April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Deodorants - Degree Clinical Protection

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by AllieN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This deodorant is great! I really loved how well it worked. Anytime I sweat, it provides another burst of fragrance that smells great. With hot, humid Florida summers, this stuff has been fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by tmoney1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough about this deodorant. It's been a life saver! For the past few years I've had a problem with excessive sweat. It was completely embarrassing and annoying. And with record temperatures this summer, I couldn't have discovered this at a better time. Think it's important to note that excessive sweating could be an indication of a medical issue that may need to get checked out. Beyond that I really like the powder scent, it's fairly subtle and fresh smelling as opposed to Secret's Clinical Strength "light & fresh" scent. It sounds so cliche but I truly have regained confidence in social settings. I found a coupon for $1 off at Degree website. I would absolutely recommend this to friends/family.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by cocopetite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I sweat a lot since a few years (yes, I know, it's not cool and really embarrassing !) and tried a lot of deodorants. I think that the Degree Clinical deodorant (I tried the powder scent) is the best, so better than Dove Clinical and Secret Clinical deodorants. I used it when I was travelling last summer with a lot of walking to do, and it was actually very effective. I will definitely repurchase it !

Edit : It seems that this deodorant doesn't work on me anymore. Sorry !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by SimpleDreams17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use to use Secret Deodorant but that did nothing for my B.O.. Then i switched to Degree which helped and one day i saw the clinical protection Degree which works perfectly! I can't smell myself anymore and even after a workout it still works.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

As a 5 year Secret customer I just changed to Degree clinical. I sweat a lot, and although I felt satisfied with Secret I didn't know there was something better out there. I don't remember the price but when i got this I used it at nights like it told me to, and after I got out of the shower. This product works great. I've tried numerous men products because I wanted a thorough deodarant and as long as it did its job, I could care less about the smell. This product has a wonderful feminine scent as well. Very pleased. I believe this is my first review giving all 5's.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by princess101

I purchased this product from their fine fragrance line, in the scent Classic Romance. This antiperspirant/deodorant works like no other. It not only smells amazing (floral) but really helped to keep me dry. I tested this at yoga class, and even though I thought I had perspirated, my tee showed no signs of wetness at all. The applicator is your standard twist up tube, but in a sleek frosted white rather than your usual cheap plastic-toy look. I apply before bed, allowing it to dry for a minute or two while I brush my teeth, and re-apply a light coat in the mornings. It has worked well so far, and I would recommend this to others.

UPDATE: For some reason this has stopped working. I dunno if it's my body chemistry with this product or if it's the product itself. Still makes a great deodorant though, just not reliable for wetness protection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I developed sweaty underarms around 2 years ago. I never had this problem until recently. I don't have an odor, just wet underarms. This works great! I put it on before bed and I use a regular deodorant in the morning. My underarms are not wet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

To be blunt, I sweat a lot. No smell, just constant wet patches under my arms regardless of what I do or what I wear, and a lot of deodorant and sweat stains on my clothing. I have ruined more than one item of clothing because of my problem. I tried Secretís clinical deodorant and wasnít impressed. This one however seems to work a lot better. Yes I still get the odd wet patch but that could be due to poor application technique (if I donít cover the entire underarm area plus a little beyond then I get minor wet patches). It is quite expensive, but I will gladly pay the price for a product that works. So far, so good and I will be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by sharon517

I bought this deodorant about a week ago in the hopes that it might reduce my underarm wetness. i don't have a problem with smell but i needed something strong so i could avoid the wet marks under my underarms and shirt. so i bought this hoping for the best, and thinking that it would be great because it was from Degree. I still experience slight wetness and for the price, i expected to be completely dry. i apply it at night and in the morning and i'm wondering what else i need to be doing for it to work. i'll try secret clinical strength next. EDIT: I'm worried that for the price, you don't get much product. I was suprised to see more deodorant wasn't in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I got tired of my regular deodorants just not cutting it. Even Certain Dri wasn't helping. I hemmed and hawed between Secret and Degree Clinical Strength deodorants, finally settling on this one because it has a little more product and was a little cheaper than Secret. I'm in love! It keeps me totally dry throughout the day, and the smell is really fresh! Will repurchase!