SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

I never tried this product as I'd heard mixed reviews of it, and I only use 1 serum at night which keeps my skin very nice, so I never saw the need to try this.

But I received 2 small sample bottles recently and I apply it before my serum at night. Surprisingly, after 2 days, I did notice my skin looking nicer, and a bit brighter and softer! I wouldn't consider it a fantastic product, but it's decent. I will probably buy it again, since I have so little skincare products.

Sometimes I pat it on with my hands, sometimes I smooth it on with a cotton bud. I feel like u'd probably get more benefits by patting it on, but somehow smoothing it on feels nicer. :)

I saw some people wrote it gave them breakouts, but I haven't had any such problems. I've used it for about 10 days already and haven't had a single zit. In fact, it's supposed to have an exfoliating effect and is very light so I don't understand why people would get breakouts from it.

on 10/2/2014 6:13:00 AM

I wasn't sure about this toner initially. A friend recommended this to me. I was put off by the price tag and got my first bottle when I was waiting for my plane at a foreign airport and had some spare cash left in local currency. I just thought why not have a go.

Pros:
- Hydrates my skin very well
- I quite like the smell, though it smells a bit like alcohol but the product is actually alcohol free
- improves my skin tone
- didn't irritate my skin at all
- skin is calm and refreshed after using
- people commented on improvement in my skin condition

Cons:
- Very expensive, better get it when there's some discount
- Harrods sometimes do 30% or 10% off
- smell could put some people off

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well so far so good, I cannot believe the amount of dirt has been removed with both the clear lotion and treatment. I'll update soon. (Combo skin - Oily t zone & Dry Cheeks)

Update: No way will I purchase this ever again. Within two days later i broke out and my skin started to get red. Will be discontinuing this product.

on 9/27/2014 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this essence. it tightens and smoothens my skin. i used it day and night after clear lotion. not oily, not drying my skin, no breakouts. i just dont like the price and the packaging which is so heavy.

on 9/18/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not impressed with this product. It makes my acne dry faster, but it also creates some small white bumps. It's too dry for my face, although I have combination skin.

on 8/27/2014 10:14:00 AM

Honestly do not know what this hype is about... I got this just to try it out and was hoping for miracles. But it is nothing special. For the price it is going for, it's not worth it at all. It is a nice toner and it does hydrate my skin. But I can get the same with toners that are a lot cheaper.

HG skincare product. It gently exfoliates and keeps the skin moisturized at the same time, so it helps my skin to remain smooth and baby soft. However, it does smell in a funky way, and it's quite expensive. Though I have recommended every girl around me to try it, some of them do tell me that it's too harsh for them and stings their skin. So it would be good if you can get a sample to try before commiting to a full size bottle.

on 8/22/2014 7:38:00 AM

I have used this over 5 years, best toner ever!! Can not live without it!

on 8/22/2014 4:33:00 AM

This is my HG essence I've been tried so many essence and gettin disappointed bc most of the products give me best result just for several weeks.Then my skin backs to 'normal' (dull and oily) and fte change my mind about essence.My skin feeling so soft and clearer.Even my bf likes it too.He using the men line.

on 8/21/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY HG ! at first broke me out for 3 weeks, but now it makes my skin super soft and glowing. The downsides of this 'miracle' water are the price and the packaging. I personally think it would be better if it comes with spray, so that it would make the application more evenly without wasting any products (since its quite expensive) ;)

Popular Treatments (Face)