November 27, 2014 | 1504 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by ringo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this essence for years. Twice a day. It help to tighten my pores. Balance out my skin tone and overall complexion.
For first timer user, one thing that u will notice is the smell but nothing too over powering. You dont need much 2 drops is more than enough. I am using this in conjunction with sk2 facial treatment clear lotion.
If you are looking for good skin care and willing to spend a little bit more please give this a try. Cause it works wonder.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by SIPEDRO

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Bought into all the hype, how dumb am I??? Never again, waste of LOTS of $$$ =(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by fennyjunita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Super love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by makeupjie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First tell a short story of my skin. Combination skin, prone to acne. Two years of using Estee Lauder advanced night repair serum. My skin was once quite ok then. After I tried a few aggressive products i experienced breakouts all over my face. It is the worst of my life. After that, I started using SK II facial treatment essence, and used it alone at night and at morning before moisturizer and makeup. Now the first bottle almost finished (215ml), my skin becomes back to normal. I can feel that it is back to the normal track! And what is more, I felt my skin is clearer and more healthy!

I have hauled another two bottles of it and decided to use it for the rest of my life! Seriously this is my HG skincare product forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by mzlin

I have heard so much about this bottle that one day at duty free before I flew, I just purchased this with other sk2 products ( cleanser, clear treatment lotion, cellumination essence and moisturizer ). They cost me a bomb yet best investment ever. Within 7-10 days, I can see visible results. My skin becomes clearer and less dull, it glows. I use FTE with other products too like when I am having few breakouts and I feel like I should not use whitening. It works but less visible results unlike using with SK2 products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Fresha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I just happily/reluctantly purchased my second bottle in a larger size. The first bottle I got was the 2.5 oz bottle in the value pack with the clear lotion and mask. This time I went for the 7.2. This product is one of those products that cost so much that I hoped that I would hate it and return it. Well, 11 weeks and an empty bottle later my skin is less oily and dark spots that weren't touched by retin-a, bha/aha, and many other products are fading (a lot). Only laser worked faster and better. It's been 4 days since I started using the very last drops sparingly (about 1/2 as much ~2 drops) and only once a day and my skin is beginning to oil back up. I spent a few years stalking this product before I took the plunge. When Sephora has it's Winter sale I'm going to get the 11 oz bottle and hope it lasts the whole year. $275-$55(20% off Sephora sale)=$220/12 mo=$18.33 per mo. That's not bad considering I was spending at least that on products I wouldn't finish/didn't work on my stubborn dark spots. I just hope it keeps working. *This is a message to those that read the boards and look over the reviews the contributors leave. Sometimes I post on the skincare board and I never mention that I use this product. It's one of those products that is doubted there. It really is too expensive to be used by most (including me, but I budgeted for this) and many times expensive products are shunned on the SC board. This actually is part of why I lemmed for so long.*

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Haria

I've been using FTE for 2Y and combined with Obagi clear+Retin A. Those all my daily routine and I never need BB cream,foundie to coverage my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by dichant

I bought it when I was preparing my wed, 1st time I used it my skin felt smooth n supple, but after few days my face brokeout, I almost never have pimples (only in my period), but pimples started to came out, I kept using it just too see if the pimples disappeared, but unfortunately it didn't. too bad I really wish it will work for my skin, but it wasn't. .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Bili26

This is my second bottle of FTE and really loves the result. I use this in the morning before put the sunblock and my face looks like dewy and healthy no need heavy make-up. In the night, I use this after SKII clear lotion. I've tried some kind SKII products but only FTE and the clear lotion make me satisfied.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by bgfp9898

I've been using facial treatment essence for 2 weeks now. I really like how it gets absorbed into the skin and plumps up after hydration. This is the only SKII product I'm trying at the moment and it's worth every cent. I got the big 330ml bottle that came with a pump. Made it easy to dispense the product. I first tried to apply with just fingers (after seeing some YT tutorials) and noticed that the essence just dripped down from my hands before it reached my face. So I went back to the counter and the SA recommended using thin cotton pads for best application. And she's right it is that much better as I can "exfoliate" my skin at the same time. The SA also taught me to leave the cotton pad on my skin once a week for no more than 10 minutes. I tried it once on my cheeks and nose area and the skin got super red. So I don't think I'll try the spot treatment method anymore as my skin is quite sensitive. I quite like it as an essence after toner.