Bobbi Brown Apricot Powder Blush

4.5

(((RATED 6 ON SKIN DEEP))) Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Peg-150 Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Laureth-4, Lanolin, Beeswax, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Mica, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 6 Lake.

on 12/3/2011 3:12:00 AM

Really sweet blush pink when put on. I use it sparingly as it's very pigmented. Stipling method, then blend. I suspect this small box is gonna last me ages!:) One lippy less cos..i still worry about over-applying every time I use it.

on 10/25/2011 5:12:00 AM

Alarmingly pink in the pan. A definite flat raspberry. A light touch is required here to achieve anything that borders on the natural. Clown-like scenarios more likely.

on 9/18/2011 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Don't be frightened of this color-- yes, in the container it's shocking! When applied w/ a light hand it blends very well and is gorgeous. I've seen this on all skin colors. My sis who is a NC20 wears this in the summer and one of my colleagues who is a NC45 also pulls it off. Just depends on the application. Also, no shimmer so it looks very natural and can be worn to work

on 9/6/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Oh Apricot Blush, how I love thee? You are truly my HG blush. It's this neon vibrant pink with orange that when applied on tanned skins you get this beautiful Glowy cheek. It's soooooo beautiful. Sometimes I use MUFE HD Cream Blush in #6 just to prolong the wear although sometimes I really don't need to.

on 7/20/2011 7:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

"Apricot" -- one of the most beautiful colors I have ever seen -- is described as "a bright apricot," but it's actually more predominantly pink, not peachy. I would describe it as a bright, hot pink with a hint of peach -- and even that does not do it justice in terms of how lovely a color it really is. I think it is a wearable shade for a range of complexions, fair to deep, warm to cool, because the color can be built up or sheered out for different effects.

Apricot is one of the shades with which I have to use a stippling brush, because it would be too bright otherwise, but when I do, it's subtle and perfectly workable on someone with my coloring (or lack thereof!). My complexion seems to glow -- I love it!

For reference: NW5-10; NARS Siberia.

on 6/15/2011 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Bobbi's blushes because they are so finely milled! This one, however, just is too bright and too red toned for me and doesn' tlook natural. I will stick with Desert Pink, Desert Rose, and Pale Pink. I don't like the packaging - you get so little (it's a blush but as small as an eyeshadow), and it's too small for my normal blush. This would work great for someone with darker skin probably (Im about NW25).

I bought this product on the basis of raging reviews and of great recommendations from friends. However, this colour doesn't work very well on girls with olive skin. The colour comes on very strong with just a slight touch and it looks too red on my skin tone.

It was my first time to use Bobbi Brown products and the Sales Lady has recommended me this blush. I was shocked as the color is hot pink! I am Asian with fair skin and I do not want to look like a doll with a hot pink blush. BUT!!! Suprisingly when she applied it on me. It is a nice warm pink. It looks like natural blush. I love it! And I have used it ever since.

on 12/20/2010 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Don't get me wrong, I genuinely love this product. It is pigmented, goes on smoothly, awesome staying power, and does not irritate my sensitive skin or break it out. The only thing is that the color is too strong and red for my complexion. It looks as if I've been sunburned and orangified. This might work better for a fairer individual or with a cooler complexion, but on olive skin, it just makes me look darker

on 12/8/2010 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color is very pigmented and a little goes along way. I like my cheeks to have a matte pink tone to it and this blush happens to give me what I want. I just love the color and I don't need to pack a lot on my brush to get the color I want out of this blush. It stays on my cheeks for a long time and I don't need to touch up that much. LOVE IT! (:

Popular Blush Products