October 25, 2014 | 1492 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Haria

I've been using FTE for 2Y and combined with Obagi clear+Retin A. Those all my daily routine and I never need BB cream,foundie to coverage my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by dichant

I bought it when I was preparing my wed, 1st time I used it my skin felt smooth n supple, but after few days my face brokeout, I almost never have pimples (only in my period), but pimples started to came out, I kept using it just too see if the pimples disappeared, but unfortunately it didn't. too bad I really wish it will work for my skin, but it wasn't. .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Bili26

This is my second bottle of FTE and really loves the result. I use this in the morning before put the sunblock and my face looks like dewy and healthy no need heavy make-up. In the night, I use this after SKII clear lotion. I've tried some kind SKII products but only FTE and the clear lotion make me satisfied.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by bgfp9898

I've been using facial treatment essence for 2 weeks now. I really like how it gets absorbed into the skin and plumps up after hydration. This is the only SKII product I'm trying at the moment and it's worth every cent. I got the big 330ml bottle that came with a pump. Made it easy to dispense the product. I first tried to apply with just fingers (after seeing some YT tutorials) and noticed that the essence just dripped down from my hands before it reached my face. So I went back to the counter and the SA recommended using thin cotton pads for best application. And she's right it is that much better as I can "exfoliate" my skin at the same time. The SA also taught me to leave the cotton pad on my skin once a week for no more than 10 minutes. I tried it once on my cheeks and nose area and the skin got super red. So I don't think I'll try the spot treatment method anymore as my skin is quite sensitive. I quite like it as an essence after toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by vanessa2009

I have only been using this for two weeks. I got my first bottle with the Christmas Pitera Starter set - it came with the 75ml of facial treatment essence which costs $99 on its own here in Australia, as well as a 30ml bottle of clear treatment lotion and a facial treatment mask (worth $28). Overall, excellent deal! I do feel that my skin is less oily now. I do my make up at 7 or 8am in the morning, and usually around 2pm in the afternoon I would redo it in the bathroom. Recently, however, I have noticed that I don't touch up as often because I don't feel the need to. My skin seems a lot less oily now. Also, my skin was having a bad break out before (not so much break out, but it was just misbehaving with a lot of little white plugs that I could not help but squeeze out, which left a lot of redness and scarring) and it has cleared up quite a bit. There are still scars and little scabs, but they're diminishing fairly quickly, if only I would stop picking on them! I do feel that even though I still have scarring and stuff, my skin DOES look better even without make up. Once my scars fade, I might look into not wearing make up, or just going with a light dusting of powder. I bought a second bottle at David Jones just yesterday because they still have their Christmas Pitera bottle of 215ml (that was selling for $225) on clearance for $200! With it, the sales assistant also gifted me a travel set that included a 30ml facial treatment essence, 30ml clear lotion, 20g gentle facial cleanser, 30ml stempower cream and another face mask. I kind of wish I didn't buy the first bottle now because the second time I got a much better deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by MissTomato

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 6 months now and I have to say I love this! I had been struggling with acne before and ever since I started using this, my acne started to dramatically reduce especially on the neck area (my neck area is finally clean! yay!). It does have the strong sake scent, but it'll fade away after a few minutes. My skin is now clearer and better. My friends noticed it too. I received a lot of compliments. It doesn't get rid of pigmentation though. It lightens them, but not completely get rid of it. I bought the 75ml bottle and I am still not done with it even after 6 months. So, it is definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by kristinyang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Am into week 2 of using the product & as much as I LOVE how it feels on my skin & how it makes my skin glow, gosh the smell is appalling! Almost like saliva :(
This is indeed liquid gold because its quite pricey but it works wonders for me! I have sensitive skin & its gets blotchy on bad days (few times a week!) but my skin hasn't reacted since using FTE. I also find that my pores are not so visible & my skin a lot smoother as well.
I use FTE after a toner wipe off with a cotton pad & before applying serum (EL's ANR).
To reduce wastage, I transferred my FTE into a glass spritz bottle because I find that using it on a cotton pad or pouring it into my palm meant using a lot more than I should.
I would definitely repurchase for what it does to my skin but am taking one star off for the god-awful smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sugarpeace82

I have combination skin, oily T zone and large pores. Recently switched to SKII's facial treatment essence. Initially quite sceptical due to all the TV ads and all the hype about 'miracle water'. and of course the price. But after 6 days into use, it does live up to its name. it hydrates both my oily and dry areas, v smoothing for my sensitive skin as well. Skin able to absorb it well. nothing like I tried before. Also bought the Stempower essence and cream, will post review in the appropriate categories. FTE- will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Arquette

i have been using this product for 1 week (day and night). this amazing product really works on me. Believe it or not it brightens my skin and lighten the dark spots in just 1 week. i apply this by soaking a cotton pad and gently pat onto my face. Best result apply this after treatment clear lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is priced like liquid gold. I heard that Missha's Time Revolution is a comp to this pricey product at an affordable pricepoint. That being said, this stuff is worth its weight in gold. I have aging skin that I'm trying to keep as youthful as possible. A difficult task considering the sun is the enemy of healthy skin and I live in sunny Hawaii. I know, poor me, boo hoo! but seriously my ancestors came from a snowy climate and I do not tan, I burn, no matter how much sunscreen I slather on. And we all know the ravages of the sun: wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, etc... I suffer from all of this and I am sadly only in my mid-thirties. The SK-II treatment essence is the only OTC product that I have used that had any visible effect. It reduced my pores, made my skin more even toned, and felt nice while doing it. Makes me feel like bathing in sake every night, but that would cost a fortune! So I'll stick to the SK-II.