Cover Girl Cheekers in Classic Pink

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This blush is a must have in my book! It was the very first blush I ever bought, and it's the blush I keep buying over and over again. It's so inexpensive, it's tiny and compact and very pigmented, so apply with a light hand and it will last forever. It does have a very old school makeup scent, I personally like it and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

I think every girl should give this blush a try!

on 1/26/2013 9:53:00 PM

Cover Girl blushes are my first blush products I've brought and probably the best drugstore blush. They're really cheap and they work really well.
The blush blends really well, it's buildable, and it also last all day. Classic pink is a tad bit too pink for my skin tone, so I won't be buying this color again, but Rose Silk color instead. But I'm still going to use; however, I only need a small amount for my cheeks with a light touch.
Overall, this is a very nice blush for anyone. It gives me a nice soft glow and it makes me look alive:)

on 1/20/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Been using this for years and keep going back to it. Perfect shade of pink for my skintone and when I apply it and see it in the mirror, my reflection seems to say.. "Ahhhhh, that's better now"... LOL Don't mind the Noxema scent to it at all and the price is right.

on 11/18/2012 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

amazing barbie pink color. i love the smell of noxema, its smell clean and fresh.

on 9/20/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The scent is a classic Cover Girl makeup scent, it reminds me of Noxema., it smells clean. Classic Pink is such a great basic that every girl should own. I hate that CG tests on animals so I feel guilty if I buy a CG product.

on 8/17/2012 4:31:00 PM

I love this blush! This color is perfect for me. My skin is extremely pale, so I don't need too much color to make an impact. This applies like a dream, and it has wonderful staying power. For the price, and the quality, this is worth buying over and over again.

on 3/29/2012 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used to like it a lot, then I realized it makes me look way too pink. It probably looks like a nice barbie pink on other people. For me, I already have pink undertones so it makes me look rather red and too makeupy like a clown.

on 3/6/2012 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this blush! It's the perfect color pink for my skin and adds such a nice, fresh pop of color. I am very fair-skinned, so it takes very little to get the optimal color.

This was the first blush I ever bought, many years ago and in this exact color, and I just re-purchased it recently on a whim because I was sick of the sparkles and slightly orange aspect of NARS Orgasm and wanted something a little bit fresher. As a dedicated HE makeup user for a few years now, I was pleasantly surprised at the pigmentation and quality of this inexpensive blush! It goes on easily and smoothly, and leaves you looking like you've just come in from running around in the snow or strolling along the stream on a cool spring day. SO fresh.

I typically apply with my Sephora powder brush, but the little brush that comes with it really isn't bad once you get the hang of it.

on 1/2/2012 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Loveeee ittt!!!:) Ok so this is what happened, i heard a lot of people liked revlon blush which makes sense because it is one of the higher end drugstore brands buttttt...it sucked. I found a coupon for a covergirl product and this was litterally the cheapest thing they had, so i bought it. It looked gorgeous!!! its a perfect color and it blends in really well and doesnt look like its just sitting on top of your foundation. The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because it doesnt stay on quite as long as revlon but it still lasts for a long time!!!

on 12/5/2011 12:07:00 AM

Really nice, inexpensive, classic blush. The color is very build-able so its great for everyone. Would recommend to someone new to makeup. It was the first blush I ever bought.

Popular Blush Products