July 28, 2014 | 1329 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are great to keep in your purse, when you want to remove oil, but you don't want to keep adding powder. I do have to say that I've never tried another brand though. They're very affordable, and I'd repurchase them.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

Very handy for on the go. It works well to combat oil. It doesn't ruin my makeup. Totally recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They are flexible!!!! I buy this and the elf ones but those scratch my face so I use gently but for one dollar they are okay, both are good

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by snaket0ngue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've tried SO many blotting sheets, but I always end up going back to these. They absorb every last bit of oil on my face, but I find myself needing 2 or 3 sheets to get my entire face completely oil free (mind you, I have extremely oily skin). They do remove your makeup somewhat, but definitely not as much as other blotting sheets I've used. Also, around the 30th sheet, it becomes extremely hard to get one sheet out because the tape has lost its stickiness. But, other than that, I really enjoy these.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by bubbleberry5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is truly heaven sent. PLEASE clean and clear don't do not discontinue btw don't raise the price either.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by skylight106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I saw the reviews on this product and decided to try them as my forehead and nose are quite shiny. Holy crap!! It works so well. I used it once and my face was really matte, I love these things! I do wish they worked for more than a few hours, but that's probably more my body producing oil too quickly. Overall, love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I have been a fan of these for 10+ years. It is genius, it removes the oil from your skin without messing up your makeup. I do not leave the house without these EVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by TDApao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best oil blotting sheets. I like that the sheets are flexible. I've tried blotting sheets that felt like gift tissue paper. These ones feel good. I'm not afraid of paper cuts :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gets rid of the oil on your face. It does take a little bit of my makeup off, but not much. I just retouch with some pressed powder and my makeup looks fresh again. This stuff is a gift from God.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by minosan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just ran out yesterday :( I need to go out and buy new ones!

I love everything about these oil sheets.
One sheet goes a long way! I'm extremely oily and I just feel SO refreshed and matte once I wipe my face with these.
It doesn't take off much of my makeup, either.

These are by far the best oil absorbing sheets I've purchased! The packaging is very convenient.
It really absorbs the oil out of your face and a great touch-up during the day.

A must-have for the oily ladies like me out there. :)