dewy look. I do like to use a translucent powder - just to set it.

This product doesn't make my skin look "oily" throughout the day- (My skin is normal)

Not a complete fan of the packaging.. The jar is tiny compared to the "lid" they placed the sponge in.. So thumbs down for that.. And for the price (Close to $40 In Australia) I'd love to have more product than packaging.

Aside from that one negative, i really do highly recommend this foundation if you love high coverage!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this product! It's my absolutely favorite foundation and I've bought it 6 times till today. I love the effect it leaves on my skin,it's smooth,"light" on my face,easy to apply and it's not oily at all-that's why you should avoid it if you have dry skin. It makes my face look completely matte after 5-6 hours minimum. I wouldn't recommend this to girls with acne-prone skin or severe cases of discoloration and acne scars, since its coverage is medium. It works well for my skin though and it's satisfying enough when I have my monthly breakout. I'm a huge Max Factor lover and I've tried almost all their foundations (Xperience,Color Adapt,Second Skin,Facefinity) but I can assure you that this one leaves my skin looking the best of all the rest. Its price is not that satifying,it could be cheaper imo. I should also mention that the packaging is really nice and comfortable for your handbag or clutch and it also includes a spongy applicator. Overall,a great foundation I would recommend to anyone. It indeed does miracles!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is quite simply- horrible. It's greasy, sits on the skin, transfers/rubs off very easily, highlights pores, lines and fine hairs on the face. My face looked like it hadn't been washed in a month within an hour of having this product on my face. Not impressed at all especially since I paid £12 for this!!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS, im really pale and its hard to find a foundation that will match my pale skin, annd cover everything i need it to. It comes with a sponge but i use a foundation brush.

I ran out of my MAC foundation and needed to find something that would do me until i got another, so i went to the store and picked this up simply because i liked the packaging! Whilst i know that's a bad way to pick a foundation; its the best drugstore foundation ive found!

Great coverage, around medium and leaves a dewy, but not oily effect on my skin which is great as i usually cant get a foundation to look dewy on me as of my dry skin. Anyways,

I highly recommend!

Only been using a few days but its quick its simple and even to apply, lightweight and small enough to carry for touch ups, along with applicator included.

Covers my blemishes and matches my pale skin tone perfectly. Brilliant also as a base under my other max factor when i need that flawlessly perfect look :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really didn't like this! i tried the tester product at my local farmers store (nz) and it seemed like quite a good full coverage foundation, so i bought it on sale for $30. however, it is such a light foundation and not very good for my oily skin, goes quite dry around my nose area, comes off soooo fast and the amount you get for the price you pay is shocking.
would probably be okay for people with dry skin though. :)

Greasy and it won`t stay put.

I will not be buying this product again, and in fact i didn't even finish it. Firstly I don't like the packaging because i just think it's a bit unhygienic and is probably why it caused a bad breakout. I also think it was just a very oily and greasy product which my skin didn't like.
I have used a few Max Factor products in the past and most have brought me out in spots, so i now do tend to stay away from any of their skin products.

It was a risk buying this foundation because i have dry skin, but i really could NOT help myself after seeing the reviews for it. The packaging is nice and compact, it comes with a sponge with i only used for the first couple of times. It is super creamy and covers quite well. I tried this without a moisturiser underneath and it looked quite nice when i first applied it. Then after an hour or so it became really dry looking and it even felt itchy. I then tried it with a moisturiser and it helped a little but not a great deal. It looked fine under my eyes and on my cheeks but in the space between my eyebrows it became dry and irritating. Deffinitley is not suitable for those with dry skin :)

Never used anything else ever since I used this. It covers almost everything flawlessly. I dont use the sponge provided as it dries out the skin around the sides of my mouth. All I do is buy my own sponge at the store since those are disposable after a few uses. I like how it glides over my skin smoothly, and I dont need to use a lot to get coverage. One package lasts for about 3-4 months for me. That's how little I need to use. Its my favourite of all time!