October 26, 2014 | 969 users online

Eye Primer - Bare Escentuals - bareVitamins Prime Time Eyelid Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

really good, works well as it says.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 6:57:00 AM More reviews by cupcake87

this primer is actually a really good one it makes the eye shadow colour a lot brighter and true and they do last just about the whole day.My only problem with it is,that when I apply it with my fingers,It is just completely transparent and I can't see when I already have it on and where I missed a spot,And that's just annoying sine I have big eyes and hence big eyelids.I don't want to use a brush because it's just too wasteful and this is why I shall not buy this again though it's a very good product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by counterlydefined

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

ive tried the urban decay primer potion, too faced eyeshadow insurance, mac paint pot, and tarte's primer - but BE's eyelid primer keeps my eyeshadow vibrant and allows no smudging at all even until the end of the day. esp after they have redesigned the packaging, this product is easier to use now. love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin, so my eyshadow and liner tend to run, which drives me crazy. However, I cannot use UDPP or TFSI because the active ingredient in them, which I will not try to spell right now, makes my eyes red and burn. I think I'm allergic to it. The SA at Sephora recommended this, so I decided to give it a try. This does not irritate my eyes, is easy to apply with a brush, and it makes my shadow and liner last until I take it off at night. I brush this on my lower lash line as well and apply eyeliner over it, with great results. I think this is a little expensive ($18.00) for the tiny tube, but since I'm not allergic to it and it works so well, I'll repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by glubba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought this after reading reviews here and so pleased I did. My eyeshadow at the end of the day as it did when I applied in the morning. Agree with others the applicator can be wasteful but overall I am happy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I have this in the "Brightening" version. This product honestly works just as good as UDPP. And, one tube of this stuff will really last you a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was ok, it made my eye shadow stay a little longer but not much, didn't seem to make it smoother. I don't know maybe it's just not for me, but I have no desire to repurchase. I gave it 3 lippies cuz it did help my shadow a little bit, but not like I had hoped for :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by kimk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I too got this as a sample, and, were it not for the craptacular packaging of the stuff, I'd have it in a minute! It works at least as well as, and probably better than, the other primers I've tried, included UDPP, Lorac (which is really very good), and TFSI. This stuff does a bit to even out the skin tone on your lids - it's not meant as camoflague, so don't expect it to do what it's not meant to do. It makes shadows wear like *iron* - seriously, I fell asleep with all my makeup on the other night after using this for the first time, and woke up in the morning with my shadow looking great! No smearing, very, very little fading, and zero creasing. I was really impressed.

I'd buy this in a minute IF BE changes the stoopid packaging. It needs to be in a squeeze tube like the Lorac and TFSI. Then I think it would be perfection.

STOP THE PRESSES - THEY HAVE REPACKAGED IT!!! http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P279111&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5737

Ok, Now it IS perfection in a TUBE!! :D Now I will buy it - happily and forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Frostblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's very good at preventing creases.

Bare in mid this is to be applied after foundation and concealer or your concealer and makeup can look cakey and uneven.

You might want to know that the strawberrynet website sells this but it feels a lot more oily than the one I got from the USA from sephora. Both consistency work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by MakeupPadawan

Awesome awesome primer. I have oily lids and this stuff keeps my eyeshadow on all day. People are complaining about the clicky pen applicator. It definitely is a pain in the neck at first. It takes so many clicks to get the product flowing and you have no idea when it's coming and then too much oozes out! Gah! But after that first time it has been fine for me. I dab the pen directly on my eyelid and blend with my finger. (I feel like my eyelids are more hygienic than my fingers?) Anyway, I have no problems with primer oozing into the lid after I'm done applying it, but I do store mine upright so maybe that helps. I find I have no problems blending eyeshadow on top of this either. It's just a fantastic product. I wish they made a face primer as good as this that would control oilies! 5 lippies from me and I will be repurchasing.