April 17, 2014 | 1931 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - apricot powder blush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

I love Bobbi's blushes because they are so finely milled! This one, however, just is too bright and too red toned for me and doesn' tlook natural. I will stick with Desert Pink, Desert Rose, and Pale Pink. I don't like the packaging - you get so little (it's a blush but as small as an eyeshadow), and it's too small for my normal blush. This would work great for someone with darker skin probably (Im about NW25).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by littlekangaroo

I bought this product on the basis of raging reviews and of great recommendations from friends. However, this colour doesn't work very well on girls with olive skin. The colour comes on very strong with just a slight touch and it looks too red on my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by femmefatale25

It was my first time to use Bobbi Brown products and the Sales Lady has recommended me this blush. I was shocked as the color is hot pink! I am Asian with fair skin and I do not want to look like a doll with a hot pink blush. BUT!!! Suprisingly when she applied it on me. It is a nice warm pink. It looks like natural blush. I love it! And I have used it ever since.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by elisie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Don't get me wrong, I genuinely love this product. It is pigmented, goes on smoothly, awesome staying power, and does not irritate my sensitive skin or break it out. The only thing is that the color is too strong and red for my complexion. It looks as if I've been sunburned and orangified. This might work better for a fairer individual or with a cooler complexion, but on olive skin, it just makes me look darker

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Ix3Chewie

This color is very pigmented and a little goes along way. I like my cheeks to have a matte pink tone to it and this blush happens to give me what I want. I just love the color and I don't need to pack a lot on my brush to get the color I want out of this blush. It stays on my cheeks for a long time and I don't need to touch up that much. LOVE IT! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Wonderland57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color is very pretty on me. I use it in conjunction with another color, putting the apricot right on the apple of my cheeks for an extra pop. It looks great. I use a very light hand as it can overwhelm if too much is applied.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unfailingly brightens your face. Use a light hand and blend and it's absolutely magical.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this blush! I look forward to the blush part of my routine because of this amazing color. I love my husband because I was able to get him to pick it up at the BB counter for me (he was in the vicinity anyways lol) and he was shocked that I told him to purchase such a bright shade. On my NC40 BB Natural skin it gives an amazing lit from within look. It is just a little bit lighter than the color my cheeks become when they flush so I use this primarily in the warmer months. A little really does go a long way, I don't know if I'll ever have to repurchase! I've had mine for almost a year and a dip hasn't even begun to form!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kellijhudson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never thought I'd pay $22 for a blush! However this is by far the best blush product I have ever purchased! This blush is highly pigmented and lasts all day. I started with Peony and love the bright beautiful color but its better on me in the evenings. I purchased Pale Pink and love it for the day time, it is a little more subtle. The new Apricot is so gorgeous with a tan. So now that I have purchased three colors from BB's blush line I will never use another product only just continue to grow my color collection. You will be amazed how long this product lasts. I wear it everyday and a little goes along way and I still have what looks like a new compact. You definitely get what you pay for with this product and I know you'll be pleased with what BB can do to enhance your beauty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have medium-dark skin (nc44) and this blush is so lovely! It looks way too bright in the pan but trust me, its not what you think. I lightly dab my BB blush brush in there, tap the excess and buff onto the apples of my cheeks. With my warm toned skin, this gives me a perfect flush like I've been exercising. I dont mind the price since this will last me a long time. I bought the BB empty palette to store all my blushes in there. Love it!