October 25, 2014 | 1520 users online

Concealers - Cle de Peau - Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I caved and spend $70 CAD on this concealer. I think I found the answer to my quest for faking a bright undereye (dark under eye circles, thanks to genetics).

The product blends beautifully and you only need to dab lightly to dispense the product. lovely powdery finish. I'm actually ditching my foundation and just using this product under my eyes and where there's redness on my nose and chin.

Fantastic product! Holy Grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lucyim

I actually ran out recently of Cle de Peau concealer in ivory, and did not realize how amazing this concealer is. For everyday wear, for photoshoots, covering up dark spots and contouring. The fact that it is in stick form is a plus. I have tried Dior's many concealers, Amazing Cosmetics, Vapour Organic Beauty. Nothing has that certain skin binding texture I love so much about Cle de Peau concealer. And for $70, it is worth it, since I wasted over $150 trying to find a "cheaper" replacement. Also, the fact that it is highly pigmented and dense makes it last a very long time. I think it's time for a trip to Neiman's now!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Princesska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best concealer which I sometimes use all over my face as a foundation. It is best for oily/normal skin, those with dry skin might need to use an eye cream under it. The price is ok considering it lasts a very long time ( for more than a year depending on its use). It's even better than Chanel and Armani. I stopped looking for a better one once I found this one.

Edit: One year later and I am still loving it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by road2lane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing covers very well and looks like my skin!
I'm kinda in the middle of shade 1 and 2..If I had to pick only one two is a little more my tone(pink). So I bought both bummer for my wallet! Though i'm sure they love making two sales.. Maybe this is why they only sell a few shade so you have to mix.. I wish they had a few more shades that is for sure!
It has a clay base so it can be a little drying under the eyes
This also will last you a good year! if not more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Trixieclose

I think this concealer is nice- the consistency is great and the staying power is too. I think the color range is quite poor and I don't think beige is the right match for me. Definitely dont blind buy this online- I will try the next color up next time or get matched in person because I think having the correct color concealer is imperative to how well it will cover dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by acnnacnn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use 'ocher' under my Armani Maestro 4.5 / Estee Lauder Double wear light 2.0 / NC20-25 foundation, this concealer is the most expensive concealer I've ever bought. This covers my redness, spots, blemish and scar very well, it's so smooth and not dry at all. I really love it and it's the best concealer in the market I have used so far (compared to bobbi brown, lancome, estee lauder, loreal & mineral concealer etc.) I can't live without this, this is a totally amazing product! My HG concealer!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by apkeating

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is CRAZY expensive, but soooooo worth the money. I bought this in January and use it every day on rogue blemishes (i don't have a lot) and under my eyes and I still have at least 80% of the stick left. Also my understanding is that once the product is flush, if you dig it out with a brush, you can get another month's worth of product!!

Yes, this product is expensive, but it is the only concealer that fully conceals my dark circles well enough. I still use it on top of my Bobbi Brown corrector because it doesn't fully color correct, but the combo does wonders. Word to the wise-it's a tiny bit drying, so for super dry skin like mine, use eye cream prior. I don't have a problem when I do this. I set all my foundation with a little powder even though I don't get oily, I like the coverage. I'll continue to buy this because the cost is outweighed by the amazingness of the product and the fact that it lasts FOREVER. I think that this will last me a good 18 months at this pace. I would EASILY go through 3-4 Bobbi Browns in that time span, and those are $30 each, so it's probably cheaper this way. I highly recommend trying this. Go to a Nordstrom counter, they let you return all the makeup if you don't like it, although I got mine from Neiman Marcus.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by jenwrite

Ivory is the perfect yellow-based color under the eyes, and the thick consistency of the product conceals well. The price is outrageous, but this concealer tube has lasted over a year (my last tube lasted for years with off and on use), and works beautifully under the eyes. The company has changed the unique packaging, which is unfortunate, as the tube used to be easy to find in my purse. It also seems to contain less product, but the tube could have been lengthened as well as thinned.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Blssflsea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer. I tried many to find one that behaved the way I wanted it to. I only use this under my eyes. This was the only one that stayed put and didn't go into my fine lines. I warm a little on my finger and tap, tap, tap under my eyes. Works beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

I said I would buy this product again, however if I find a duplicate that costs less of course I wouldn't. The price is high. That being said it is lasts me quite a while. Also remember to use a brush or Qtip to get the product out once you reach the very end of the tube - there is lots of product BELOW the packaging stick once it stops rolling up that is perfectly usuable if you just dig it out. As far as product quality it is quite amazing. I use light which just blends perfectly (I'm NC20), is never dry and stays on quite long when set w/powder. It is perfection for under eyes - never had it emphasize those wrinkles and it absolutely will cover brown spots or any other crazy marks I have on any part of my face. So barring a magical dupe I probably will be forking out that $$$ for this wonderful product again one of these days.