July 25, 2014 | 1045 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Classic Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The scent is a classic Cover Girl makeup scent, it reminds me of Noxema., it smells clean. Classic Pink is such a great basic that every girl should own. I hate that CG tests on animals so I feel guilty if I buy a CG product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! This color is perfect for me. My skin is extremely pale, so I don't need too much color to make an impact. This applies like a dream, and it has wonderful staying power. For the price, and the quality, this is worth buying over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to like it a lot, then I realized it makes me look way too pink. It probably looks like a nice barbie pink on other people. For me, I already have pink undertones so it makes me look rather red and too makeupy like a clown.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by hrhirene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's the perfect color pink for my skin and adds such a nice, fresh pop of color. I am very fair-skinned, so it takes very little to get the optimal color.

This was the first blush I ever bought, many years ago and in this exact color, and I just re-purchased it recently on a whim because I was sick of the sparkles and slightly orange aspect of NARS Orgasm and wanted something a little bit fresher. As a dedicated HE makeup user for a few years now, I was pleasantly surprised at the pigmentation and quality of this inexpensive blush! It goes on easily and smoothly, and leaves you looking like you've just come in from running around in the snow or strolling along the stream on a cool spring day. SO fresh.

I typically apply with my Sephora powder brush, but the little brush that comes with it really isn't bad once you get the hang of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Loveeee ittt!!!:) Ok so this is what happened, i heard a lot of people liked revlon blush which makes sense because it is one of the higher end drugstore brands buttttt...it sucked. I found a coupon for a covergirl product and this was litterally the cheapest thing they had, so i bought it. It looked gorgeous!!! its a perfect color and it blends in really well and doesnt look like its just sitting on top of your foundation. The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because it doesnt stay on quite as long as revlon but it still lasts for a long time!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by MauraRose

Really nice, inexpensive, classic blush. The color is very build-able so its great for everyone. Would recommend to someone new to makeup. It was the first blush I ever bought.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: baby pink

Pros: long-lasting, pretty color

Cons: packaging, sheer, frosty

Comments: This is a sheer bubble gum pink, but can be built up for more intensity. I'm not too crazy about the packaging - I have no idea why they would have a small rectangular pan. Although the color is nice, the finish is not. It is way too frosty for my liking. The shimmer is highly noticeable, but not in a good way. It makes my cheeks look silver.

Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brings back memories...I love the smell. Like Noxema, or a cinnamon rose scent.This has a nice enough color, but the brush is crap. No need to repurchase for me, I've moved onto bigger and better blushes...but I will always have a soft spot for this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 1
Packaging Quality: 4
Buy Again: Yes.

Very Nice. I Like That It's Exactly What It Says It Is, a Nice, Classic, Pink. I Bought This Along with Rose Silk. I Find This Shade More Suitable For Night As It Can Get Very Bright. For Day However, It Looks Excellent Layered Lightly Over Rose Silk.
One Lippie Off For The Scent. I Think It Smells Like Old Lady. (The Ones That Wear Way To Much Makeup And Heavy Scents Because They Can't Smell As Well)
HOWEVER, It's A Tolerable Smell. I Can't Smell It When It's On My Face; But My Boyfriend Tells Me I "Smell Like Makeup" So Use Your Sense Of Smell To Guide You. :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this blush! Covergirl Cheekers are a hit & miss for me. the formula isnt the best like the WetnWild Coloricon blushes which are so pigmented that you have to be very careful or also the Rimmel blushes are really great too from the drugstore- im a drugstore only girl but CG tests on animals and until they change their policy on that i will not repurchase so until then ill enjoy my blush i bought when i first got into makeup & didnt realize that makeup was tested on animals which still is so unbelievable & cruel but thats an entirely different story since i could go on and on about that so ill break down my review,,,,,,,,
PRICE/AVAILABILITY- this blush or the CG Cheekers will run you around $3-5 depending on where you buy them & the sales etc.. i think the best place is Walmart/Target but its up to you. I paid $4 for mine & i think its not worth it but it is a great blush non the less. CG Cheekers are the small version of blush & available wherever CG products are sold which is almost every drugstore/Target & Walmart. CG is anywhere in the US
SHADE/FORMULA- Classic Pink is def a classic pink. its a bright bubble gum pink which i love on my pale cool skin. this blush will look great on lighter skin tones. not sure if it will work well with med-dark skin tones since the pigmentation is lacking. it does show up on my skin but im extremely pale but i love this blush since its a pink which brightens up my skin & gives me a natural youthful look. its one of my fav blushes for everyday i like the Elf Pink Passion even more since its more pigmented & softer but this isnt the worst blush i own either. The formula on these cheekers are hit & miss meaning they are just a tad too hard for my likingi like buttery smooth blushes & this is a tad too hard. its pressed well but a bit too much there is a tad bit of shimmer to this but i find that my brush doesnt pick it up & it doesnt show up- but it does leave a slight sheen on your cheeks. i love it really.. they are just a tad off from being really great! if they made them softer & a bit more pigmented id really love em. i just know most people will have problems with these showing up. you may have to build it up & it will work. ilove this shade out of the few i own. Classic Pink will look great on all skin tones- it will give you the most youthful natural glow & make you look healthy! i love it!

Overall Classic Pink is a great addition to my blush collection. it gives me the cutest look & its pretty & natural that its a no fuss blush that i dont have to worry about applying too much or blending the crap out of it. i reach for it alot since i can just put it on & bam! my face looks 10x better & i look more awake! i love it but until they change their policy & quit testing makeup on these innocent animals- i will not be repurchasing & i tell my friends not to buy from them until they change their policies! sorry its a great blush but not worth an animal suffering unfairly for it :(